• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whos the better QB- blind resume

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to say that, imo. He was really bad early in the season. He looks like a player the past couple months. He's earned another year as the undisputed starter in Chicago, imo.
I feel very confident in my evaluation of him.
Also agree he should get to be the QB of the Bears next season.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields' EPA/Play is .185/Play in that span since week 7. That'd rank 8th behind Joe Burrow right now if protracted over a full season. That's with some pretty dogshit weapons and constantly being put in bad spots by a terrible defense. It's a SSS, but it'd be hard to put the bust label on him. Daniel Jones best scenario is probably early 2010's Alex Smith. We have a better idea of what Jones is, imo.
I think it's eye of the beholder

That same stretch ( last 8-9 weeks ) Jones is 225 ypg, 95 QB rating , 9 TDs to 2 Ints

So Jones is literally better in every passing stat with a better TD to Int rate

Fields has really only separated via the rush game so how you value that asoect is probably how you see it

Of course you then have to ask if that's sustainable and if it's repeatanle consistently

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's eye of the beholder

That same stretch ( last 8-9 weeks ) Jones is 225 ypg, 95 QB rating , 9 TDs to 2 Ints

So Jones is literally better in every passing stat with a better TD to Int rate

Fields has really only separated via the rush game so how you value that asoect is probably how you see it

Of course you then have to ask if that's sustainable and if it's repeatanle consistently
also if people want to add rushing to make QBs important. Make the fumbles one of the stats you follow as well.
Justin fields leads the league in fumbles with 15.
Danny Dimes has 5.