• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you prefer as Romo's Back up?

Romo's Back Up

• Moore

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Manziel

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Griffin

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Veteran

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Rookie

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There needs to be TWO back ups
Lord help us if this organization hasn't figured that much out.

Having said that....I have no problem with #17 being apart of that. The guy doesn't have a pro arm but he's a pro in all other aspects. SMART heady football player. Funny how some of you trash what you saw in 2.5 games

oh well....time will tell this tale too

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There needs to be TWO back ups
Lord help us if this organization hasn't figured that much out.

Having said that....I have no problem with #17 being apart of that. The guy doesn't have a pro arm but he's a pro in all other aspects. SMART heady football player. Funny how some of you trash what you saw in 2.5 games

oh well....time will tell this tale too

Well one man's trash is another man's treasure.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want goff,but Cleveland will draft him. Cook or wentz in 2nd or sign rg3 or manziel. I think I am alone on here regrading manziel.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Drop off from Romo to those guys was the same as we saw this year to you?
The need for a Backup QB and a QB of the future (ideally, but not necessarily the same guy) grows exponentially each year as Romo gets older and more feeble. If we go into the season with Moore as our backup it better be because we drafted a QB and expect him to be the real backup if need be. Personally I wouldn't even carry him as a #3 next year, but IMO Moore should never start another game for us unless 2 or more QBs go down.

A back up is a back up for a reason, unless it's a young player learning. What is so bad about Moore? He had a weak arm. Weeden has one of the best in the league. Moore made bad red zone decisions. Most guys do in their first real games. I'm not saying Moore should ever be a starter for a 16 game season, but if it is one or two games I will take the smartest guy and for some reason I think it is him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want a Moore at backup give me Matt Moore
for me sign a vet and draft the future
I like Wentz but others are capable 2

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want a Moore at backup give me Matt Moore
for me sign a vet and draft the future
I like Wentz but others are capable 2
hard to say...way too early on how this all shakes out, but I still wouldn't draft any QB at 4 and not many in round two. The Cal QB seems to be the flavor of the month but he never took a snap directly under center which is more and more common in college today. I find that somewhat problematic starting a pro career

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want to kill some time and "be a scout " check out ESPN2 at 11;00 Saturday and look at Wentz

NDSU is Playing Jacksonville State for the FCS championship in Frisco

NDSU is 21-1 since 2010 in the playoffs they got a winning culture going on

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to say...way too early on how this all shakes out, but I still wouldn't draft any QB at 4 and not many in round two. The Cal QB seems to be the flavor of the month but he never took a snap directly under center which is more and more common in college today. I find that somewhat problematic starting a pro career

if you want to kill some time and "be a scout " check out ESPN2 at 11;00 Saturday and look at Wentz

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will colors....I'll be there

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Moore. I want Matt Moore to come back. If we spent the money on RGIII or Manziel. The Cowboys would be doing it as if they are the future. Therefore, no I don't want them here. Pick up Matt Moore & draft a QB mid rounds.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A back up is a back up for a reason, unless it's a young player learning. What is so bad about Moore? He had a weak arm. Weeden has one of the best in the league. Moore made bad red zone decisions. Most guys do in their first real games. I'm not saying Moore should ever be a starter for a 16 game season, but if it is one or two games I will take the smartest guy and for some reason I think it is him
Smart in and of itself is useless. You need to be able to play the game. He didn't look like an NFL QB to me, but he is young and inexperienced and could improve. But I'm not banking a season on it. If they want to keep him as a #3 or PS, fine, but if we go into the season with him as the #2 that is not good IMO...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart in and of itself is useless. You need to be able to play the game. He didn't look like an NFL QB to me, but he is young and inexperienced and could improve. But I'm not banking a season on it. If they want to keep him as a #3 or PS, fine, but if we go into the season with him as the #2 that is not good IMO...

Jason Garrett was a backup and haD less ability than Moore. He succeeded because he had a good team around, he had been in the system, and he was extremely bright. I know his 400 yards the other day was in garbage time, but he didn't have Dez and used everyone of the WRs. Sure he made some bad throws but did Cassell or Weeden look better than him??? I mean some are acting like this guy is the worst in the league. I would rather have Kellen Moore- who has been in the system- for 2 or 3 games over Matt Moore. 2 starting Qbs from playoff teams last year were knocked out for most of the season. Neither made the playoffs. Romo is what makes this team go. There aren't many Beurlines out there.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kapernick look like an NFL Qb this yr? How in the hell does McCarron make it to the fifth round???