• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins the conference championship games

Who wins the conference championship games

• Patriots

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Steelers

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Falcons

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Packers

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who wins them u get two picks so u pick who wins the NFC, and AFC

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta stick with my original predictions even though my gut is saying something else so Pats/Falcons

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked NE and ATL. Thought about picking NE and Pitt, just to insure I get one right.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going for the road teams. Atlanta will score, but not enough. They haven't shown the ability to stop top tier QBs - even lost at home to the Chargers.

Pitt's running game and defense will carry them, but they have to get in the endzone. They can't bet on stupid penalties costing the Pats like the Chiefs had last week. Yeah it'd be an upset, a pretty big one. Wouldn't surprise me at all if NE won comfortably.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats easy and probably Falcons at home. Packers are beat up too. Will be tough for them, but Falcons could fold under the pressure.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going for the road teams. Atlanta will score, but not enough. They haven't shown the ability to stop top tier QBs - even lost at home to the Chargers.

Pitt's running game and defense will carry them, but they have to get in the endzone. They can't bet on stupid penalties costing the Pats like the Chiefs had last week. Yeah it'd be an upset, a pretty big one. Wouldn't surprise me at all if NE won comfortably.
Other than going 4-0 vs Drew Brees, Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers vs Falcons have struggled vs top tier QBS. Lol

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than going 4-0 vs Drew Brees, Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers vs Falcons have struggled vs top tier QBS. Lol
And they allowed 31 points per game in those 4 games. Not sure David Carr is a top tier QB just yet, lol. And Drew Brees or not that Saints team was awful. Convenient how you left the SD game out of your argument though. Chargers put up 33. They can win, but they're going to have to score a ton. They're not facing the same Aaron Rodgers that was playing awful and still put 32 points on the board.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they allowed 31 points per game in those 4 games. Not sure David Carr is a top tier QB just yet, lol. And Drew Brees or not that Saints team was awful. Convenient how you left the SD game out of your argument though. Chargers put up 33. They can win, but they're going to have to score a ton. They're not facing the same Aaron Rodgers that was playing awful and still put 32 points on the board.
Phillip Rivers is not a top tier QBS anymore especially if you think Derek Carr isn't. Green Bay will score but they have no chance of stopping the Atlanta offense. The Pack will need 40+ to win. Possible yes but not probable

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Rivers is not a top tier QBS anymore especially if you think Derek Carr isn't. Green Bay will score but they have no chance of stopping the Atlanta offense. The Pack will need 40+ to win. Possible yes but not probable
I won't change your mind. You're a Falcons fan. I'm unbiased and smart enough to realize that Atlanta allows a ton of points and Aaron Rodgers is playing out of his mind. Interesting approach trying to convince me that Rivers is not a good QB, while he beat your team in their house. Doesn't seem to help your argument.

Falcons could win, I just don't think they will.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't change your mind. You're a Falcons fan. I'm unbiased and smart enough to realize that Atlanta allows a ton of points and Aaron Rodgers is playing out of his mind. Interesting approach trying to convince me that Rivers is not a good QB, while he beat your team in their house. Doesn't seem to help your argument.

Falcons could win, I just don't think they will.
I didn't say he wasn't good. I said he wasn't elite anymore and he's not. I'm not being biased. It's statistical fact. As great as Rodgers has played the last 8 gamessage ( best stretch of his career ) his numbers are still actually only on par with or slightly worse than Ryan's in that same span. That's fact. In the 5 games Atlanta has played vs defenses ranked where Green Bay is or within a few spots on either side Atlanta is scoring 40 ppg. Also fact. Atlanta is goingv y o score a minimum of 38 points probably more. Green Bay hasn't scored 40+ all year. Doesn't mean they can't. It's just not likely

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Pats and Falcons

Although most want to see Packers and Patriots. If the Pats can't do it, it'll be nice seeing a team like the Falcons pull in their first Lombardi.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he wasn't good. I said he wasn't elite anymore and he's not. I'm not being biased. It's statistical fact. As great as Rodgers has played the last 8 gamessage ( best stretch of his career ) his numbers are still actually only on par with or slightly worse than Ryan's in that same span. That's fact. In the 5 games Atlanta has played vs defenses ranked where Green Bay is or within a few spots on either side Atlanta is scoring 40 ppg. Also fact. Atlanta is goingv y o score a minimum of 38 points probably more. Green Bay hasn't scored 40+ all year. Doesn't mean they can't. It's just not likely
Yeah I remember Brady laughing in 2007 when a Giants player said they wouldn't score 21, lol. Minimum of 38 against the hottest team in football right now? Could happen, but clearly you're thinking is clouded. I'll take the debate elsewhere.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember Brady laughing in 2007 when a Giants player said they wouldn't score 21, lol. Minimum of 38 against the hottest team in football right now? Could happen, but clearly you're thinking is clouded. I'll take the debate elsewhere.
This Green Bay defense is not the 07 Giants. It's whatever. At some point people will realize the historical relevance of this Atlanta offense. Probably after they win the SB. Until then I'll just settle for telling everyone olive told you so every Monday

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Green Bay defense is not the 07 Giants. It's whatever. At some point people will realize the historical relevance of this Atlanta offense. Probably after they win the SB. Until then I'll just settle for telling everyone olive told you so every Monday
No it's not the '07 Giants, but it does rank better than Atlanta's defense. I've said the Falcons could win, again I don't think they will. You're welcome to tell me olive told you so (though I'm not sure who olive is). I don't care. I don't give a shit about either team. GB already beat Dallas on the road. Beating Atlanta wouldn't be near as tough.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not the '07 Giants, but it does rank better than Atlanta's defense. I've said the Falcons could win, again I don't think they will. You're welcome to tell me olive told you so (though I'm not sure who olive is). I don't care. I don't give a shit about either team. GB already beat Dallas on the road. Beating Atlanta wouldn't be near as tough.
Olive is I brought to you by glaucoma lol