• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who to start week 3? RB and WR

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial gut feeling (*):

RB

M. Lynch vs. GB *
CJ Spiller @ Cle. *
S. Jackson @ Chi.
W. McGahee vs. Hou.

WR

G. Jennings @Sea *
M. Wallace @Oak *
M. Floyd vs. Atl *
M. Austin vs. TB
R. Cobb @Sea

Definitely going to try to stick with the hot hand in Spiller and Lynch has been more consistent than Jackson or McGahee even though McGahee had a heck of a game the other night. Plus they are going to go up some stout run stopping defenses this week.

Picked up R. Cobb before week 2 after seeing how Green Bay was using him in week 1, then he seemed to not even get much action in week 2 with Jennings out. When he was in the lineup, he produced, but I'll probably sit him this week with Jennings back until I can see what GB is really going to do with him. Wallace had a big reception for a TD last week on blown coverage, but his holdout and a new offense leaves me a little weary. Floyd seems to be Philip Rivers #1 receiver at the moment and will be targeted enough to make him a valid option either as a starting WR or as a Flex player. Austin is very similar, but Romo does like Witten a lot too that may take away some opportunities for him.

I also ended up dropping the Eagles' kicker Henery and picked up the Ravens' kicker Tucker that has been racking up the points there. Probably will backfire on me though, haha.

So what do you think for this week? Hoping that Rodgers will also bounce back from going up against two tough defenses and put up some good numbers at Seattle this week.

So far the wife and I have been enjoying it as this is the first year doing a FFL and currently sitting at #2 with a 2-0 record.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiller & Lynch
Wallace & Austin