• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who to drop, who to keep?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Pacheco and Mattison
Pacheco/Mattison for Hubbard/Carter ? Essentially swapping handcuffs with Carter & Mattison.

or

CEH/WR3 (Theilen/Meyers) for Hubbard/WR3 (M Thomas or Diontae Johnson)

His starting WRs right now are ASB & Aiyuk. And he's 6-2. Doubtful he'd be interested.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacheco/Mattison for Hubbard/Carter ? Essentially swapping handcuffs with Carter & Mattison.

or

CEH/WR3 (Theilen/Meyers) for Hubbard/WR3 (M Thomas or Diontae Johnson)

His starting WRs right now are ASB & Aiyuk. And he's 6-2. Doubtful he'd be interested.

I’d wager the Foreman owner isn’t concerned about Hubbard…would Hunt be cheaper than CEH?

The Robinson owner is probably malleable to getting Gibson + (does he need WR or TE?) to get Pacheco and Mattison.

The guy with Henry and Sanders (both passed their byes)… maybe you could bill something up for “buying low” on Jones?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d wager the Foreman owner isn’t concerned about Hubbard…would Hunt be cheaper than CEH?

The Robinson owner is probably malleable to getting Gibson + (does he need WR or TE?) to get Pacheco and Mattison.

The guy with Henry and Sanders (both passed their byes)… maybe you could bill something up for “buying low” on Jones?
This is good stuff

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most who've commented that it's between Hubbard & Wilson and between those 2, I like Hubbards chances of putting up the better #s the rest of the season but not by a big margin.