• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who should succeed McCarthy

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say unless McCarthy makes a NFC title game or further this season, which seems impossible at this point, the pressure on the front office will be too great to keep him.
He could be on thin ice.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's throwing the same way he was in 2011. Watch the film his fundamentals and mechanics are exactly the same.
Rodgers doesn't get rid of the ball as quickly as he did in the past. He leaves the pocket prematurely to buy time.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers doesn't get rid of the ball as quickly as he did in the past. He leaves the pocket prematurely to buy time.

He always held onto the ball for an hour. That's been his thing forever now. The difference is the WR's would get open but not anymore. I counted 5 times when I seen WR's actually jogging half ass on their routes. It was like Randy Moss shit. That's lack of fucking coaching to make these players accountable. If Rodgers does what he did vs the Bears/ATL we win 95% of our games by going with the short pass game and not hold onto the ball. For some stupid reason they went back to chucking bombs and holding onto the rock for an hour vs a shit team in the Colts. McMuffin is fucking done.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this is a Ted Thompson problem. There isn't as much talent on the Packers as many think. Plus Thompson doesn't go outside the draft to often to sign players to fill holes. He drafted a RB that can't stay under 300 pounds and they haven't had a good tight end in years. Cook was never really that good and nothing but trouble. Hasn't stayed healthy as well this year. Plus Clay Matthews is as overrated as they come. He just can't stay on the field this year and have seen him on enough stupid ass gay commercials more then the field. Peace.