• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Leads The League In Suspensions? The not so shocking list!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona lost the NFC title game by 40 and was nowhere near as talented as Atlanta . Atlanta blew through the NFC and the Falcons roster is loaded. That's not a slight on AZ but Atlanta was a vastly Superior team at the end of 16 than Zona was in 15
Not really. Cards had maybe the best RB in the league, they had Fitz, they had a QB who put up career like numbers, they had some nice adds like Chandler Jones plus the draft. John Brown and Micheal Floyd looked like great complementary WRs and so on and so forth. Pretty similar really.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have added in the offseason, that's what the draft is for. Noticed you glossed over losing your OC, glossed over a career year from your QB. Oh yeah I already know your responses to these two items, playbook stays the same, career year was due to the awesome talent around him so should not be a problem to repeat. Just a couple of reasons that should give you pause, but don't.
However your right about having to play the games.
Ryan won't have as good of a year but he won't need to. D was substantially better second half of the year and will be better this year . Expecting a top 5 historical season from the QB 2 years in a row is not realistic but Atlanta dominated teams last year in the second half so even if he's not as good it won't matter too much unless you expect him to be bad.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Cards had maybe the best RB in the league, they had Fitz, they had a QB who put up career like numbers, they had some nice adds like Chandler Jones plus the draft. John Brown and Micheal Floyd looked like great complementary WRs and so on and so forth. Pretty similar really.
Ok lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. NE won last year and got better . They're the favorites til someone beats them in the playoffs . Atlanta is the favorite in the NFC though for the same reasons .

I just want to get this on record. Your predicting a repeat of the 2016 season....correct? Pats vs Falcons in the SB with the Pats winning.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really see how. They ran through the playoffs last year despite missing their all Pro CB , 2 DL and starting TE. Added a bunch in the off-season as well. But it doesn't matter . Gotta play the games

It's very simple. At no fault to the Falcons but Seattle and GB were banged up. These two squads healthy can go toe to toe with the Falcons so I wouldn't give them an automatic W over those two squads. Dallas has seasoned a bit and Zeke/Prescott will probably improve having some playoff experience. Tampa looks very improved and might be a year off but I think they could put a scare into ATL's chance to repeat as division winners. For these reasons why I think ATL isn't the clear cut top dog of the NFC but in the convo with a chance to return.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Rmilia1 has got a overly optimistic outlook very similar to Cards fans last year. We shall see how things play out.:rolleyes:

I don't blame him, they are a really good team but there are several other NFC teams healthy can knock them off their perch.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Palmer can stay healthy, don't sleep on the Cards.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to get this on record. Your predicting a repeat of the 2016 season....correct? Pats vs Falcons in the SB with the Pats winning.
Not sure yet. I'll do my predictions after preseason to see if there are any injuries but yes right now those 2 teams have by far the best rosters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's very simple. At no fault to the Falcons but Seattle and GB were banged up. These two squads healthy can go toe to toe with the Falcons so I wouldn't give them an automatic W over those two squads. Dallas has seasoned a bit and Zeke/Prescott will probably improve having some playoff experience. Tampa looks very improved and might be a year off but I think they could put a scare into ATL's chance to repeat as division winners. For these reasons why I think ATL isn't the clear cut top dog of the NFC but in the convo with a chance to return.
For sure. I already said those 2 teams have the talent to beat atlanta on any given sunday ( I'd include Tampa and Dallas in the NFC as well ) . I'm just saying Atlanta has the best roster overall . Doesn't mean they win for sure though .

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not being unrealistic . Atlanta was half a quarter away from winning a SB and it took the best quarter in the career of the best QB of all time to force OT. Cincy didn't make the playoffs and won like 5 games . Get real man

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure. I already said those 2 teams have the talent to beat atpanta on any given Dunday ( I'd include Tampa and Dallas in the NFC as well ) . I'm just saying Atlanta has the best roster overall . Doesn't mean they win for sure though .

But I don't think ATL has the best overall roster in the NFC.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure yet. I'll do my predictions after preseason to see if there are any injuries but yes right now those 2 teams have by far the best rosters
Well that will put you 19 games ahead of @handicappers pick.BOOM

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I don't think ATL has the best overall roster in the NFC.
Really?? Who would you possibly have ahead of them? My personal top 5 is NE, Atlanta , Pitt, Oakland and Dallas

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess that answers the question. OS swallows, it's on the hoop. It's got to be true:nod:

No that would be your wife, they named Swallow Falls after her I hear....
Does she work the same corner as your mother ??????.....2 for 2 bits deal !!

upload_2017-7-3_23-52-20.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that would be your wife, they named Swallow Falls after her I hear....
Does she work the same corner as your mother ??????.....2 for 2 bits deal !!

View attachment 162469
Back to the mother jokes again I see. I guess when you got nothing else, may as well go there.
Your game has really suffered after Tgann left.

Should I be anticipating a just slightly used meme with some dumb caption or a mother or wife joke?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Who would you possibly have ahead of them? My personal top 5 is NE, Atlanta , Pitt, Oakland and Dallas

I'd take Rodgers over Matty Ice
I'd take David Johnson/Zeke over Dovante Freeman
I'd take Seattle's D over AtL's D
Atl/GB WR's are a push
Dallas o-line
I'd go with your FG kicker since he kicks indoors
Not sure about ST.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Rodgers over Matty Ice
I'd take David Johnson/Zeke over Dovante Freeman
I'd take Seattle's D over AtL's D
Atl/GB WR's are a push
Dallas o-line
I'd go with your FG kicker since he kicks indoors
Not sure about ST.
Atlanta and GB receivers are a push?? Lol. Ok man. Anyway rosters are 1-53. Plus you just listed like 4 separate teams to make one roster better than Atlantas so... Anyway