• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Who is the worst remaining team in the playoffs?

Who is the worst remaining team in the playoffs?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike the others I love an easy journey to the Super Bowl.
Love, love, love it!
Don't wish for any opponent to get hurt but on game day I want the whole opposing team to wake up with a 24 hour bug.
Puking and no energy for the day, and healthy the day after, perfect.
Come on and give us an asterisk as long as they come back with the Lombardi.

I hear ya my man Carnzo, I hope Tom Bradys' parachute doesnt open

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jags defense, absolutely. they CAN have a bad day, see SF.

i like henry a lot.

and yeah, mariotta is a better QB than bortles...but thats kinda funny to have to say.

I think the Steelers better be very careful this week, the Jags absolutely destroyed them this season

I know it doesnt mean much, but it does when it comes to confidence entering that building

Unlike the Titans, who are probably telling each other in the locker room "What a waste of a trip this is gonna be"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mariota played well on Saturday, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Yeah, I was thinking the same...He was pretty brutal, the one throw to Decker was nice on the TD, outside of that, that was all Henry and some really surprising 2nd half D

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was thinking the same...He was pretty brutal, the one throw to Decker was nice on the TD, outside of that, that was all Henry and some really surprising 2nd half D

That, and the Chiefs were overrated as fuck

Like smart posters were saying all year

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I thought it was Tennessee but changed to Jacksonville, looking at their upcoming opponents.

I think Mariotta does better against the Patriots than Bortles will do against Pittsburgh.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked a team who's QB ran for more yards than he passed for

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A question fellas, does anyone believe the Jags can count on 14 points or even more from the defense this time around in Pittsburgh? Because I highly doubt 10 points from the offense will be enough to beat the Steelers. Week 5 means jack shit, imo. Can't count on Ben throwing 50+ times and playing like shit and if Shady can do what he did on one leg, can the Jags slow down Bell enough?
Don't get me wrong here, the Jags have an excellent D but is it enough with Bortles on the other side of the ball? And the run D is suspect.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I thought it was Tennessee but changed to Jacksonville, looking at their upcoming opponents.

I think Mariotta does better against the Patriots than Bortles will do against Pittsburgh.
i'm glad im not alone

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jacksonville played Tennessee, they would beat them about the same way they beat Buffalo.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the fact that they beat the jags twice, when one game was totally meaningless for the jags, let's not overthink this too much lol. The titans have precisely a zero-point-zero chance of winning this weekend and really the league should just not even bother scheduling the game (if the bills had beaten the jags the league shouldn't have bothered playing the entire divisional round for the afc lol!).

Jacksonville lost to them twice but no one, absolutely no one, would rather play the jags than the titans and this should not be a discussion at all imo.