• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is overachiever/underachiever for your team this season?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachiever: This goes to Devante Adams by a landslide. The guy was hyped up as a God by Rodgers and tubby Mike just like J. Finley and like Finley he choked away his potential. He's been injured, dropped two potential game winning TD's complains to refs, doesn't get open, sloppy routes and is one of the leaders in drop % in the NFL.

Dishonorable mentions: Eddie Lacy, WR corps, Josh Sitton (penalties), Nate Palmer

Overachiever: Peppers! I didn't expect the terminator to still destroy QB's but approaching double digit sacks for the season he's proven me wrong.

Honorable mention: Sam Shields, Rollins, Randall, and Ryan

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kill yourself

JK, your Kicker is doing better than normal right?

Bailey is doing what he does, he's not over achieving. I guess I could say one of our young DE's over achieved or Jones our rookie S/CB, but their too young to know what we have in them

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachievers? Well, shit, I can't really think of one in the starting lineup. Team has bunch of overachievers if anything. The longsnapper, perhaps? Donald Stephenson I guess could be listed, but the guy has LONG since been benched after his 6 weeks of embarrassing play at LT.

Overachievers? This one is too obvious... Eric Berry gained 1-5 pounds of muscle after chemo. Afterwards, defying really any and all logic; he's not only back, but looks like one of the best safeties in the league again.

From this Summer

On Wednesday, Chiefs trainer Rick Burkholder said that Berry opted to have IVs during each chemotherapy session so that he could continue to work out while receiving treatment and that he emerged from his final round in May weighing a pound more than when he went into the grueling process. Burkholder said that Berry “sailed” through all of the tests that the team gave him and coach Andy Reid said all went well for Berry on the field.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachiever: D.J. Humphries, for a first round pick he has been an utter disappointment that can't even make the 2 deep list on the O-line.

Overachiever: Fitz, everyone thought he was on the the down side of his career. I personally said if he got 900 yards and 5-6 TD's I'd consider that a good season for him 1088 yards and 7 TD's later he's more than cleared what I was expecting from him.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachiever goes to Edleman's foot, Gronk's knee and Lewis's ACL.

Overachiever clearly goes to Brady who was supposed to be benched.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under: Has to be Marshawn Lynch. Mostly due to injuries, because he's missed games, but he's also tried to run in some while suffering from a sports hernia, and I can't imagine trying to run as hard as he does with a tear in the lining holding my muscle tissue in.

Over: Doug "The Pedestrian" Baldwin. He's always made clutch catches on sideline comeback routes or simply getting open when RW scrambles, but this season, especially lately, Baldwin is running some serious routes and putting up ridiculous numbers for a < 6' undrafted FA WR. The last 3 games he has 17 receptions for 321 yards and 8 TDs.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underachiever: Antwon Blake... Dude is awful. He is 5'9" and somehow Tomlin thought he was an outside CB. So far this season he has been rated as the 2nd worst CB in the NFL according to PFF. He was once the 1st, but has since been demoted and not stinking it up so much. He got 3 INT's earlier this year and somehow that kept him in the starting role until just 2 weeks ago, no matter how bad he has been. I would be interested to see if he has given up the most yards by any cornerback in the NFL. Anyone know where to find that sort of stat?

Dishonorable mention: Cortez Allen, Shamarko Thomas... Both were slated to be starters and got demoted to riding the pine. Allen got thrown on IR just to make room lol.

Overachiever: Easy choice is AB, but I'm goin with D'Angelo Williams... He has been a monster. In just 8 starts he has compiled 738yds rushing, 8 TDs, & 263yds receiving. That's an average of 92yds rushing, 1 TD & 32yds receiving per game! Not bad for a 32 year old running back that was signed to be a backup.

Honorable mention: Any O-lineman. The group has been solid despite losing 2 starters.

Last edited:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alfred Blue goes on my list of underachievers. After showing so much potential as a rookie when spelling Foster last season, Blue has absolutely contributed not a damn thing this year. Even with Foster out for the season, Blue played exclusively on special teams against the Pats and did not get one single carry on offense.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Underachiever would be Funchess. Still has route issues

Overachiever Thomas Davis - The dude defies age and 3 knee operations. Still one of the fastest LBs in the league

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Oher gets my vote for over-achiever; sure it helps that Cam is mobile, but Oher has been far more valuable than what I expected, especially for what we're paying him.

For under-achiever, I would say as a whole the WR corps has been disappointing. Some guise have shown flashes, but overall no one has been consistent outside Olsen (who in reality is our number one as a TE).

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under: Has to be Marshawn Lynch. Mostly due to injuries, because he's missed games, but he's also tried to run in some while suffering from a sports hernia, and I can't imagine trying to run as hard as he does with a tear in the lining holding my muscle tissue in.

Over: Doug "The Pedestrian" Baldwin. He's always made clutch catches on sideline comeback routes or simply getting open when RW scrambles, but this season, especially lately, Baldwin is running some serious routes and putting up ridiculous numbers for a < 6' undrafted FA WR. The last 3 games he has 17 receptions for 321 yards and 8 TDs.

Has Wilson gained more confidence with him this year or something? I mean this year He's been outstanding

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Wilson gained more confidence with him this year or something? I mean this year He's been outstanding
I would guess those that closely follow the team would say the emergence of a productive OL has made the difference. RW's #'s were not great earlier in the year and no one was catching lots of TD passes. Now that RW has better protection and is getting the ball out quicker, this has made all the difference. Baldwin is our #1 essentially, so it makes sense that he is a major benefactor in the passing game.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Oher gets my vote for over-achiever; sure it helps that Cam is mobile, but Oher has been far more valuable than what I expected, especially for what we're paying him.

For under-achiever, I would say as a whole the WR corps has been disappointing. Some guise have shown flashes, but overall no one has been consistent outside Olsen (who in reality is our number one as a TE).

Oher has been doing a great job this year.
I think he is a much better fit for the Panthers than he was with the Titans.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess those that closely follow the team would say the emergence of a productive OL has made the difference. RW's #'s were not great earlier in the year and no one was catching lots of TD passes. Now that RW has better protection and is getting the ball out quicker, this has made all the difference. Baldwin is our #1 essentially, so it makes sense that he is a major benefactor in the passing game.

good observation! Makes sense. All I know is please keep it up those two (Wilson and Baldwin) they've been carrying my team!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What about Rawls the RB? Wasn't he undrafted?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Rawls the RB? Wasn't he undrafted?

Sure, and he was great, but to me what Baldwin is currently doing is more impactful since it shows this team can win as a pocket passing attack in a shootout