• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has NFL+ subscription? I do…

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else have it? It's pretty sweet. We canceled our cable, so if I want to watch the Patriots it's on Paramount+ CBS broadcast through the Roku.

But on NFL+ you can watch the full game -- or the condensed version with all the noise edited out. Just the action. 30-40 minutes.

I think it's nice being able to watch any game condensed after the fact. You just have to avoid overhearing the score. But this way I can get things done on Sunday and not worry if I'm missing the game. Patriots are on at 1PM? I can do whatever and sit with a beer and watch the whole game in 40 minutes a few hours later. $10 a month.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else have it? It's pretty sweet. We canceled our cable, so if I want to watch the Patriots it's on Paramount+ CBS broadcast through the Roku.

But on NFL+ you can watch the full game -- or the condensed version with all the noise edited out. Just the action. 30-40 minutes.

I think it's nice being able to watch any game condensed after the fact. You just have to avoid overhearing the score. But this way I can get things done on Sunday and not worry if I'm missing the game. Patriots are on at 1PM? I can do whatever and sit with a beer and watch the whole game in 40 minutes a few hours later. $10 a month.

What the hell kind of football fan is this?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
condensed is great for film study... but that's it... people already complain about streaming games because it is delayed...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have NFL+ (son of gamepass)
I enjoy being able to watch full games or study on condensed games.
Ignore those who spend their entire life watching football and ads. What they do in their mom's basement is their decision!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have NFL+ (son of gamepass)
I enjoy being able to watch full games or study on condensed games.
Ignore those who spend their entire life watching football and ads. What they do in their mom's basement is their decision!

Who watches ads? Not me. But I do watch between 4 and 8 complete games every weekend. And then the evening game. All hail cable, and PVRs!