• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do the Seahawks take in the first round.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name who you think the Seahawks will take with their first pick. Too many choices for a poll. Just a few choices that come to mind.

Jason Spriggs
A'Shawn Robinson
Robert Nkemdiche
Taylor Decker
Darron Lee
Jonathan Bullard
Germain Ifedi
Sheldon Rankin
Eli Apple
Keanu Neal

I'm hoping for Taylor Decker, but expecting Germain Ifedi. Who do you got?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Hawks don't move up and stay with the pattern of BPA I think Eli Apple is there at 26. I don't think CB is thier # 1 need but hard to pass him up?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Hawks don't move up and stay with the pattern of BPA I think Eli Apple is there at 26. I don't think CB is thier # 1 need but hard to pass him up?
Just shoot me if that's the pick. He got short arms and isn't the type the Seahawks like IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pats need help in the secondary, they can have him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pats need help in the secondary, they can have him.
I think you're right. I just don't see BB moving up that far to get him. He would certainley pair well with Butler.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Decker is a no brainer if he's there when we pick... Hawks could trade up a few picks for him as well if he's still there after 1:20 or so...

If he's gone and we go DL, I'd prefer Sheldon Rankin... These are the two guys I've coveted since the season completed...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're right. I just don't see BB moving up that far to get him. He would certainley pair well with Butler.

Butler , hmmmm, sorry I've never heard of him, does he play in the NFL ? ... :drink:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Decker is a no brainer if he's there when we pick... Hawks could trade up a few picks for him as well if he's still there after 1:20 or so...

If he's gone and we go DL, I'd prefer Sheldon Rankin... These are the two guys I've coveted since the season completed...
Germain Ifedi has grown on me. Frankly the Seahawks need the help on the OL more then the DL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shoot me if that's the pick. He got short arms and isn't the type the Seahawks like IMO.

I agree he does not fit the Seahawks all that well. He is a pure man-to-man guy and struggles a lot when asked to go to zone. He would be a project for sure if he went to you guys. Much better options if Corner is the way you guys go. I doubt though that we see the Seahawks go that way. Too many other needs with players that would work well for you guys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every body slacking here.

@jerseyhawksfan79 make a pick.

@Screamin Eagle you been vocal about letting Okung walk, so make a pick.

@Uhsplit see the above.

@SonnyCID always love your input

@WizardHawk you've never been shy. Who do you like?

@flyerhawk you show good insight, let's hear your who you like.

@MKHawk speak up.

@Sharkonabicycle your rarely shy about giving your opinion.

@blstoker lets hear it.

@DHoey who you got?

@FirebreathingMonkey who you like?

@dude82 lets hear it.

@Logicallylethal always like to hear your opinion.

@RegentDenali speak up

@Cactus Jack who do you like?

@chf always love your posts

@jakedog56 let's hear your pick

@MrSnuggles2k2 looking forward to hearing your choice.

@JMR lets hear your choice

@DunceKaep lets hear it.

@Warden you should speak up more.

@Seahawk Sal been too long, speak up.

@seahawksfan234 you like talking about players, so speak out.

@Seahawks_3 Who do you like?

@wazzu31 make a pick.

@gohusk who do you like?

@Cloud don't hear enough from you. Who do you like?

@Judge Fudge Let's hear it.

@Ned_Merrill You usual stick to the general board, but take the time to make a pick here.

@Itsmytime you need to post more often, who do you like with the first pick?

@Tech_God where have you been and who do you like with the first pick?

@dkmightyhammer Looking forward to who you like.

@Wolverine830872 Who do you like with the first pick?

@uwdawgfan Got a pick? Sure you do, let's hear it.

@Cave_Johnson Let's hear your pick.

@AceKeptic You still around? If so, who do you like 1st round for the Seahawks?

@Podunkparte Who you got with the first pick?

@boogiewithstu2007 already tagged you, but wanted to include you in this list.

@Anointed One You've already stated Decker as a no brainier, but felt I should mention your name.:suds:

@Jrhammer56 Time to step out out your dads shadow . Who do you like in the first round for the Seahawks?

Dang so many posters! Can't name everyone, so if I didn't mention you I'm sorry, but give your pick anyway!

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he does not fit the Seahawks all that well. He is a pure man-to-man guy and struggles a lot when asked to go to zone. He would be a project for sure if he went to you guys. Much better options if Corner is the way you guys go. I doubt though that we see the Seahawks go that way. Too many other needs with players that would work well for you guys.

Agree. More pressing needs and better fits at CB them Apple.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow harold, busy typing up names I see. :lol:

You should know by now I don't typically get into the pre draft list stuff. That's never been something I spend any time on. I don't look at guys until they are actually drafted. All I know is this team has a few glaring weak spots at this point in time and I hope they address them all in late trading or the draft.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow harold, busy typing up names I see. :lol:

You should know by now I don't typically get into the pre draft list stuff. That's never been something I spend any time on. I don't look at guys until they are actually drafted. All I know is this team has a few glaring weak spots at this point in time and I hope they address them all in late trading or the draft.

Yeah amazing how many posters we have. Lots of them only post now and then so easy to over look them. As for knowing that you don't get into pre draft talk...my memory really isn't that good.:rolleyes2:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know enough about college ball outside of the Huskies to have an educated opinion about who, specifically, the Seahawks should pick so I'm gonna have to pass on giving you any names. I know that we like to go BPA, which doesn't always line up with what we need, but I've said before that I think left tackle is too important a position to get creative with, so I'd like to see them take one even if the top tier guys are already gone. In other words, I would have no problem with them taking a left tackle who grades out as a second rounder in the first round if that player was the best left tackle available.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know next to nothing about college football.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel informed enough to make a pick at this time. With the losses of Sweezy and Okung I think they really need to O-line, but I don't know enough about who could possibly be there when Seattle gets to pick. I'll get more into NFL draft mode after March Madness gets over and hopefully have some time to do a bit of research. It would help if I followed more P5 football but I honestly don't watch much outside of the Pac-12, MWC, Big Sky, and Sun Belt with the playoff and bowl season being an exception.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold of the list you posted I would actually say that Jason Spriggs is a better fit for your team than Decker. I think Decker is maybe the better player of the two but Spriggs has that unique athleticism you need for the ZBS. Cody Whitehair of K-State is another guy I would add to your list. He wouldn't be a LT but I think he would be an inside guy that starts and does well from day 1. Throw in he has played I think every position other than Center during his time in college so lots of places you can plug him in.