• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who claims Kareem hunt?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I think it still sends the same message that they will not tolerate their players behaving like that or they will get rid of them one way or another.

In the end, this is still a business and if he had some sort of worth they should have gotten that worth in return.

Regardless, this is all a moot point if no one claims him
I agree as far as message to players. But I think cutting him so fast was more for the public message.
As far as being a business. I know it sounds ruthless & uncaring, but business wise for the team they keep him. getting rid of him in any aspect made the team worse. If they are thinking simple players on the roster. They would take the suspension, give him some classes & put him back on the field. His contract is cheap as fuck for the talent.
So the move is more public relations than business.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I feel more Americans are worried about their fantasy football team than a former President passing away?

Our society has failed, right?
This is the football forum, why on earth would we be talking about Bush here? Get a clue.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the football forum, why on earth would we be talking about Bush here? Get a clue.
You think I was just talking about this board?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a football board right? Everybody that has ever lived is either dead or dying, I don’t need you to decide how much of our lives should be devoted to this inevitability.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure what the reference point is for your comments. I'm sure there is some sort of backstory.

But, I'm not sure what you want people to do? Lay in bed all weekend crying over a man who lived a full, long, and privileged life and ignore football?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what the reference point is for your comments. I'm sure there is some sort of backstory.

But, I'm not sure what you want people to do? Lay in bed all weekend crying over a man who lived a full, long, and privileged life and ignore football?
There is no reference point. He just came on here to try and shame us for not talking about Bush more than football on a football forum. That is literally the extent of it.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reference point. He just came on here to try and shame us for not talking about Bush more than football on a football forum. That is literally the extent of it.

Um, ok ... weird

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a regular and a Chiefs fan. Its not so much about shame but self-reflection. The Hunt story is everywhere and I'm just putting it into perspective.

Don't put words in my mouth. You dont know me.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a regular and a Chiefs fan. Its not so much about shame but self-reflection. The Hunt story is everywhere and I'm just putting it into perspective.

I don’t know you. So why are you trying to tell us how long we should morn the death of another person that we didn’t actually know?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m not the one who said our society has failed because we are talking football on a football forum instead of giving you what you believe is the proper amount of sadness over the death of a human being that we didn’t know personally. You put words into your own mouth. I am simply stating that your stupid attempt at being a social warrior is idiotic. I went to chucky cheese earlier today because it was my nephews birthday. Is that acceptable or should I have scorned my brother and not went because we should all be crying still? Being a regular doesn’t validate a stupid opinion.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush Sr was a one term president that got trumped by the chubby chaser. And I am no democrat.

As for who claims him? No one because he isn't playing this season and his amount of games he will miss is uncertain.

winningTorch

ray=out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one this season, I won't rule out anything in the offseason. This is the NFL after all.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what time today do they shut off his waiver wire if he goes unclaimed? when do we hear basically if he goes unclaimed?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, wait, was he waived or outright released? If he was released, he didn't go to the waiver wire
Technically he was waived I think being on his rookie contract I want to say. Same deal with Reuben?

Don't quote me on that. Usually it's illogical to expect good players on rookie contracts to be cut, so I usually don't care about these things.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Released - A vested veteran is free when he is terminated and can sign with any club. Keep in mind, if the termination takes place between the end of the trading deadline and the end of the calendar year, the player goes through waivers.