• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who claims Kareem hunt?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true that’s team picking up Hunt may face decreased viewership and attendance along with picketing at the games.

It's way worse than that. It's national press coverage questioning whether the NFL, and the team in particular, have any moral standards with repeated showings of Hunt trying to kick the girl.

The owner of that team will be personally called out for tolerating violence against women which could affect his personal life.

It's just not worth it. Hunt's a really good player but he's not turning a team around on his own.

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I feel more Americans are worried about their fantasy football team than a former President passing away?

Our society has failed, right?
I think that was a false claim that Carter died. He’s alive! Society has not failed. Fake news.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team wants to be the team associated with women beaters. if a team were to pick him up now, they would be crucified. And I am almost certain that they would be getting a call from Goodell.

In fact, I suspect that Goodell already sent out an email to all the teams warning them that picking up Hunt would be a very bad idea.

Well... Tyreek Hill's incident at OSU was much worse than this one. Yet he was drafted and is still on the Chiefs roster.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Tyreek Hill's incident at OSU was much worse than this one. Yet he was drafted and is still on the Chiefs roster.

It happened at college when no one cared outside of the university.

Reactions: DJ

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad season? It happens.

Not like he was 30 or over....he easily could have bounced back.

Bad seasons happen for 2nd basemen or golfers. Running backs might have bad games. Rarely do they bounce back from such a bad season.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,141.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12186"]Bad seasons happen for 2nd basemen or golfers. Running backs might have bad games. Rarely do they bounce back from such a bad season.[/QUOTE]
Marshawn Lynch.

Struggled in his 3rd season with the Bills.

Got traded to the Seahawks and had his best seasons.....just 1 example.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12186"]Bad seasons happen for 2nd basemen or golfers. Running backs might have bad games. Rarely do they bounce back from such a bad season.
Marshawn Lynch.

Struggled in his 3rd season with the Bills.

Got traded to the Seahawks and had his best seasons.....just 1 example.[/QUOTE]

No one denies Lynch became a great player in Seattle. No doubt about it.
Buffalo only gave him 120 carries. He averaged 3.8 ypc his last year in Buffalo.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way worse than that. It's national press coverage questioning whether the NFL, and the team in particular, have any moral standards with repeated showings of Hunt trying to kick the girl.

The owner of that team will be personally called out for tolerating violence against women which could affect his personal life.

It's just not worth it. Hunt's a really good player but he's not turning a team around on his own.

He lost it but those women were crazy. Look, I'm the first guy that's going to jump down a players throat for being a degenerate but I'm just not seeing it in that tape. His mistake was grabbing the biggest bitches in the state to come back to his place. He didn't even shove the woman. He shoved his friend or whoever it was and he went right through her. Then he gave her a token kick in the ass to hit the road.

I'm not trying to minimize what he did because it was idiotic but there's actual footage showing that yes, these were a bunch of loud mouth crazy bitches.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs are squaw beaters, but if you have World Class speed they'll overlook it.

Chiefs defend decision to draft Tyreek Hill

That's why the decision to jettison Hunt was so quick, even though the transgression was minor in comparison.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lost it but those women were crazy. Look, I'm the first guy that's going to jump down a players throat for being a degenerate but I'm just not seeing it in that tape. His mistake was grabbing the biggest bitches in the state to come back to his place. He didn't even shove the woman. He shoved his friend or whoever it was and he went right through her. Then he gave her a token kick in the ass to hit the road.

I'm not trying to minimize what he did because it was idiotic but there's actual footage showing that yes, these were a bunch of loud mouth crazy bitches.
No excuses you don't kick a woman while she is on the ground, period!!! Hunt is a pussy and needs his ass kicked!!;