• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Are Your Favorite Players?

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to know who all of your favorite players are. After all, there's nothing going on for the next 2 months anyways, so we need something to talk about. List your favorite player, and why.
I'll start.
I like EARL THOMAS because I think its amazing how much he does for his size. I believe he's way underrated, and is a key to the defense, without getting much respect. He is a leader, and is definitely underrated. Also, he is you, with no off-field issues.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with the easy target, RW. He changed the outlook and forecast for this club in my mind. I liked where the team was headed with the great defense and tough run oriented offense, and even was fine with Matt Flynn. Wilson just completely moved the goalposts as far as when this team could truly compete for the division and beyond. To me, at this point, he is my Tom Brady. Will he ever become that guy? I don't know, but seeing how hard he studies and how quickly he makes adjustments, I don't see why not. And I see the management doing everything in their power to put the right pieces in place.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite is Russell Wilson without a doubt. I was pulling for him from day one. Of course Wilson would be the player most fans would list as #1 favorite. So we should list our #2 favorite.
For me that would be Kam. I just love watching him lay the wood to opposing players. When he gets a good hit, I watch it over and over!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to know who all of your favorite players are. After all, there's nothing going on for the next 2 months anyways, so we need something to talk about. List your favorite player, and why.
I'll start.
I like EARL THOMAS because I think its amazing how much he does for his size. I believe he's way underrated, and is a key to the defense, without getting much respect. He is a leader, and is definitely underrated. Also, he is you, with no off-field issues.

Earl is a player I like a lot. He did have kind of a down year last year, but I'm sure he'll bounce back this season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Kam today best after RW I think..geez, thats hard to say, with so many great men on this team. Baldwin seems to be clutch.

In the past, Big Walt..John L Williams..LOfa

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love our defense, I have to go with Marshawn Lynch. Week in and week out he gives us 110% and man can he lower the boom on linebackers and defensive backs. That man is determined to put you in the ground for that extra yard and as a fan i appreciate the effort he gives.

coltonjg98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys! I really like hearing you all with unique opinions. when people say their fav basketball player is lebron or kobe it drives me crazy. it gets boring after a while if you know what i mean...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys! I really like hearing you all with unique opinions. when people say their fav basketball player is lebron or kobe it drives me crazy. it gets boring after a while if you know what i mean...

Don't worry, my fav. basketball player is Nic Batum. :tape2:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it's going to be Bobby Wagner by the end of this season.

caseycomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson for me, anytime your team has a great QB you can plan on being competitive every year, the Hawks finally have that. I love his attitude and work ethic and how he loves to play football. He doesn't quit and is constantly learning, he's a smart guy and I'm excited we have a talented QB for years to come. He never gives up and isn't a showboater, he has poise in critical situations and as a fan that always gives me faith that we are never out of it and always have a chance to win. I believe we finally have that franchise QB, whereas Matt Hasselback and Dave Krieg were great this guy has a chance to be elite.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, my fav. basketball player is Nic Batum. :tape2:

LMAO

since the day he personally shredded March Madness like a one man wrecking ball, my favorite b-ball player is Carmelo Anthony..

Brandon Roy is my all time fave!

Jack Sikma and Olajuwon back in the day thru the times..

damn I miss me basketball in Seatown

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling it's going to be Bobby Wagner by the end of this season.

I'd be good with that! Wagner had some growing pains last year, however he's got better as the season moved on. With a full season under his belt and his God given abilities he could indeed be very good next season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wagner highlights.

Last edited by a moderator: