• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White now questionable for Sunday

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

Tweaked his hamstring.

Bears probably just exercising caution. Regardless, I am so sick of dealing with all of this injury BS before the season has even started.

White seems to be one of those guys like Jeffery, where he'll just always be dealing with something and on the injury report.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing loud-n-clear............When I seen the title to this thread I thought to myself 'Ya gotta be hosin me".............
I'm keeping my fingers crossed its just precautionary and not anything that as you say,will linger on........

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing loud-n-clear............When I seen the title to this thread I thought to myself 'Ya gotta be hosin me".............
I'm keeping my fingers crossed its just precautionary and not anything that as you say,will linger on........

The NFL has also gotten rid of the "probable" designation for injury reports this year. One of their new "genius" rules they came up with. So, it's possible in years past that he would be "probable" for Sunday. He's been practicing, albeit in a limited fashion... but still, I would say that's a good sign.

Long is also officially "questionable"... and he's been full-go and is certainly expected to play. I've had a labrum tear back when I played college baseball. It really should have very little effect on a lineman, and honestly... anyone aside from a QB (on his throwing arm) could play with it in football. It's painless, and does nothing but slightly limit your range of motion. Completely diminishes your ability to throw, but I don't suspect that's a big deal for Kyle. lol. Something to take care of in the off-season, but I waited quite a while to get my surgery (DH'd the rest of the baseball season) and it didn't even effect my day-to-day one bit.

I don't get it... They stated their reason for doing away with the "probable" designation, is that "95% of the players listed as probable last season played". I'm just sitting there going; "yeah... that's what "probable" means. You're "probably" going to play. How does listing everyone "probable" as "questionable" clarify things more for us. It just confuses the public, and opposing teams. Not to mention a serious fantasy football player and sports bettor such as myself. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Long to play season with torn labrum in his shoulder. :pout:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is active today......Hopefully he is 100% cause I`m excited to see him play...................for once.lol

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White is active today......Hopefully he is 100% cause I`m excited to see him play...................for once.lol

Yeah, I have a tough call with him healthy and on my roster for fantasy. In a deep league, and it's either him, Garcon, Graham, T Benjamin or Sproles in my flex. Figure I'll roll with Garcon who has the softest matchup vs PIT's secondary. White is tempting to play, but I'll wait and see how he looks.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AnimatedSillyAtlanticridleyturtle.gif

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dont you see white walking by at the beginning?

I heard something very interesting. After some Joey wanna be radio host explained what a route tree was, he said Kevin White was only asked to learn and run 2 routes his entire career at West Virginia. It should not be a surprise he does not know how to run all the routes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard something very interesting. After some Joey wanna be radio host explained what a route tree was, he said Kevin White was only asked to learn and run 2 routes his entire career at West Virginia. It should not be a surprise he does not know how to run all the routes.

I actually didn't notice White.

That was definitely the turning point in the game tho.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is White walking by supposed to signify though? lol... It's the sideline. People are walking... aaaannnnd?

Also, White sat through the entirety of the season last year in meeting rooms, he had all of camp and pre-season to learn how to run routes. I also don't get what you're trying to say? That he'll get better with time? I mean, Jay did stand by him and say that in his presser. Is that what you're referring to?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was trying to blow out White's knee with a paper cup.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally! Someone found actual evidence of... Oh my... No, don't show that!... Don't you guys know what this means?... Holy shit, did you just see that?... Hahahahaha conspiracy theorist unite! We found the 6 second, Jay Cutler, sideline clip that just says it all!

The ridiculousness of someone posting that is truly astounding! I can't stop laughing... AI you might as well just said, "I know words, I've got the best words" simply Astounding... You just lost every future argument you try to have.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally! Someone found actual evidence of... Oh my... No, don't show that!... Don't you guys know what this means?... Holy shit, did you just see that?... Hahahahaha conspiracy theorist unite! We found the 6 second, Jay Cutler, sideline clip that just says it all!

The ridiculousness of someone posting that is truly astounding! I can't stop laughing... AI you might as well just said, "I know words, I've got the best words" simply Astounding... You just lost every future argument you try to have.

everyone wants proof when I saw how people avoid the guy on the sidelines, then you show proof of just hate towards a rookie and its still not good enough. You have an excuse for everything.

Theres jay pouting on the bench again, no QB coach, no backup quarterback, no microsoft surface, just a pouter that is convinced he was right. Just like Joey.:gaah:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Do you even watch football?

You just described every fucking quarterback in the history of the league after a crucial interception. Get off his fucking nuts already...Jesus Christ.

Not that it matters to you, as it had nothing to do with Jay, but I think Fox not challenging Osweiler's QB sneak was as big of turning point as the pick. He was clearly a half a yard short, and the refs gave him a fucking ridiculous spot. That's a FG there instead of a TD if he challenges. 16-14 instead of 20-14...would've made a huge difference in the game, IMO.

But ya, goddamn Jay for being pissed off about a pick.:rolleyes2:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone wants proof when I saw how people avoid the guy on the sidelines, then you show proof of just hate towards a rookie and its still not good enough. You have an excuse for everything.

Theres jay pouting on the bench again, no QB coach, no backup quarterback, no microsoft surface, just a pouter that is convinced he was right. Just like Joey.:gaah:
HA... OMG... you're still arguing? This is hysterical. Keep responding- it's internet gold! :dhd::lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the fuck is your deal? Like, are you a master troll? I am convinced there is no way a human being is this ass backwards in thinking.

You spout such ridiculous shit. I am honestly convinced you don't watch football. It's the only possible explanation.

How do you even know Jay was looking at White, much less hating him? He walked past, and his eyes followed. THAT WASN'T EVEN AFTER HIS INT. The INT occurred the second play of the 3rd quarter. This was the VERY END of the game. Holy shit... get a clue, you blither dunce.

He HAD HIS BACK in his presser. For fuck's sake... The guy just got done with yet another disappointing last gasp drive to end a loss. He sat down and had a FUCKING WATER. HOW DARE HE!!!???

Watch ANY fucking QB in that situation. What do you think they're going to be doing? Smiling? The game is OVER. Houston was lining up for a god damned knee. Lol. WHAT... THE FUCK.... DO YOU WANT?

Reading your drivel... your blather... your HORSE SHIT... Makes my blood pressure go up. It makes me sad for humanity. The average football fan is a moron, and you make the average fan look like a damn genius.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Do you even watch football?

You just described every fucking quarterback in the history of the league after a crucial interception. Get off his fucking nuts already...Jesus Christ.

Not that it matters to you, as it had nothing to do with Jay, but I think Fox not challenging Osweiler's QB sneak was as big of turning point as the pick. He was clearly a half a yard short, and the refs gave him a fucking ridiculous spot. That's a FG there instead of a TD if he challenges. 16-14 instead of 20-14...would've made a huge difference in the game, IMO.

But ya, goddamn Jay for being pissed off about a pick.:rolleyes2:

That gif wasn't even after the pick. Look at the clock on the screen. 10 seconds left in the game. Houston was taking a knee. That's how deaf, dumb and blind AI is.

IMO, Houston goes for it and gets it on 4th and a foot. Also, spot challenges are hard to win. Although, I was saying the same thing at the time.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't often look to threads on a sports forum when drowning my sorrows after a Bears loss, but when I do, I prefer ones that argue the merits of Jay Cutler's personality.