• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

While we wait.... highlights from other hockey leagues

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping the Jagr theme.

NOTE: Skip the first 20 seconds to not have to listen to Shitney.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
When the walls... Come crumblin' crumblin'

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a tournament game my son played in last night, opposition player came out of the corner with a power move and rang his shot off the post. He celebrated like he scored and dropped to one knee to dust the ice. No whistle from the ref as it didnt go in. Other oppo players join in the celly but then noticed my sons team is turning it the other way. Oppo goalie goes off to his corner to celly. Sons teammate shoots it into a wide open net from centre :pound:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding idiot Nick Ritchie going apeshit above...

Nick Ritchie has been suspended eight games by Liiga for punching a defenceless opponent in the head multiple times.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in a tournament game my son played in last night, opposition player came out of the corner with a power move and rang his shot off the post. He celebrated like he scored and dropped to one knee to dust the ice. No whistle from the ref as it didnt go in. Other oppo players join in the celly but then noticed my sons team is turning it the other way. Oppo goalie goes off to his corner to celly. Sons teammate shoots it into a wide open net from centre :pound:

Now with video lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ shoot can’t find the video. But Brown scored once on an empty net where the opposing goalie thought the delayed call was on the Penguins. So when he went skating away Brown threw it in the empty net.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sons team almost returned the favour last night.

Leading 5-4 in “gold medal”* game. 3.1 second left with a faceoff in their end. Win the draw and soft dump out of zone. Everybody celebrating. Oppo d man skates back, gets puck wheels and fires… hits the post on the empty net from centre with 0.2 seconds left … luckliy the refs and officials all thought the game was over too and none were watching the shot lol

* kids ended up getting those comically oversized championship rings. And of course team photo was them all wearing the rings on their middle fingers :L