• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team didn't belong in the BCS NC game??

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU looks like more of a poser than the Tide..... Just saying.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't win your conference, you don't deserve a shot. I don't care who wins the game.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That Jefferson seems to have a terrible attitude. Everytime HE makes a mistake, he shows us that ugly scowl directed towards another player.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....inside 8 minutes in the 4th, LSU finally crosses the 50.....

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, pushed 'em right back to the other side.....can I get a ROLL TIDE!!!!!???

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"They're a physical team, but we 'out-physicaled' them today."

LOL. I love it.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bigtime asskicking! 383 yards of offense to 92....ninety fucking two! It was midway through the fourth quarter before LSU crossed the 50, and 'bama pushed 'em right back across and took the ball away....

THAT IS DOMINATING DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC

the rest of the nation...Arkansas would win any other conference....

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama rolled them, but they shouldn't have been in the title game. Sorry. They had a chance to take care of business AT HOME and LOST earlier in the year to LSU. I agree that if you can't win your own conference, you can't play for the national title.

In 2006, I think it was, Michigan was in the same situation, and got knocked down so that a "lesser" Florida team could get a shot at OSU because Michigan already "had their chance" to beat OSU, and lost. If Michigan didn't get a shot to redeem themselves then 'Bama shouldn't have either. Same situation, but they went away from past precedent. Sorry. As great as 'Bama was last night, and they drilled LSU, they should not have been in the title game. Take care of business at home, and no one is talking about this.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama rolled them, but they shouldn't have been in the title game. Sorry. They had a chance to take care of business AT HOME and LOST earlier in the year to LSU. I agree that if you can't win your own conference, you can't play for the national title.

In 2006, I think it was, Michigan was in the same situation, and got knocked down so that a "lesser" Florida team could get a shot at OSU because Michigan already "had their chance" to beat OSU, and lost. If Michigan didn't get a shot to redeem themselves then 'Bama shouldn't have either. Same situation, but they went away from past precedent. Sorry. As great as 'Bama was last night, and they drilled LSU, they should not have been in the title game. Take care of business at home, and no one is talking about this.

What a load of nonsense.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other teams all lost as well.... The only difference was that they didn't lose to LSU.

It's clear that the 2 best teams in America were on the field last night.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other teams all lost as well.... The only difference was that they didn't lose to LSU.

It's clear that the 2 best teams in America were on the field last night.

It's clear that the system is completely corrupt and fucked. It's also clear that the game last night was completely unwatchable. Thank god I can't stay up past 9 pm anymore.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're dead wrong....it's the job of the BCS to find #1 and #2.....that's what they did....and what did that "lesser" Florida team do to Ohio State? The difference is that Michigan team wasn't that good.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who won?

no ohio teams, no ky teams, not even an Indiana team, I honestly didn't watch, lol.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. That Michigan team got rolled in the Rose Bowl by USC.

And that Florida team beat the piss out of the Buckeyes.

In retrospect, the BCS should have just ignored OSUs record and had USC play Florida.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. That Michigan team got rolled in the Rose Bowl by USC.

And that Florida team beat the piss out of the Buckeyes.

In retrospect, the BCS should have just ignored OSUs record and had USC play Florida.

Probably would have been a better game.....