• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB would you like to see win the QB

hmmmmm?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer...obvious bias here...but I generally like to see a new guy experience the glory. Brady has enough and Peyton got his and doesn't deserve it this year.

Why he has thrown 1 td in home games vs only 8 int J/K but has there ever been any QB to have only 1 TD at home that is in AFCG?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady and a FOURTH MVP.

I hope he and the rest of the team walk off the field and leave Goodell standing on the podium with Jim Nance and a ball boy.

That will show everyone!!! How dare anyone mess with the Patriots! Thank god they are an organization made up of superior human beings.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why he will easily go in my top 10 w/o another ring. He wins 1 or 2 more than ranks top 3. The next generations that didn't watch him play, but not rank him as high and only look at SB wins
Yeah, he might just be the Kellen Winslow or Bo Jackson of QBs if he doesn't win any more rings. The 'man, if you saw him play then you'd understand' guy.

Rodgers does have about another 5 year window but him and Big Ben are going to wear down sooner than later just due to all of the hits they've taken.

As far as the OPs question, I think I'll just say Carson Palmer because he has Larry Fitzgerald and those are two players who are fairly easy to root for. I just think that the Cardinals are too banged up in the trenches to go any further.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he might just be the Kellen Winslow or Bo Jackson of QBs if he doesn't win any more rings. The 'man, if you saw him play then you'd understand' guy.

Rodgers does have about another 5 year window but him and Big Ben are going to wear down sooner than later just due to all of the hits they've taken.

As far as the OPs question, I think I'll just say Carson Palmer because he has Larry Fitzgerald and those are two players who are fairly easy to root for. I just think that the Cardinals are too banged up in the trenches to go any further.

No doubt I already listed AZ if Pats don't win because Fitz is an awesome guy. First class act, gentlemen and team mate from what I can tell. He was so close with Kurt Warner vs Pitt, the 99 int return by Harrison before the half, was the killer

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Brady win one without cheating.
I see people continue to write this, but it is patently false. He already has....One of his 4 was not tainted...:thumb:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why he has thrown 1 td in home games vs only 8 int J/K but has there ever been any QB to have only 1 TD at home that is in AFCG?

I assume the "he" you refer to is Manning? And...yeah...I'd guess that there can't possibly have been a QB in an AFCG that only had one home TD under their belt unless it was a backup forced into action toward the end of a season.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRADY!
What would you expect from a homer like me?