• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB do you have Dallas taking in this years, or next years draft?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how so many of you have seen an Eastern Illinois QB enough to have such a strong opinion on him, but I guess I like some of the things I've read about him, so what the heck. I generally am just happy in the late rounds if we take a position I want or if Jerry tells me how they almost picked the guy in the second round and how we are the smartest team in the World, then 6 months later I watch the guy get cut or go on IR...wash, rinse, repeat...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how so many of you have seen an Eastern Illinois QB enough to have such a strong opinion on him, but I guess I like some of the things I've read about him, so what the heck. I generally am just happy in the late rounds if we take a position I want or if Jerry tells me how they almost picked the guy in the second round and how we are the smartest team in the World, then 6 months later I watch the guy get cut or go on IR...wash, rinse, repeat...

I only watch him in the Senior bowl....he was nothing special there. He had a solid career in reading up on him and watching highlights of him. I'm no draft guru to be sure. Only 2 teams I make it a point to watch is Texas and the University of Houston games. Both whom of which or hard to catch. Wish I had the Longhorn network.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me on this one .... I am all for my ACC guys ... ( have been a huge Carter supporter)

Gotta suck pretty damn bad in the ACC for me to hate you ending up on my team

Webb last year ..... and a big FUCK NO to Logan Thomas

his rating is based on potential ..... The guy has a decision making IQ of a rock and plays scared ..... trust me you dont want him .... even as a back up

:laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB is not on my radar for this upcoming draft, we have more pressing needs IMO, but sticking to the thread, the only qb I like a bit is McCarron out of Alabama.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the biggest Sleeper at Qb is some guy named Savage. Have no idea what round he is projected, but if he is listed as a sleeper I would have to think late rounds.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we need to force the issue on a QB this year, mostly because the top ones are out of our reach. With that being said, I am looking forward to adding a new QB this year. Since we have so many needs on defense, I think the best thing to do is wait until after the draft or snag one with a 7th rounder that we would otherwise not have a chance at signing after the draft. The guy I'm leaning toward is Kenny Guiton from Ohio State. In the small sample size that he showed, he is ultra talented: strong arm, mobile, poised with pressure in his face, can throw on the run. The things he needs to work on are fixable with practice reps, game experience and coaching. He sat behind T. Pryor and then B. Miller and played sparingly, but he did not let that break him. Its worth noting that a few of his teammates took to labeling this team captian "Coach Guiton."
He played in the NFLPA post season game, which led to people there critiquing him. One wrote "Some @NFLPABowl quick impressions, Kenny Guiton was the most quick and decisive of all the QB's." He only got to attempt 4 passes in the game, which did nothing to boost or hurt his draft stock. Right now, only a few think he'd get drafted at all. After the pro day, he might find more suitors likely to take a chance at drafting him. Of all the QBs in this class who may be on the outside of the draft looking in, he represents the biggest upside with the most unknown. I tend to feel he won't get drafted since this has been deemed a very deep draft.