• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which QB do you have Dallas taking in this years, or next years draft?

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going with Murray, after that Thomas

Two guys who need to sit at least a year even without an existing injury...

I don't hate Romo at all, in fact I am one of the few who understands this is a team game, and whatever happens at the end of a game here and there is not all that determined the outcome of the game.....you cant hate the guy for keeping us in it or bringing us back......just because of a late game blunder.....He is not Lebron James. But...and there is always a but......I hope Jerry wakes up from his 90s football coma and realizes that this teams window is basically shut. Witten is not getting any younger, either is Ware or Romo....sometimes you have to realize the money does not equal the value.

I read on another board after Romos deal that either after the '15 or '16 season his contract is set up to where he can be cut for a minimal cap hit........DONT fuck this up Jerry by restructuring his contract 2-3 more times.

As far as the draft after that goes.............I am in love as a fan with Hundley and Mariotta from the Pac 12......I love Marcus more, but Hundley has more upside. I think both can be in play, and its a 50/50 chance we are there to select them. This upcoming season, and our schedule is brutal.......I hope that they are but wont put all my eggs into the basket that our injury prone players will stay on the field all year, and I doubt we draft well enough to make a real difference on next seasons outcome. We could win 10 games if we stay healthy, we could equally win 5 games next year if we repeat this past season with our defensive and injury problems......So if we trade down....I hope we do so for a 1st next year.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imma waste a late late 7th on a poster named pencil sharpener ......

I figure hell .... if nothing else he can talk enough to make the other team dumber .......

we just have to play after midnight

16-0

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think we take any QB this year. The Cowboys apparently want to keep Orton another year. Romo will be here to long for us to draft his replacement this year. So no need to be grooming anyone yet either.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Romo at all, in fact I am one of the few who understands this is a team game, and whatever happens at the end of a game here and there is not all that determined the outcome of the game......

Where ever would we be without you To teach us Football 101

On QB: we'll take one as soon as we see him as a great value compared to the rest of the guys out there. This has been the Cowboys MO for quite some time. We can all talk about positions we want, but when talking what the team WILL DO the pattern is very clear. They do of course prioritize positions, but generally they stay with what they see as the value picks. In the long run thats the smartest way to draft. In the short run you sometimes end up never getting a good safety, OL or DL. Could be one of the top QBs dropping to us in the first or it could be a late pick, or more likely not at all this year. We aren't going to force the pick and we aren't going to reach unless there is a guy out there that Jerry falls in love with and thinks will make him look smarter than everyone else...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd consider the VTech QB in round 7

If you think Webb sucks?

That bitch is like a dozen roses compared to Logan Thomas.

Logan Thomas shouldn't have even been a starter in college ...... He fucking sucks .... and instead of like most Qbs and getting better ..... He got WORSE
VaTech is my team ....... I have seen all I ever want to from this kid

Only time I wont care to see him again is if he is making me a whopper with cheese

Last edited by a moderator:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see us taking Murray in the 4th or 5th if he's there. If we continue to be a 500 team next year I would love to be in the running to Mariota or Winston so we would really have to suck pretty bad. I'm still a Romo fan but 1st I'm not as confident in him as I once was....I know longer believe he can carry a team on his shoulders and it's pretty much time that we luck to replace him in 2 or 3 years tops. It all depends on how next season plays out.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see us taking Murray in the 4th or 5th if he's there. If we continue to be a 500 team next year I would love to be in the running to Mariota or Winston so we would really have to suck pretty bad. I'm still a Romo fan but 1st I'm not as confident in him as I once was....I know longer believe he can carry a team on his shoulders and it's pretty much time that we luck to replace him in 2 or 3 years tops. It all depends on how next season plays out.

I agree with your opinion of Romo ...... Which is why some say I defend him too much.

Trying to CARRY the team is what kills him.

Put a team around him ...... and I think he is more than good enough

I like Murray LATE if he is there...... But if Thomas ends up a Cowboy ...... Imma break both hands punching shit

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stand with the 7th round opinion.
Funny, the Vtech kid is rated higher than the geo. kid in many circles. I wouldn't waste a 5th on either

opinions will vary I suppose

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see getting super upset about anyone we draft in the 7th rd.
Its the 7th rd. Most times players don't make the team anyways. So no matter what position we picked cant see it as a waste of a draft pick. That is where you take your fliers.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see getting super upset about anyone we draft in the 7th rd.
Its the 7th rd. Most times players don't make the team anyways. So no matter what position we picked cant see it as a waste of a draft pick. That is where you take your fliers.

you have no clue what is is like to be a Va Tech fan and have to watch the guy

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stand with the 7th round opinion.
Funny, the Vtech kid is rated higher than the geo. kid in many circles. I wouldn't waste a 5th on either

opinions will vary I suppose

trust me on this one .... I am all for my ACC guys ... ( have been a huge Carter supporter)

Gotta suck pretty damn bad in the ACC for me to hate you ending up on my team

Webb last year ..... and a big FUCK NO to Logan Thomas

his rating is based on potential ..... The guy has a decision making IQ of a rock and plays scared ..... trust me you dont want him .... even as a back up

Last edited by a moderator:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no clue what is is like to be a Va Tech fan and have to watch the guy

Beamer ball is dying. You dont have the stable of backs, and your aren't getting the Mike Vicks of the world to run around and carry your sorry offense. Oh and he lost out on two top 10 players out of high school, in his own backyard........to Virginia, and both players play defense........VT's "specialty"

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beamer ball is dying. You dont have the stable of backs, and your aren't getting the Mike Vicks of the world to run around and carry your sorry offense. Oh and he lost out on two top 10 players out of high school, in his own backyard........to Virginia, and both players play defense........VT's "specialty"

what you think that is an insult? LOL

Va Tech lives and dies by running the ball...

Qbs arent asked to do much.....

By any chance are you the same guy that told me on ESPN Thomas was thes best Qb coming out this year?

LO fucking L

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda intrigued by Romo's clone....

#Garoppolo

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a wierd feeling Garrapolo may end up being the best of them all, besides Johnny Football of course

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a wierd feeling Garrapolo may end up being the best of them all, besides Johnny Football of course

you had me .... then I saw Johnny football( Mini Tebow)

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow and manziel do not have much in common. Garrappolo will be gone before the 4th and we have other priorities. I would not mind Murray in the 5th. Murray did well against good competition. I think this the year where it all finally implodes. I got us crafting the! Qb of the future in 2015 draft Marcus Mariota!!