• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which player you looking forward watching this season?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockette
Vannett (best looking blocking TE w/ good hands) we've had since a healthy Zach Miller). PC's offenses always run better when true 2 TE sets can be unleashed. Vannett with a healthy Graham both lining up out there in the redzone will be a F'n nightmare for defensive coordinators to deal with.

Prosise and Collins. Especially if Rawls ends up still on the injured list at the beginning of the season, which is very much a possibility.

Defensive and offensive lineman can take years to really develop into reliable starters or even serviceable rotational players. I always keep limited expectations for them, especially rookie years. For those, you just want to see development occur over the season. Like we saw with Clark last year.
But do keep an eye on Reed this year. Think he will be used for lots of run stuffing and will get his opportunities.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prosise for sure, he was the guy I wanted in the draft.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel Wilson, curious to see his progress and how his coming marriage to ciara will affect him. Should be very interesting. Especially with the drama that Future is attempting to stir up in their lives. though it might all be just a marketing ruse to promote their albums of course.

Fair post but I don't know or care to know about Future. Other stuff takes priority.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trump 2016.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many to choose from. I think if I had to name just one, it would be Rawls. If he's the real deal this offense is set for years to come.
Lots of others to consider though. Looking forward to seeing how Lockett progresses. Hoping Clark takes it up a notch. Will Reed live up to his hype? Sure hope so. Oh, yeah and all those OL may they kick some ass this year.
Definately Rawls. Dood was a machine last year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it's essential. Collins can be decent, but I doubt he's special. Need Rawls to bounce back to form. Prosise is a obvious pass catching RB and the third RB is a special team guy...if he makes the roster.
If Prosise doesn't make the Hawks send him to the 617 area code. I'll be watching him. I wanted him for the Pats. Not sure if BB would've taken him with their pick right after Seattle or not. If it weren't for Rawls (assuming he comes back and stays healthy) I'd say Prosise would be the biggest contributing RB on the Hawks this season.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Prosise doesn't make the Hawks send him to the 617 area code. I'll be watching him. I wanted him for the Pats. Not sure if BB would've taken him with their pick right after Seattle or not. If it weren't for Rawls (assuming he comes back and stays healthy) I'd say Prosise would be the biggest contributing RB on the Hawks this season.
I think by the "if he makes the roster" comment he was talking about the 3rd RB drafted this year, not Prosise. Zac Thomas from Clemson I believe.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think by the "if he makes the roster" comment he was talking about the 3rd RB drafted this year, not Prosise. Zac Thomas from Clemson I believe.
:gaah:No Prosise in NE damn

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:No Prosise in NE damn
Just week 10.

From all accounts of OTAs, Prosise figures to factor pretty significantly as the 3rd down back this year due to his receiving skills and speed. Rawls & Collins will be the pounders. The position was overhauled this off-season and seems to be in pretty darn good shape.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just week 10.

From all accounts of OTAs, Prosise figures to factor pretty significantly as the 3rd down back this year due to his receiving skills and speed. Rawls & Collins will be the pounders. The position was overhauled this off-season and seems to be in pretty darn good shape.
Spot on, I can't disagree. Prosise 3rd down skill would make everyone in NE forget all about Vereen. Man Prosise on 3rd down in the NE offense would be down right unfair.

Rawls surprised a lot of last year. It's going to be interesting to see what he does this season.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockette
Vannett (best looking blocking TE w/ good hands) we've had since a healthy Zach Miller). PC's offenses always run better when true 2 TE sets can be unleashed. Vannett with a healthy Graham both lining up out there in the redzone will be a F'n nightmare for defensive coordinators to deal with.

Prosise and Collins. Especially if Rawls ends up still on the injured list at the beginning of the season, which is very much a possibility.

Defensive and offensive lineman can take years to really develop into reliable starters or even serviceable rotational players. I always keep limited expectations for them, especially rookie years. For those, you just want to see development occur over the season. Like we saw with Clark last year.
But do keep an eye on Reed this year. Think he will be used for lots of run stuffing and will get his opportunities.

Exact same for me too... These are the players I was going to list...

I think Collins is going to be the biggest surprise for us... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Prosise/Collins combo isn't our Go to for the future as the season unfolds... Rawls was solid for us, I don't see him as the type that can be "the guy" though...

Very excited to see how Clark does... Rumor's are this was the very reason he was drafted - to eventually take on some of the role at SLB vacated by B.Irvin...

I'm also going to add Graham to this mix... Curious to see how he fits in w/ this team and how quickly he becomes a significant contributor...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very excited to see how Clark does... Rumor's are this was the very reason he was drafted - to eventually take on some of the role at SLB vacated by B.Irvin.
Not much talk lately at all about Clark playing LB. You still think that's a thing? I say he stays at DL.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much talk lately at all about Clark playing LB. You still think that's a thing? I say he stays at DL.

He's still DE but he'll be taking on roles vacated by Irvin... That's what i've read at least...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a media driven rumor. None of it was from FC, Pete, or John.
I say there is no truth to it unless an injury forces a situation.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add these.

Lawler
Hunt
Ifedi
Odhiambo
Glowinski
Gilliam
Britt

to the previous mentioned
in post #.....

1 Rawls, Lockett, Clark, Reed, OL
2 Vannett, Collins
5 Lane
8 Marsh
10 Jefferson
11 Richardson, Williams
13 Prosise

To go along with our 11 Signed Studs. Wilson, Baldwin, Kearse, Graham. Avril, Bennett, Wright, Wagner, Sherman, Thomas, and Kam.

With possible help from Browner

My HOMER glasses are clearly on, but, AM I wrong?

Bright season ahead, and still a very BRIGHT future.

GO HAWKS.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to my liver performing at an optimal level... If it doesn't I may be screwed. Football can be stressful to watch.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a media driven rumor. None of it was from FC, Pete, or John.
I say there is no truth to it unless an injury forces a situation.
Yeah, seemed more like speculation based on the reported weight loss than anything else. I have heard more talk about Cassius Marsh potentially playing some LB lately, but I'm expecting it to come down to the more "inside the box" scenario: either Mike Morgan or KPL.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seemed more like speculation based on the reported weight loss than anything else. I have heard more talk about Cassius Marsh potentially playing some LB lately, but I'm expecting it to come down to the more "inside the box" scenario: either Mike Morgan or KPL.
I tend to agree with that. i thought it odd that we didn't address SLB in the draft. Pete has his own ideas on that and I expect we will be fine there.
TC opens in less than 2 weeks. Yippee!

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think this was ever really a thing. Clark will take over Irvin's nickel pass rushing duties, but I believe the LB role is being left to others.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this be the year that Jimmy Graham and Wilson get on the same page? I don't think the Graham trade worked out favorably for the Seahawks last year but wouldn't be surprised to see it really flourish in 2016. Too much talent in Graham to not produce. AZ is tough competition but I still have more faith in Seattle to rise to the top in the NFCW. Talent, experience and pedigree should prevail.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this be the year that Jimmy Graham and Wilson get on the same page? I don't think the Graham trade worked out favorably for the Seahawks last year but wouldn't be surprised to see it really flourish in 2016. Too much talent in Graham to not produce. AZ is tough competition but I still have more faith in Seattle to rise to the top in the NFCW. Talent, experience and pedigree should prevail.

The last couple of games before Graham got hurt, they seemed to be getting on the same page. Things started to look crisp and then his injury derailed that game plan. I think JG and RW will have a better start to the season then last year.