• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which player you looking forward watching this season?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many to choose from. I think if I had to name just one, it would be Rawls. If he's the real deal this offense is set for years to come.
Lots of others to consider though. Looking forward to seeing how Lockett progresses. Hoping Clark takes it up a notch. Will Reed live up to his hype? Sure hope so. Oh, yeah and all those OL may they kick some ass this year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, Vannett (he just needs that sticky stuff Hot Hands used in Little Giants and he'll be a beast), and Ifedi at guard.

The runningback situation is a complete 'whatever' for me at this point. There's so much inexperience there across the board I have no idea who to be excited for. Wouldn't even be surprised if Collins ends up starting the year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark, Vannett (he just needs that sticky stuff Hot Hands used in Little Giants and he'll be a beast), and Ifedi at guard.

The runningback situation is a complete 'whatever' for me at this point. There's so much inexperience there across the board I have no idea who to be excited for. Wouldn't even be surprised if Collins ends up starting the year.
Collins could start at the beginning of the season, because Rawls may not be ready. Think he would be fine, but I'm banking on Rawls to continue to be special, once he's ready.

Seahawks really need Clark to have a impact, because Hill and Marsh don't look like they will. So I'm hoping he does, but if not, think the Seahawks could survive, just means they have to still keep looking for a pass rusher. Jefferson could perhaps surprise in this role.

Vannett is a next year type for me. Once they let Luke Wilson move on his time could come. Actually see several OL that could....maybe...possibly...shine. Just going to see if any of them do, I'm hopeful though.:hope:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins could start at the beginning of the season, because Rawls may not be ready. Think he would be fine, but I'm banking on Rawls to continue to be special, once he's ready.

Seahawks really need Clark to have a impact, because Hill and Marsh don't look like they will. So I'm hoping he does, but if not, think the Seahawks could survive, just means they have to still keep looking for a pass rusher. Jefferson could perhaps surprise in this role.

Vannett is a next year type for me. Once they let Luke Wilson move on his time could come. Actually see several OL that could....maybe...possibly...shine. Just going to see if any of them do, I'm hopeful though.:hope:

Yah... Clark actually did very well given his limited reps last season. Even with Avril/Bennett getting most of the snaps he still logged 3 sacks and was very good at creating pressure. I'm not sure exactly how well he's going to do if Pete tries him at LBer... Seattle really doesn't send LBers to pressure a TON. Irvin was sent a bit more often because of his skillset, but Irvin also quickly progressed in coverage, mainly because he was such an athletic freak and could keep up with basically everyone on the opposing team.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many to choose from. I think if I had to name just one, it would be Rawls. If he's the real deal this offense is set for years to come.
Lots of others to consider though. Looking forward to seeing how Lockett progresses. Hoping Clark takes it up a notch. Will Reed live up to his hype? Sure hope so. Oh, yeah and all those OL may they kick some ass this year.

I'll go with Jeremy Lane. Looked real good when he came back from injury so I really hope he can stay healthy for the season. Him and Sherm could really do some damage on the corners.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah... Clark actually did very well given his limited reps last season. Even with Avril/Bennett getting most of the snaps he still logged 3 sacks and was very good at creating pressure. I'm not sure exactly how well he's going to do if Pete tries him at LBer... Seattle really doesn't send LBers to pressure a TON. Irvin was sent a bit more often because of his skillset, but Irvin also quickly progressed in coverage, mainly because he was such an athletic freak and could keep up with basically everyone on the opposing team.
Don't understand trying to move Clark as a part time LB at all, but what do I know. They obvious see some kind of advantage to this.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Jeremy Lane. Looked real good when he came back from injury so I really hope he can stay healthy for the season. Him and Sherm could really do some damage on the corners.
Lanes a good choice, a lot rides on him being up to the task of playing across from Sherman.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand trying to move Clark as a part time LB at all, but what do I know. They obvious see some kind of advantage to this.

Hmmm I've just heard rumors but most of those were a while ago. I think the latest is they are trying Cassius Marsh at linebacker? I'm not sure if there's any plans for Frank to move to linebacker.... either way I feel like we have a decent hole there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm I've just heard rumors but most of those were a while ago. I think the latest is they are trying Cassius Marsh at linebacker? I'm not sure if there's any plans for Frank to move to linebacker.... either way I feel like we have a decent hole there.
True most rumors were a while back. Think I like Clark on the DL much better then a LB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know about Jefferson? Seen on the general board that someone felt he could make a impact.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most named mine ( Rawls and Clark ) but there is one more i will keep an eye on. Paul Richardson is one i will be watching. Before he blew up his knee Russell and Him were starting to really click. If those two can get back on that pace again this receiving group should be/could be Nasty. Baldwin/Lockett/Kearse/Richardson. Then you got Kasen Williams just lighting it up in the OTA's.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most named mine ( Rawls and Clark ) but there is one more i will keep an eye on. Paul Richardson is one i will be watching. Before he blew up his knee Russell and Him were starting to really click. If those two can get back on that pace again this receiving group should be/could be Nasty. Baldwin/Lockett/Kearse/Richardson. Then you got Kasen Williams just lighting it up in the OTA's.
Mmm Pauls a interesting choice. Dang it would be super if he comes on and makes a impact, just how good would the receiving Corp be then?

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ Prosise. I think he will do exactly what Fred Jackson did but better.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media started those rumors when they heard FC lost about 15lbs.
Unless a smoke screen, there is no plan at LB for FC.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ Prosise. I think he will do exactly what Fred Jackson did but better.
Agree . He'll be a big play kind of player, kind of like what they thought they had in Harvin only hopefully much better.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't whittle it down to 1 person. Too many great options to choose.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't whittle it down to 1 person. Too many great options to choose.
No need to. One thing we have right now is time. So go ahead and list everyone your looking forward to seeing playing this year.:nod:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockett for sure. I would say Rawls too, but I am worried about him with the Seahawks taking 3 RBs in the draft. I don't want to expect anything from him and if he does return to his 2015 form, then be pleasantly surprised.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockett for sure. I would say Rawls too, but I am worried about him with the Seahawks taking 3 RBs in the draft. I don't want to expect anything from him and if he does return to his 2015 form, then be pleasantly surprised.
Think it's essential. Collins can be decent, but I doubt he's special. Need Rawls to bounce back to form. Prosise is a obvious pass catching RB and the third RB is a special team guy...if he makes the roster.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m looking forward to seeing if Rawls is legit... He sure looked like he was before the injury... Also in general our pass rush, that's something we were kinda lacking down the stretch... With some new bodies in there I hope we can generate a better pass rush...