• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which player you looking forward watching this season?

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this be the year that Jimmy Graham and Wilson get on the same page? I don't think the Graham trade worked out favorably for the Seahawks last year but wouldn't be surprised to see it really flourish in 2016. Too much talent in Graham to not produce. AZ is tough competition but I still have more faith in Seattle to rise to the top in the NFCW. Talent, experience and pedigree should prevail.

I'm more worried about JG's recovery from his injury. Patellars have been pretty nasty to come back from.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about JG's recovery from his injury. Patellars have been pretty nasty to come back from.
Yeah, the injury recovery is the thing to watch. To me it was clear last year that the pass blocking was the key to getting the offense on track. When it improved to an acceptable level in the middle of the season, the whole O took off. Some people think we changed the offense to more quick passing, but I think RW was able to get the ball out because he could sit for a split second in a mostly clean pocket and make the throw instead of getting back there and immediately looking for an escape route.

Mitch_Rapp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ET to see how that shoulder plays out.

Worried about it.

Mitch_Rapp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link to what? He's a smaller guy who likes to lead with his shoulder.

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there are so many. Haven't been this pumped for a training camp to start since after Russell Wilson's rookie year.

Tyler Lockett. Really interested to see his development. Lockett shined in his rookie season and rookie seasons are historically a struggle for WR's. How much better can he actually get?

Paul Richardson. I still believe he can be a good WR. Keep in mind even on his only catch of the year in which he got hurt, that was a 40 yard catch where he burned the defender. Dude has tons of potential, just needs to stay healthy.

Jimmy Graham. Really want to see how he comes back from his injury. Got injured right after he seemed to be clicking with Russell.

Thomas Rawls. Dude was running the ball better than ANYBODY in the league last year. But why did the front office feel the need to draft 3 RB's? Curious to see entire competition at RB during camp.

Frank Clark. Dude showed flashes at a position where rookies tend to struggle. Another year under his belt, he could be the breakout player this year.

Our entire Offensive Line. My expectations with this unit are not very good, so im hoping they pleasantly surprise me.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a revamped offensive line (again), I'm looking forward to seeing how the guys up the middle perform. When last year's line was getting steamrolled, a lot of the pressure seemed to be coming that way. Those three guys don't need to be a brick wall, although I'd definitely be happy with that, but they can't be the sieve that last year's middle three were. Wilson is more than capable of avoiding and running past pass rushers coming off the ends, but it'll make his life a whole lot easier if he doesn't have to avoid the rush coming from up the middle too.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Jimmy Graham do something with this offense. Clark is good but I dont know how much reps hes gonna get with Bennett and Avril starting. Im sure that the seahawks didnt expect for both DE to play every game last season that was nice.

I am actually excited to see this defense play. Last season with Kams contract issues and locker room drama we should be going into the season with a locked in D. behind Bennett and avril we have clark and clemons. The LOB signed BB back so he can cover TEs that have been killing us last season and as of right now there are no major injuries.

Now what I am worried about is this offense for the first time in years I have to say the the WR position is the least of our worries. Our starting RB will miss all of training camp and most of the preseason games and our offensive line will be completely rebuilt. Britt whom was our RT his rookie season, our LG his sophmore season and now he is our starting C. Our LT was our starting RT last season, our RG is a rookie, and who knows who our starting LG and RT are right now. I hope this wont blow up in our face when we face the Rams week 2 with their disgusting DL

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to LOB being LOB again.

I think after last year, Sherm, Earl, and Kam got the chip back on their shoulders. The doubters are back and that only fuels their fire even more.

Mostly looking forward to seeing Russ's progression and hopefully ascension towards being a top 2-3 QB. Getting Jimmy Graham back is going to open things up even more for Doug and Tyler. Their electric speed, with Russ's command and accuracy, and Graham's size and athleticism...we will be a high caliber offense

Who would have thought we'd go from run first to potentially a 4000+ yard passing team.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Lockett: Showed improvement over the course of the season as a route runner and became an element in the Seahawks passing attack as the season went on.

Thomas Rawls: Really loved what I saw from him in his brief sample size. The two biggest questions are: Can he stay healthy and can he maintain that level of production over a 16 game schedule?

Jarred Reed: He hasn't played a snap yet, but I find Reed to be the best selection the Seahawks made in this draft and one of the best 3 best selections they've made in the last 3 years. In a very talented Alabama defense he managed to grade out as arguably the best run stuffing interior defensive lineman in college football last year. Although the Seahawks played well against the run last year, our play against the run in the interior left something to be desired. Reed projects to me as a 2-down player, which I don't see a problem with since the Seahawks love rotating their guys along the line so much. I would not be surprised to see him step in immediately and be a great run stopper for the Seahawks. He doesn't project as much of a pass rusher, but I expect his ability against the run and the Seahawks personnel adjustments to more than compensate for that.

C.J. Prosise: Lynch wasn't the greatest out of the backfield, and the Seahawks didn't make much use of their backs in the passing game but Rawls and Prosise present upgrades in that regard. Listing Prosise here is more of me saying I'm interested in seeing how Derrell Bevell adjusts his offense based on the changes in personnel he has this year. His track record of adjusting to new players has not been promising with his inability to incorporate Graham or Harvin effectively into the offense, so it will be interesting to see how he does with a completely different backfield.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rawls can replicate what he did last year and remain healthy, it will be an epic offense for us.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. Germain Ifedi. Toughness on the edge. Could be great for the run game. Sounds like he's going to drive linemen crazy. And sure that bring flags, but the offense lost its tough and nasty edge and they need to get it back.

4. Christine Michael. Let's not forget how talented this guy is. If he really has solved his ball control issues (reports out of camp are saying is the case) he may be the leading rusher on the team.

3. Jimmy Graham. He was a bit of a liability in regards to play calling last year because his presence on the field tipped the Seahawks hand and limited their greatest strength (running). I'm interested in seeing what they're going to do. Saw some clips from camp and they had him running a lot of pre snap motion like he did in NO. We'll see how it works out.

2. Frank Clark. That nasty - play through the whistle and get under the skin of the opposition - style that Ifedi will hopefully bring to the offense, I have similar expectations from Clark on defense.

1. Russell Wilson. MVP.