• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where was this defense all year?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree jinx. I don't see Ware staying healthy enough to get 10 sacks. After 4 games this season Ware already had numerous injuries and was no longer effective. If you look back at the 2012 season he was not effective after the midway point. He has been a great player for us,but I think he is way past his prime and he is not worth it at that much money

:agree::yahoo::suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing everyone say give Spencer a 1 yr deal. Also hear people talking of his age.

Which raises this question.
With taking his own age into consideration. Why in the hell would he take a 1 yr deal? He knows this may be his last decent contract. he will be looking for a multi year deal & wont settle for less. it is absurd to think he will go for a 1 yr deal with the cowboys. Spencer has raped us long enough. Spencer is gone!
:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a football genius? You have shown no real football knowledge for the time you've spent on these boards. I'll trust my opinion over yours.
And that's why you are miserable and I'm not. :yahoo:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. I'm happily married to my beautiful wife. Odds are you are all alone in an apartment.
Couldn't be father from the truth. Oh well, think what you want. Even when I am right (which is most of the time), You'll never admit it for because of your abusive hatred to anyone who disagrees with you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't be father from the truth. Oh well, think what you want. Even when I am right (which is most of the time), You'll never admit it for because of your abusive hatred to anyone who disagrees with you.

Remember, we have each others addresses. Google tells a lot about people. Let's see if we want to keep playing this game. Your sister's 1st initial is B. She's is older than you. Your father, who you are named after, passed away when you were around 4 years old.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, we have each others addresses. Google tells a lot about people. Let's see if we want to keep playing this game. Your sister's 1st initial is B. She's is older than you. Your father, who you are named after, passed away when you were around 4 years old.

You are only right about one of the 3 items you just listed. No, No, and yes. But keep fishing. And I'm not worried. play your game. I have relative in the Pentagon, State dept. and F.B.I. Take your best shot.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously, we have plenty of time over the next few years as we have a long rebuilding process to go through.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are only right about one of the 3 items you just listed. No, No, and yes. But keep fishing. And I'm not worried. play your game. I have relative in the Pentagon, State dept. and F.B.I. Take your best shot.

Sure you do Gerald. And you have a huge SB party with Judges and Lawyers and the whole time you spend it on these boards. You are a fucking joke. Just keep talking crap here because that is all your good for. I guess you have managed to get what you want here, that is attention. It's obvious you don't get it from anywhere else.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do Gerald. And you have a huge SB party with Judges and Lawyers and the whole time you spend it on these boards. You are a fucking joke. Just keep talking crap here because that is all your good for. I guess you have managed to get what you want here, that is attention. It's obvious you don't get it from anywhere else.
Would you like me to mail you pictures of the party to your work address again. And seeing how most of them were Patriot and Giant fans, Some of us went into my blue room to talk shop, etc., where I have my computer. I'll never forget how entertaining that night was for some many of us. And if you really want the truth, some of the post that night didn't come from me even though my screen name was used. I can't repeat what some of the social workers I had here that night said about some of you posters.
As far as attention goes, I get plenty outside of this place. This is where I come to unwind and have fun with my team. Nothing else. You Jerry Jones kool aid drinkers take this Cowboy forum as the most important thing in life. So sad.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least your one dementional behavior and thinking is consistent though.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call having around 30 friends and co-workers a huge party. Well.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you like me to mail you pictures of the party to your work address again. And seeing how most of them were Patriot and Giant fans, Some of us went into my blue room to talk shop, etc., where I have my computer. I'll never forget how entertaining that night was for some many of us. And if you really want the truth, some of the post that night didn't come from me even though my screen name was used. I can't repeat what some of the social workers I had here that night said about some of you posters.
As far as attention goes, I get plenty outside of this place. This is where I come to unwind and have fun with my team. Nothing else. You Jerry Jones kool aid drinkers take this Cowboy forum as the most important thing in life. So sad.

Don't need nor want any more pictures from you. Only reason I responded the first time was you sounded depressed when no one took you up on the offer. That should have been my first clue that you were desperate for attention.

By the way, this will be my last response to you, I will not be party to your attention seeking ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need nor want any more pictures from you. Only reason I responded the first time was you sounded depressed when no one took you up on the offer. That should have been my first clue that you were desperate for attention.

By the way, this will be my last response to you, I will not be party to your attention seeking ways.
Pictures, wow. Is that all you have left? No worries. I do 4 shows a year. I'll get rid of them and make money on them. No desperation here. I just thought it would be nice to offer some to fellow cowboy fans before my next show.
Promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course you know you won't be able to control yourself.