• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I hadn't heard of him before now really. He's not a big gamebreaker, but you can't coach that type of size.

CBS sports had him as a top 5 QB draft prospect earlier this season. He's got one more year of eligibility, so he may not come out. He's a redshirt junior. He's the type of guy that could really help his stock in a combine setting.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in a long time I have zero confidence in beating Michigan (even at home)

However the Michigan fan meltdown if we do happen to win will be pretty glorious.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in a long time I have zero confidence in beating Michigan (even at home)

However the Michigan fan meltdown if we do happen to win will be pretty glorious.
I honestly think it'd be significantly worse than in 2016. They're unquestionably in the driver's seat for the conference and a playoff spot.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think it'd be significantly worse than in 2016. They're unquestionably in the driver's seat for the conference and a playoff spot.

I think most realistic Ohio State fans are probably expecting to take an L. Michigan fans of course will act like king shit even though it will be the first time they've beaten us with somewhat equal teams since 2003.

The meltdown would be significantly worse than 2016 for sure. They are actually expected to win this time around and are pretty much a lock for the playoff if they do (they aint losing the B1G title game)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most realistic Ohio State fans are probably expecting to take an L. Michigan fans of course will act like king shit even though it will be the first time they've beaten us with somewhat equal teams since 2003.

The meltdown would be significantly worse than 2016 for sure. They are actually expected to win this time around and are pretty much a lock for the playoff if they do (they aint losing the B1G title game)
The craziest thing would be if they beat us and then got upset in the CCG. Holy shit.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The craziest thing would be if they beat us and then got upset in the CCG. Holy shit.

:pound: That would be epic, but I still think the bigger meltdown would be if we beat them.

At least theyd still be able to say "well we beat a goodish Ohio State team finally" even if they flopped in the B1G title game

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They snuck by Northwestern last time and were able to duck Purdue in the cross division games. It could be interesting.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They snuck by Northwestern last time and were able to duck Purdue in the cross division games. It could be interesting.

True, although I wouldn't necessarily call it "ducking Purdue". I think they would have rather played Purdue than NW...and at the start of the year, they likely would have chosen Purdue over Nebraska. I don't think anyone saw Nebraska self destructing as badly as they did this year.

It could be pretty tough to beat NW twice, although I can't imagine that Michigan won't be ready if they play them a second time.

Iowa can mess things up this weekend, can't they? Both Purdue and Wisc have a chance to get back in this with a NW loss.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One name to keep an eye on is Tyree Jackson. Built like Big Ben, wouldn't surprise me if he came out and snuck into the first round. Dude is really talented and has a great arm.

yeah, i watched him play last Tuesday .... he is a big young man. is he coming out, though? He's only a junior.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although I wouldn't necessarily call it "ducking Purdue". I think they would have rather played Purdue than NW...and at the start of the year, they likely would have chosen Purdue over Nebraska. I don't think anyone saw Nebraska self destructing as badly as they did this year.

It could be pretty tough to beat NW twice, although I can't imagine that Michigan won't be ready if they play them a second time.

Iowa can mess things up this weekend, can't they? Both Purdue and Wisc have a chance to get back in this with a NW loss.
Iowa needs lots of help to go because they have losses to Purdue and Wisconsin. NW has the head to head with both Purdue and Wisconsin and has all but locked up with a win over Iowa. As of now, NW needs to lose two of the next three for Wisconsin or Purdue to have a chance, those games are against Iowa, Minnesota, then Illinois. Wisconsin has away at Penn State this week followed by Purdue after that.

Iowa has three conference losses so they would need one of if not both Wisconsin or Purdue to lose two more games on top of Northwestern losing two more.

While mathematically possible, Iowa is virtually eliminated with what they have in front of them.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa needs lots of help to go because they have losses to Purdue and Wisconsin. NW has the head to head with both Purdue and Wisconsin and has all but locked up with a win over Iowa. As of now, NW needs to lose two of the next three for Wisconsin or Purdue to have a chance, those games are against Iowa, Minnesota, then Illinois. Wisconsin has away at Penn State this week followed by Purdue after that.

Iowa has three conference losses so they would need one of if not both Wisconsin or Purdue to lose two more games on top of Northwestern losing two more.

While mathematically possible, Iowa is virtually eliminated with what they have in front of them.

I was just looking at the possibility that Iowa could beat NW, making it a three way tie for the West. Of course, if NW has already beaten both of the other two teams they are tied with, then they are pretty much a lock for the B10 CCG...even with a loss to Iowa (they'd still have to win out if they lost)

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pity the team that wastes a pick on Lock. Dude has bust written all over him.

agree on Lock. He looks like another Bortles to me... shaky too often.

you were asking about QBs that right now are regarded as better prospects than Patterson. Here are a few sites and how they are ranking the prospects for draft position. Right now, Patterson is viewed as a middle round guy it seems. It might be good for him to come back next year.

Top Quarterback Prospects 2019 NFL Draft | NFL Draft QB Rankings |

WalterFootball.com: 2019 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/quarterbacks/quarterbacks

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be a moment straight out of the 90's! (except in reversal)

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you were asking about QBs that right now are regarded as better prospects than Patterson. Here are a few sites and how they are ranking the prospects for draft position. Right now, Patterson is viewed as a middle round guy it seems. It might be good for him to come back next year.

I would think that Shea is coming back next year. Unless he just absolutely puts on a show for the rest of the season and has some MONSTER game against Bama, I just don't see him getting into the first round, or even early in the 2nd round of the NFL draft this spring. He needs another year in college. He could work his way into a first round pick if he has a solid season next year IMO. (or maybe I'm just being a homer and want him back)

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that Shea is coming back next year. Unless he just absolutely puts on a show for the rest of the season and has some MONSTER game against Bama, I just don't see him getting into the first round, or even early in the 2nd round of the NFL draft this spring. He needs another year in college. He could work his way into a first round pick if he has a solid season next year IMO. (or maybe I'm just being a homer and want him back)

That's not a homer take. That's what his advisors should be telling him

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he's the protypical prospect who obviously has the potential but needs another year to clean some stuff up. While this isn't a great QB class (it would appear), there are still guys that showed more this year. He's nowhere near the top of the crop in the NCAA in any passing categories.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hard will bucknut fans be triggered when Haskins isn't at Heisman week and uber QB Minshew is? The moment said QB guru's name is called some serious jimmies will be rustled.

hard to get all of them in one post lol

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly it doesn't matter. If Msu destroys you this Saturday you can take that win and shove it and Michigan can just win the B1G for a nice Rose Bowl and avoiding Bama. The thing is the offense is not ready to compete at a playoff level anyways.