• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you're not going to piss many OSU fans off on here, considering we've all pretty much resided ourselves to the fact it's going to be a L.

He really doesn't understand that fact.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really doesn't understand that fact.
I sorta feel bad. If my team was suffering this sort of drought against our arch-rival, it would be a lot more fun to beat them when they're at the top of their game.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just more proof your reading comprehension sucks. I already said in comment # 172 I don't expect Ohio State to win this year. So what exactly would I be pissed about since I think they'll lose?
I swear, you're like an 80 year old man arguing with yourself. You say I'm not reading, what am I not reading? No where did I suggest you think OSU is going to win. Why do you keep bringing that up? You seem already triggered by the fact that I'm going to celebrate if Michigan wins and celebrate like we own the rivalry. Don't want that to happen? Win the game. Welcome to rivalry games.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is you're not going to piss many OSU fans off on here, considering we've all pretty much resided ourselves to the fact it's going to be a L.
What a weird turn of events. You're not allowed to have that mindset. I've been living in that for 15 years.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, you're like an 80 year old man arguing with yourself. You say I'm not reading, what am I not reading? No where did I suggest you think OSU is going to win. Why do you keep bringing that up? You seem already triggered by the fact that I'm going to celebrate if Michigan wins and celebrate like we own the rivalry. Don't want that to happen? Win the game. Welcome to rivalry games.

You should celebrate if Yer Boyz take care of business. Just don't act like they own The Rivalry if they get their 4th W this century. But you have it in your simple mind that I'll be upset, triggered or whatever other word you wanna use. And that simply isn't the case.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weird turn of events. You're not allowed to have that mindset. I've been living in that for 15 years.
It definitely is. With the situation with Meyer, I'm not sure what to expect moving forward. I think he's probably done, and next year is going to be pretty unpredictable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely is. With the situation with Meyer, I'm not sure what to expect moving forward. I think he's probably done, and next year is going to be pretty unpredictable.

If Meyer's the HC next year I'll be surprised. I still don't like how he handled things w/ that POS Smith. And it wouldn't bother me if he is replaced. If Ryan Day wants the job get rid of Meyer before the bowl game.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Meyer's the HC next year I'll be surprised. I still don't like how he handled things w/ that POS Smith. And it wouldn't bother me if he is replaced. If Ryan Day wants the job get rid of Meyer before the bowl game.
Really? I'd be shocked if Meyer wasn't the HC next year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get clobbered by michigan, it wouldn't shock me if he did. For the sake of recruiting, I think it's necessary. If it's not going to be Day, then it's time to get Matt Campbell on the horn. He's the only guy I'd want as much as Day, honestly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get clobbered by michigan, it wouldn't shock me if he did. For the sake of recruiting, I think it's necessary. If it's not going to be Day, then it's time to get Matt Campbell on the horn. He's the only guy I'd want as much as Day, honestly.

I just don't like how Meyer helped out that domestic abuser all these years. He had to know what was going on w/ them. I simply can't condone Meyer's reasoning for enabling him all these years. And that's why it wouldn't bother me if he's replaced. But it's probably more wishful thinking on my part than reality.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'd be shocked if Meyer wasn't the HC next year.

Hey if we ain't arguing about something don't talk to me!:heh: Read my # 190 comment. It explains why I'm not an Urban Meyer fan.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sorta feel bad. If my team was suffering this sort of drought against our arch-rival, it would be a lot more fun to beat them when they're at the top of their game.
Oh, I don't know about that. After 12 years or whatever it was of Oregon winning, we had no problems taking complete and total satisfaction in 70-21 on their home field to blow that shit the hell up. Mattered not at all that Chip was gone and they were on the downturn. Didn't do a thing. Maybe it's something to ease the pain for their fans that it didn't happen during their height, but it meant zero to us.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I don't know about that. After 12 years or whatever it was of Oregon winning, we had no problems taking complete and total satisfaction in 70-21 on their home field to blow that shit the hell up. Mattered not at all that Chip was gone and they were on the downturn. Didn't do a thing. Maybe it's something to ease the pain for their fans that it didn't happen during their height, but it meant zero to us.
Yeah, I agree. If we can do what we did to PSU, to OSU, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Can a person be too happy?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what Harbaugh is doing this year, and what he has built so far at Michigan, but he is going to get BRUTALLY abused if he loses again to Ohio State this year...especially if it is for the B10 East title.

Harbaugh will "totally redeem himself" if he manages to beat Ohio State this year. He will acquire "legendary coach status" in AA if he manages to win the B10 and make it into the playoffs.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like how Meyer helped out that domestic abuser all these years. He had to know what was going on w/ them. I simply can't condone Meyer's reasoning for enabling him all these years. And that's why it wouldn't bother me if he's replaced. But it's probably more wishful thinking on my part than reality.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree there. I agree he should've fired him years ago, but her story fell apart pretty quickly in August, so there's no rational reason to call him enabler, especially when you consider the definition of the word and the fact that if you believe he was going to abuse her, it had nothing to do with Urban.

That said, August drained Urban IMO, just as I was thinking it would. It's in his best interest to just hang them up.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're right, it'll feel good no matter what when they beat us. I just hope it's a competitive game.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree. If we can do what we did to PSU, to OSU, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Can a person be too happy?
If you do to us what you did to PSU, Urban may literally die on the field. He looks close to death the way things are.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just glad MI has had one good season with a transfer QB. Where will Harbs get his transfer from next year since he cant recruit and develop his own talent?

doesn't Patterson have another year of eligibility?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't Patterson have another year of eligibility?
Most people believe him to be a one and done for Michigan. If he takes them to the playoffs, staying would not be in his best interest. He would be a lock for a first rounder in what will end up being a weaker QB class. He runs the shot of having a McSorely season and drop to a third or fourth rounder.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do to us what you did to PSU, Urban may literally die on the field. He looks close to death the way things are.

"dear jesus, anyone but these maize and blue idiots with their jackass coach"

*faints*