• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's our biggest draft needs?

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are the Packers most pressing needs in the draft... is it a safety, a O-lineman, a D-lineman, a linebacker, a tight end? We have a lot of holes and my guess is D-line or safety but we need all of the formentioned. :clap::gaah::hope:

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of positions We could use picks at and nobody would have a very good reason to bitch. I think you're on with DL and safety. We could use lb, inside and outside. TE especially If quarless and Finley are gone. OL I think needs upgrading but with recent investments made there, I think that will be a lower priority for them on draft day

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see OT as big of a need as others. Bulaga, Bakhtiari (offseason will help him add needed strength), Sherrod and even Barclay as a nice backup option. Unless a huge name falls, think we can wait at least three rounds and focus on DL, S, CB (if Tramon is cut), LB

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont foresee tramon getting cut by any means.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont foresee tramon getting cut by any means.

Due nearly 8M next year, over 30 and in first half of the year he was horrific. Granted he turned it around in second half, but Thompson will not pay him the 7M+ he is owed. Either restructure or cut IMO

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you see what Packers do with their own free agents you will know better were the holes still are for the draft.

I would not be surprised if this is the year TT also dabbles a bit in free agency.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine any high draft picks will be used on the offensive line. Bakhtiari was okay as a rookie. JC Tretter never got a shot as a rookie before breaking his ankle. Bulaga should be back, and I'm interested to see what we can get out of Derek Sherrod. I could see a late pick being used, but early on the focus should be elsewhere.

I think the biggest needs are anywhere in the back 7, inside or outside linebacker and safety or corner. Kind of further down my list would be be tight end and even further down is quarterback(and that's dependent on the coaches thoughts on Tolzien or Flynn)

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S, ILB and D line are our biggest needs imo. I wouldn't mind seeing a tall wr and/or TE picked as well. As stated this could change depending on how FA goes.