• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I want to see him sign with the Lakers.......I think he could opt in for his final year with the Cavs......if the racist email story isn't true. If it is, it is going to be be intersting to see when it's leaked.

@TJL

That email was never true. @TJL was trolling you guys.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That roster is better than last year and that isnt adding in the players for depth. They could have won 2 games against the W’s this past year (one for sure win). Adding in Kemba and a pretty good perimenter defender in Batum could make it a series. The last two years the Cavs came very close to winning 2 games, the final outcome doesn’t tell it all even though the W’s roster is much more superior.

Except.......you aren't getting Walker and Batum for that garbage trade Wiggy proposed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except.......you aren't getting Walker and Batum for that garbage trade Wiggy proposed.

Probably need to trade a combo of Hill and Love for Batum and Kemba. Replacing those two with the latter aren't inching you closer to the Dubs.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Lee Brown James last night sitting at the bar of the Outback Steakhouse around the corner from his house, and I overheard him telling the bartender that he was for sure staying in Cleveland, and that Steph Curry is a whiney midget.

Bookmarket.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i am pretty sure @DJ did- or at least wanted to deep down.

Would've made for some good trolling. But for Lebron, it'd be a perfect way for him to get Gilbert out from being the Cavs owner given what happened with Sterling. Why wait? Also, if it came out that Lebron knew about the email and used it as an out to get away from Cleveland, he'd actually look bad in the process. Lebron's a calculated man, that's why none of it made sense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've made for some good trolling. But for Lebron, it'd be a perfect way for him to get Gilbert out from being the Cavs owner given what happened with Sterling. Why wait? Also, if it came out that Lebron knew about the email and used it as an out to get away from Cleveland, he'd actually look bad in the process. Lebron's a calculated man, that's why none of it made sense.
I actually heard a rumor from someone who coaches basketball in the NE Ohio area that LeBron is def. gone and going to LA.

It is from a source I actually relatively believe a well.

Obviously it is not written in stone or anything, but it surprised me that this person would think this in such a definitive manner.

I am becoming more and more resigned ot the fact that he is gone.

I just hope that if he does leave they do not try this pseudo-contending crap- and just deal Love and start over.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Lee Brown James last night sitting at the bar of the Outback Steakhouse around the corner from his house, and I overheard him telling the bartender that he was for sure staying in Cleveland, and that Steph Curry is a whiney midget.

Bookmarket.

LeBalding One doesn't hangout @ the Outback. He kicks @ the Diamond Grill down the street from St. V/St. M. And yes I still hate that fucking school.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bookmarket.

Hey, @SlinkyRedfoot.....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i am pretty sure @DJ did- or at least wanted to deep down.

You want to know why I could believe that? Because, Gilbert strikes me as the racist douche-bag type. Lot of sleazebags in the real estate market.

#NooffensetoanyREpeopleontHoop