• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Will LeBron Do This Summer?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his hometown. He grew up in Compton and went to college at San Diego State.

Just imagine; Kawhi coming back home, George coming back home, Lebron making LA his new permanent home...what a heart-warming story for the NBA.

You're about to have me defending Cleveland and Lebron......which is something I never thought I'd do.

But from a general fan standpoint, Lebron going back to Cleveland and playing for the hometown team was the definition of heart warming. I didn't think it was because it came at the expense of my team.

If Lebron joins up with PG and Kawhi in LA - the term heart warming won't be felt by many. More like a sudden rise of a sleeping giant.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more than Lonzo's dumbass dad. His FT% is pathetic & he will be a liability on the court late in games. Never a good thing when a PG can't even hit 50% of his FT's. Deandre Jordan & Tristan Thompson had a better FT% this year. Now that's scary.

*Rookie season*

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, I still have staying in Cleveland slightly ahead of going to the Lakers.

It's tough to call because for every report one way, there seems to be another that contradicts it.

I've read that his wife doesn't want to move the kids again.

I've read that his family loves it in LA.

We know he's not going to the Lakers by himself.

I heard one reporter on a talk show say that Paul George is absolutely coming to the Lakers, no question.

Then the very next reporter interviewed on the same show, said George is leaning toward staying in OKC.

Then there's been the talk of Lebron bringing CP3 to the Lakers with him.

Will Kawhi try to force his way to the Lakers by saying he won't re-sign anywhere else? Or are the Lakers just his preferred destination, not the only team he'd re-sign with?

Damn...all that makes my head hurt. lol

A fun summer.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo hit 66 of 98 at UCLA for .673. Not good, but a hell of a lot better than what he shot this past season with the Lakers.

He also hit 80 of 194 three's for .412.

That would seem to indicate that he at least has the ability to get better at both. But, it's on him. He needs to do the work.

This.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember he played on the Cavs later in his career. Awful offensively but a pretty solid defender and pass first PG

He was on the squad that went to the Finals with James, Big Z, Marshall, and Boogie Gibson.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet you my left testicle that if CP3 signs in Houston and George signs in OKC that LeBron will not be IN LA unless a Kawhi trade is made. He is NOT going there alone.

Going out on a limb here and saying nobody wants your left testicle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going out on a limb here and saying nobody wants your left testicle.

I don't know. Put it in a jar with some formaldehyde, take a picture and use it as an avatar? :noidea:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a gun to my head and had to pick the place where MOST LIKELY for Leonard to play both long and short term it is still far and away the Spurs at this point.

As David Griffin said--- until Leonard tells Pop and Buford face to face that he wants to move on- the Spurs are without a doubt the most likely spot he plays at.

That can very well happen in the next 2 weeks.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so we are still thinking there is a chance Leonard goes to the Lakers this offseason, 5%?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can get a better deal than that.
DJ the dude is a free agent next offseason and they are probably having internal discussins whether its even worth it to pay him. Giving them say colin sexton for no money is the type of EXACT deal they are looking for

you think someone is giving up a better pick then 8? there is no way....especially in THIS draft. You think the Mavs would give up #5 and getting Bamba or Jackson? or the Bulls getting Trae Young?

you must be joking me.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ the dude is a free agent next offseason and they are probably having internal discussins whether its even worth it to pay him. Giving them say colin sexton for no money is the type of EXACT deal they are looking for

you think someone is giving up a better pick then 8? there is no way....especially in THIS draft. You think the Mavs would give up #5 and getting Bamba or Jackson? or the Bulls getting Trae Young?

you must be joking me.

Because JR Smith is what they want.....LOL.