• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What to expect for next season

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it is officially the off-season. What would you guys like to see during the off season?

Slocum is gone, I'm happy about that. I would like to see our team start out strong and consistent for once instead of starting out slow and "off" like we seem to for the last few years. I want to see how Clinton-Dix and Adams do in their second year. I'm excited to watch both of them.

I'm hoping Lacy will have his breakout year this year and really come into his own. Who do you think we will select in the first round of the draft? What position?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll depend on what TT does in FA but I could easily see Hawk and Jones getting cut which means ILB becomes top priority in the draft which McKinney and Kendricks would be the top targets at 30. I wouldn't mind seeing Maxx Williams in green and gold but he'll be gone before our pick in rd 2.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well DT might have just been made a higher priority. Guion was arrested for pot possession and gun poss. Not a big deal imo but it seems most fans want his head to roll over it.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the full story is out 357 grams of pot, 190K in cash and a gun. A little more than recreational use. SMH

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the full story is out 357 grams of pot, 190K in cash and a gun. A little more than recreational use. SMH

Im glad you added this. Bill Micheals posted a pic to his facebook page.

Jeebus H. Letroy, we hardly knew ya.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if the legal aspects of 357 grams (That's easily intent to sell) doesn't get him out for next season the league is surely going to whack him. Better get some NT help, they're gonna need it.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the legal aspects of 357 grams (That's easily intent to sell) doesn't get him out for next season the league is surely going to whack him. Better get some NT help, they're gonna need it.

Oops, 357 is only a little more than 3/4 of a pound which is usually the intent to sell level so chances are tht gets pled down to personal use.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anything over 20 grams is a felony in FL. He had .79 pounds. I also read he was very confrontational with the police and kept asking to check on the money. I'm sure he will get charges reduced but it's almost a given he will still get suspended. Time to get Raji's agent on the phone.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally want him released and off the team. I happen to think that the Packers are a classier organization than some of these others that are willing to look the other way no matter what their player does. I don't know, from what I hear he had two very large bags of weed, a loaded gun and 190,000 cash. I would be comfortable getting him off the team and being done with it.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally want him released and off the team. I happen to think that the Packers are a classier organization than some of these others that are willing to look the other way no matter what their player does. I don't know, from what I hear he had two very large bags of weed, a loaded gun and 190,000 cash. I would be comfortable getting him off the team and being done with it.

He's a free agent...or he will be anyway. He signed a 1 year, $1 million contract last year. So yeah, he's pretty much done here, I'd think.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people should take a minute and breathe before commenting.

The gun was unloaded and in its case with his license. The money was from his paychecks for his family. The weed is bad because of the amount but if he has a clear erecord before this I can see it pled down to misdemeanor and little punishment.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To stay on opic:
I would like to cut Jones and Hawk. Let Tramon Williams walk unless he is willing to come back for way under his price tag from last year.
Resign Cobb, Bulaga, House and Barclay. These are by far the biggest needs from our own FAs. Raji if we can get a decent price on him.

Draft focus on OL, DL, LBs(both OLB and ILB) with a DB and a QB.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still try and Bring Guion back after the legal issues are resolved. His offense is way less than what Jolly did and everyone was begging to get him back after he went to prison. Guion's main offense is legal in some states. Williams IMO has been a liability the last two years and he was statistically our worst db in 2014. he can leave. Bring back Cobb, Bulaga, Barclay and House for sure. Raji and Bush if they are healthy and cheap.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still try and Bring Guion back after the legal issues are resolved. His offense is way less than what Jolly did and everyone was begging to get him back after he went to prison. Guion's main offense is legal in some states. Williams IMO has been a liability the last two years and he was statistically our worst db in 2014. he can leave. Bring back Cobb, Bulaga, Barclay and House for sure. Raji and Bush if they are healthy and cheap.

I'm pretty sure you can't possess THAT much in those states. It's not like you can go to Sams Club and buy it in bulk or anything. Besides, this didn't happen in those states either. Whether or not it SHOULD be legal is irrelevant.

Jolly served his time. I'm all for second chances, but as far as I'm concerned, we shouldn't touch him until the legal system has run its course, though it certainly seems to be a little less freaky than it did yesterday. Plus, he's probably looking at a suspension from the NFL. It's not like he was some kind of big impact player...he was a decent starter.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that was stupid

Some people should take a minute and breathe before commenting.

The gun was unloaded and in its case with his license. The money was from his paychecks for his family. The weed is bad because of the amount but if he has a clear erecord before this I can see it pled down to misdemeanor and little punishment.

Why would you cash a $190,000 check and not put it in the bank? The guy is dealing Marijuana

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you cash a $190,000 check and not put it in the bank? The guy is dealing Marijuana

What bank would cash a 190,000 dollar check anyway? This is just a fishy situation

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its definitely a weird situation but he was taking the money to his family. Yes he should have given them a check but I live less than an hour away from Starke...that area is a little backwards.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its definitely a weird situation but he was taking the money to his family. Yes he should have given them a check but I live less than an hour away from Starke...that area is a little backwards.

I get giving your family cash rather then a check (I mean, what if your family member does not even have an account with a bank?) but I just don't see how he got $190,000 from cashing a check. I don't know of any banks that even let you withdraw that amount in one day.