• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What team do you want to see lose this weekend?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, since UNC has already lost...

I HOPE EVERYBODY ELSE LOSES, TOO! :lol:

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to spend some time in a padded room. Were they exposed last year when they murdered Kstate? They lost by 3 in the final seconds to Auburn and in your mind become "perpetually exposed"

Seriously seek counseling.

I think he is referring to your opening game against LSU two seasons ago and your loss to Auburn in the NCG. Those Oregon teams came in scoring 50 on everyone and then failed to put up much offense.

I don't want Oregon or Bama to lose if the Ducks will shut the SEC homers up HARD in the NCG. I mean run it up to the point there is no doubt. I think they are capable. I just don't want to see them get to the dance only to make it 8 straight for the SEC. The only other team I see having a real shot at dethroning Bama is Clemson. Their defense is a little sketchy but the offense can score with anyone. Sorry OSU playing close games with Northwestern doesn't make me think you could hang with the likes of Bama. Likewise for FSU but they could change my mind by going into Clemson and beating them.

Oh back to the thread topic

Texas (I know they are off this weekend but I always want them to lose)
LSU (Every weekend)
USC (Every weekend)
Bama (Just can't stand Saban)
A&M (Will ESPN shut up about Johnny Football already)
Florida (Like to see the former Powerhouse of the SEC East down)
Georgia (Too many UGA fans at my work)

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is referring to your opening game against LSU two seasons ago and your loss to Auburn in the NCG. Those Oregon teams came in scoring 50 on everyone and then failed to put up much offense.

I don't want Oregon or Bama to lose if the Ducks will shut the SEC homers up HARD in the NCG. I mean run it up to the point there is no doubt. I think they are capable. I just don't want to see them get to the dance only to make it 8 straight for the SEC. The only other team I see having a real shot at dethroning Bama is Clemson. Their defense is a little sketchy but the offense can score with anyone. Sorry OSU playing close games with Northwestern doesn't make me think you could hang with the likes of Bama. Likewise for FSU but they could change my mind by going into Clemson and beating them.

Oh back to the thread topic

Texas (I know they are off this weekend but I always want them to lose)
LSU (Every weekend)
USC (Every weekend)
Bama (Just can't stand Saban)
A&M (Will ESPN shut up about Johnny Football already)
Florida (Like to see the former Powerhouse of the SEC East down)
Georgia (Too many UGA fans at my work)

Oregon will stomp everyone they play this year. I don't see them losing a single game and I fully expect them to beat Bama in the NCG easily. Oregon is Saban's worst nightmare come true and he knows it.

Kudos to UW for only losing to Oregon by 21 points. That's not bad. Really.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always bandwagon back to Georgia Tech Geneh.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon will stomp everyone they play this year. I don't see them losing a single game and I fully expect them to beat Bama in the NCG easily. Oregon is Saban's worst nightmare come true and he knows it.

Kudos to UW for only losing to Oregon by 21 points. That's not bad. Really.

I can not believe you are falling for this when we have seen this movie a hundred times in college football and not sure that the team racking up the points and blowouts over the nobody's ever wins it all! Why not Baylor? Beating the nobody's the same way. Well, both teams did hit slight road blocks when they played slight competition. Oregon winning only 31-24 going into the fourth and Baylor "only" scoring 35 in their win. Wonder what would happen if a real team stepped on the field? Please don't tell me Washington was good. They've been bad for years and some reason they were suppose to be good all of a sudden! Never have understood that one. :scratch:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe you are falling for this when we have seen this movie a hundred times in college football and not sure that the team racking up the points and blowouts over the nobody's ever wins it all! Why not Baylor? Beating the nobody's the same way. Well, both teams did hit slight road blocks when they played slight competition. Oregon winning only 31-24 going into the fourth and Baylor "only" scoring 35 in their win. Wonder what would happen if a real team stepped on the field? Please don't tell me Washington was good. They've been bad for years and some reason they were suppose to be good all of a sudden! Never have understood that one. :scratch:

Oregon's defense is above par this year.

It's gonna take a stout defense to keep their offense off the field to beat them. IE. A complete team.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can always bandwagon back to Georgia Tech Geneh.

That's not going to happen. I am done with Georgia Tech. I am also done with the Atlanta Hawks. The Falcons are on the short list.

But I am a rabid fan of all of the ACC teams. If you want to call me a bandwagon ACC fan, go for it because that's what I am. North Carolina just happens to be my favorite one.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Baylor? PLease don't insult me that much. They nearly got exposed by K-State. If you think Baylor is in the same class with Oregon, you need to turn in your fan card. They will lose at least 2-4 games and end up in some subpar bowl game.

Okay. As with most Bama fans you will have to see it for yourself and that's understandable. But do tell, Why is Saban so much against hurry up offenses? I think he dreads Oregon and teams like them.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's gonna take a stout defense to keep their offense off the field to beat them. IE. A complete team.

We'll see. It wouldn't surprise me if Bama gets upset this year. They are not as good as they were. You'll have to see it happen to believe it but it's coming. I'm just trying to prepare Bama people with heart problems for it before it happens, that's all.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Ohio Suckeyes and Oregon lose. Neither deserve a chance at the NCG.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do know Oregon's good but, again, like always, novice football fans, fall for the glitter and flash of uniforms and offense. Red you did point out defense and that is the one thing that appears different. However, one team comes to mind when you say complete team. What is going to help Alabama is because of that A&M game /Alabama is not being looked at like their past defenses. They better look much closer. Mistakes were made in that game but it was not a typical type defense that you think of when your opponent gets over 600 yards. Several came on 3rd and 9 for 95 yards, Several came on "hail mary" type throws. Several came at the end of the game when Alabama was being very cautious. People forget Alabama outscored A&M 35-0 after falling behind 14-0. They then were about to go up 42-21, in the fourth quarter, when Yeldon fumbled on A&M's 3 yard line then the 95 yard throw. However, A&M never had the ball within 7 points to tie. Never! /since that game Alabama has changed many players in the defensive backfield and improved significantly. I do hope it is Alabama and Oregon to see the styles clash. I think this is Oregon's best teams and not Alabama's by far and Bama would still win, IMO.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. It wouldn't surprise me if Bama gets upset this year. They are not as good as they were. You'll have to see it happen to believe it but it's coming. I'm just trying to prepare Bama people with heart problems for it before it happens, that's all.

I could see Bama losing somewhere along the way. I've always used the same thought process as Tom Osborne said. You've got to have a little luck along the way to go undefeated.

There will likely be a game or two for Bama that's decided by a turnover or something very miniscule...

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor? PLease don't insult me that much. They nearly got exposed by K-State. If you think Baylor is in the same class with Oregon, you need to turn in your fan card. They will lose at least 2-4 games and end up in some subpar bowl game.

Okay. As with most Bama fans you will have to see it for yourself and that's understandable. But do tell, Why is Saban so much against hurry up offenses? I think he dreads Oregon and teams like them.

So much against? It is obvious you have read about it instead of seen him talk or you would not write this! Typical! The comment about Baylor was to put my point in perspective. I thought you would be able to interpret that. :noidea: