• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What team do you want to see lose this weekend?

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind seeing a certain team snap another certain teams 18 game win streak but I'm scheduled for my lobotomy next week

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to get to that point in the season where a lot of what the fuck shit goes on....this has been a pretty quiet season (except for last week)...something's gotta give so why not a complete Ohio State fan base meltdown...

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida, maybe South Carolina, definitely Vanderbilt

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU!

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are starting to get to that point in the season where a lot of what the fuck shit goes on....this has been a pretty quiet season (except for last week)...something's gotta give so why not a complete Ohio State fan base meltdown...

Its going to happen sooner or later, but I don't believe Iowa will be the team that knocks us off. When looking over the stats I couldn't believe how good Iowa's D was. Hard to believe you haven't given up a rushing TD yet this season.

Iowa's problem is going to be running the ball on TOSU. Its just not going to happen. No way you beat the Bucks being one dimensional.

If we get knocked off this season it will be either Penn State, Michigan or Illinois.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the teams that have yet to win a game.

Southern Miss, Miami Ohio, Western Michigan, Hawaii, U Conn, Temple, New Mexico State, and Georgia State.

Gotta go for the Imperfect Season.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alabama, texas a&m, ohio state, texas

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to happen sooner or later, but I don't believe Iowa will be the team that knocks us off. When looking over the stats I couldn't believe how good Iowa's D was. Hard to believe you haven't given up a rushing TD yet this season.

Iowa's problem is going to be running the ball on TOSU. Its just not going to happen. No way you beat the Bucks being one dimensional.

If we get knocked off this season it will be either Penn State, Michigan or Illinois.

I would agree...I think Urban is smart enough to give Braxton the green light early...tOSU comes out tossing the football everywhere, KF stands on the sidelines looking for more gum to chew and at about the 5 minute mark in the 2nd quarter it's 24-0

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nebraska or MSU in the B1G title game - if either make it, would be the only chance I see that Ohio State could go down.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska or MSU in the B1G title game - if either make it, would be the only chance I see that Ohio State could go down.

I could see MSU, but Nebraska is complete shit. Urbs really dislikes Pelini and would run up the score if given the chance.

The Big Ten has some really good defensive teams. Could get interesting during the Bowl season. Might surprise some folks.