• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What position should we draft early.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if even Mariota is on the luck or manning level coming out of the draft, but you would have to trade up to get that first pick and find out. I never thought much of Newton and he showed again yesterday that he is not at that level of Luck or Manning or Brady.

I think each one of them showed flaws in their game, where a guy like Rodgers sat four years, came in and dominated. Like I said, the days of needing to start the #1 pick day one has gone away with the 60 million dollar signing bonus they got. I know, the bandwagon fans will whine for not starting a first round quarterback, but I think you go farther getting that ego in check. We know what an ego quarterback ends up doing.

Tennessee and the rams have been linked to wanting cutler. I think both cases are ties to Fisher. Thats a 2 or 10 pick at least. Pretty sure the rams want a new qb ready for the next time bradford goes down, tennessee has a brady gem in their 6th round pick Mettenberger so wont mind trading away if Tampa passes on Mariota. That case I dont think they want Cutler either.

I just think they need to keep cutler another year at least. Fix his health so he doesnt look like a pale corpse, get an offense he doesnt have to over think and let him rack up the stats as the defense rebuilds. Of course that all is based on the head coach and coordinator they hire.

I'm talking about a QB that can start day 1 and Newton is in that category.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a mute point, the Bears aren't going to draft either of the two 1/2 decent QB's in this draft. This isn't a great draft for QB's at least at this point and at least not at the #7 pick.

I believe we have a "decent" qb already

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our recievers are comparable......we both have pro bowl rbs. Our online store are comprable. I will say our TE is better. Josh McCown got frickin lucky here that's all and proof is in the wins and losses.

Comparable?

So you`d trade Marshall and AJ for Jackson and Evans?
You`d trade Forte for Martin?
O-line maybe.
coach.....Lovie is better,but you guys are the lovie haters.......
And the wins and losses are an absolute farce..........wins and losses are a team stat.
baseball pitchers w/l are a horrible stat too.

Did you watch any of the games in 2013?

I think not...........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a mute point, the Bears aren't going to draft either of the two 1/2 decent QB's in this draft. This isn't a great draft for QB's at least at this point and at least not at the #7 pick.

You`re 90% right.............

I just argue the point as if I was running the team.
Not as what I really think the way we go........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about a QB that can start day 1 and Newton is in that category.

I would love to have cam.............

He is just a few playmakers on offense away from being there.

His wrs and o-line is horrible.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparable?

So you`d trade Marshall and AJ for Jackson and Evans?
You`d trade Forte for Martin?
O-line maybe.
coach.....Lovie is better,but you guys are the lovie haters.......
And the wins and losses are an absolute farce..........wins and losses are a team stat.
baseball pitchers w/l are a horrible stat too.

Did you watch any of the games in 2013?

I think not...........
Who's talking about trading.....but yes I would swap A.J. for Evans and Marshall for Jackson. I like Forte better than Martin but he is a pro bowl running back. I went to every home game and watched every away game as I do every year. Josh McCown is what we thought he was a bad back up qb

Fuck baseball.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's talking about trading.....but yes I would swap A.J. for Evans and Marshall for Jackson. I like Forte better than Martin but he is a pro bowl running back. I went to every home game and watched every away game as I do every year. Josh McCown is what we thought he was a bad back up qb

Fuck baseball.

Damn you are fickle.......Last season all anyone ever talked about how we have/had the best wr corps there is.
And now you would trade them off..........:rollseyes:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have the best wr duo. Evans is just as good as AJ , could end up being better. Jackson, while not as good as Marshall in his prime is as good as him now.........

Superirish25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
secondary, if Chris Conte is the best we got we must draft a safety like Landon Collins

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we have a "decent" qb already

Decent isnt really good enough.

Jay has had just about every type of coordinator there is, they have tried every type of system. All QB's want to look like they are in control and make calls at the line of scrimmage so they look like rodgers,manning or brady. I dont think ours is good enough to do that.