• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is it about Heat fans?

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the accomplishments of the franchise in recent years have been exemplary. the posting fan base has taken lowest common denominator down to the very center of the planet. What is with you little boys? I love all my sports teams and have enjoyed different championships immensely when they have occurred over the years. However, I do not rant, rave, boast, act juvenile about it or show intense closet man love for the participants.

While the Seahawks fans have created a bit of a ripple over the past couple of years, Heat fans have hands down been the most asinine and disliked posters extant. Remember lil guys. While you support your team, it is their accomplishments and not your's. You still wake up stupid, childlike and homely as sin every day whether the Heat win or lose. Hmmmmmm. Never mind. I can see how that gives hope and meaning to your otherwise dreary and dreadful lives. THE HEAT ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER IN ALL OF SPORT!!!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THE HEAT ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER IN ALL OF SPORT!!!!!

Some of "them" honestly believe that. Sad but true.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause no matter what Lebron will never be Jordan and it kills them.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the accomplishments of the franchise in recent years have been exemplary. the posting fan base has taken lowest common denominator down to the very center of the planet. What is with you little boys? I love all my sports teams and have enjoyed different championships immensely when they have occurred over the years. However, I do not rant, rave, boast, act juvenile about it or show intense closet man love for the participants.

While the Seahawks fans have created a bit of a ripple over the past couple of years, Heat fans have hands down been the most asinine and disliked posters extant. Remember lil guys. While you support your team, it is their accomplishments and not your's. You still wake up stupid, childlike and homely as sin every day whether the Heat win or lose. Hmmmmmm. Never mind. I can see how that gives hope and meaning to your otherwise dreary and dreadful lives. THE HEAT ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER IN ALL OF SPORT!!!!!

:agree: Very well said my friend.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Blue I thought you were better than this, and LOL at Heat fans being worse than Laker fans, at least the Heat fans are still talking about a relevant team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in general the lakers and haters are just band wagoning to any fan base with a good team in hopes that one of those teams will beat the Heat, really pathetic.

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of a long essay just to tell us that you're mad.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Blue I thought you were better than this, and LOL at Heat fans being worse than Laker fans, at least the Heat fans are still talking about a relevant team.

Most of the Heat fans werent Heat fans until LeBron went to Miami. its pathetic because most of them wont admitt it. Right Turnup?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let those guy have their 'moment'. The Heat are the best team right now but with the rise of the Pacers and Blazers, that won't last too long.

In 5 years time they'll be looking at the lottery again.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's kind of a long essay just to tell us that you're mad.

I think he might be realizing that Indy is not as good as he thought and Miami may be better than he remembers. #time to start bitching about the other fan base

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we will the lakers?

Difference is the Lakers have proved to be finals contenders at least a couple of times each decade. The Heat were a laughingstock until 2006. And then again until 2011.

And again in 2014/15

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is the Lakers have proved to be finals contenders at least a couple of times each decade. The Heat were a laughingstock until 2006. And then again until 2011.

And again in 2014/15

I guess that Heat team that won 61 games in 96-97 doesn't count.

I seem to remember the Heat being pretty good during the late 90s and then once again for a couple years before that 2006 title. A rookie Wade hit a game winner in his first ever playoff game in 2004 and helped get the Heat to the 2nd round in 2004 and then to the conference Finals the next year. I guess I just imagined all that.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he might be realizing that Indy is not as good as he thought and Miami may be better than he remembers. #time to start bitching about the other fan base

I was merely enjoying myself. Besides. I already know who the best team is this year. Care to hazard a guess?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that Heat team that won 61 games in 96-97 doesn't count.

I seem to remember the Heat being pretty good during the late 90s and then once again for a couple years before that 2006 title. A rookie Wade hit a game winner in his first ever playoff game in 2004 and helped get the Heat to the 2nd round in 2004 and then to the conference Finals the next year. I guess I just imagined all that.

youll have to excuse Shaqdaddy for his ignorance. the heat have been a good team since shortly after Riley arrived. Since he brought in Zo/Hardaway/Mashburn, Miami has had alot more successful years than down years. The heat have had a winning record 16 of the last 19 years.

The team he calls a "laughing stock" from 2007-2010.. was a playoff team 3 of those 4 years. Either he has redefined the term laughing stock, or the bloke is just talking out his bloody ass.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youll have to excuse Shaqdaddy for his ignorance. the heat have been a good team since shortly after Riley arrived. Since he brought in Zo/Hardaway/Mashburn, Miami has had alot more successful years than down years. The heat have had a winning record 16 of the last 19 years.

The team he calls a "laughing stock" from 2007-2010.. was a playoff team 3 of those 4 years. Either he has redefined the term laughing stock, or the bloke is just talking out his bloody ass.

Now this I will agree with. I remember all those guys. Pretty good teams.