• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is everybody's thoughts on Kobe Bryant?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a slight interest in checking out the Lakers this year because of Russell.
From what I have seen and heard, he is going to take a little bit of time to develop, and I think the Lakers would be wise to find a starter for the first year and bring him off the bench. I hope thought that they put all of the rookies into the game and let them learn how to loose. You have to loose before you learn how to win.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. I get it, you hate LeBron. Nothing more needs to be said. You have convinced yourself of where he ranks & nothing will change that.
Bleachers Report has an excellent top 20 players and Lebron is not mentioned and I don't think Lebron is mention in the NBA top twenty by Cohen either. Just saying:trash:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have seen and heard, he is going to take a little bit of time to develop, and I think the Lakers would be wise to find a starter for the first year and bring him off the bench. I hope thought that they put all of the rookies into the game and let them learn how to loose. You have to loose before you learn how to win.

Just hoping he has a solid career. And I'm glad the 76ers didn't draft him. It should be illegal the Tank Job they have been pulling off lately.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hoping he has a solid career. And I'm glad the 76ers didn't draft him. It should be illegal the Tank Job they have been pulling off lately.
I'm just glad to see some one besides the fuckin Clippers doing that shit

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay time to get this thread back on track...

imagesfdsdfsdf.jpg :D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagesfsdfsdfd.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah I am excited to see Russell too.

Hes not as great an athlete as a guy like Mudiay- but he has a much better head on his shoulders and a much better feel for the game.

It might not happen right away for Russell- its very hard for a PG coming into have solid numbers (which makes Kyrie's rookie year performance - which was positively AMAZINGLY compared to his contemporaries that much more impressive) in his first year since therei s so much to learn with just controlling the offense.

I think Russell will eventually be a very very good player- with how great the point guard position is- even if he is very very very good there is no guarantee he is all star worthy- but he certainly has that potential if things break right.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah I am excited to see Russell too.

Hes not as great an athlete as a guy like Mudiay- but he has a much better head on his shoulders and a much better feel for the game.

It might not happen right away for Russell- its very hard for a PG coming into have solid numbers (which makes Kyrie's rookie year performance - which was positively AMAZINGLY compared to his contemporaries that much more impressive) in his first year since therei s so much to learn with just controlling the offense.

I think Russell will eventually be a very very good player- with how great the point guard position is- even if he is very very very good there is no guarantee he is all star worthy- but he certainly has that potential if things break right.

Speaking of Mudiay I'll get to see alotta him living in CO. The Nuggets are gonna stink although if I can get some decent tickets price wise I'd like to go to some Nuggets games this year to see the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs & Spurs. Doubt I make it to all of them though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Mudiay I'll get to see alotta him living in CO. The Nuggets are gonna stink although if I can get some decent tickets price wise I'd like to go to some Nuggets games this year to see the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs & Spurs. Doubt I make it to all of them though.
from everything I heard and read Mudiay displayed the best talent in all of the entire summer league- for whatever that is worth.

It looks like he just might have been a great pick and Denver got very lucky he slid to where he was taken.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from everything I heard and read Mudiay displayed the best talent in all of the entire summer league- for whatever that is worth.

It looks like he just might have been a great pick and Denver got very lucky he slid to where he was taken.

I was actually shocked when he dropped in the draft. Could turn out to be a great steal for the Nuggets.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. The league and especially the West, is so stacked, that he could be very very good and still not make an all star team for awhile, if ever. Fortunately, the Lakers don't need for him to be a perennial all star, they just need him to not get killed by every freakin' point guard in the league like every point guard they've had since Nick Van Exel.