• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What If Tom Brady Is "Innocent"?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt true, service provider will have texts stored in disc array data centers.
My service provider said they couldn't be accessed during my divorce when my lawyer subpoenaed them tho. The responded by saying when they are gone they are gone

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My service provider said they couldn't be accessed during my divorce when my lawyer subpoenaed them tho. The responded by saying when they are gone they are gone

how long ago was this?
With everyones recent upgrade to 4G and VoLTE......I'm quite certain that data can be found. It's there, it's there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i'll say no more. I work in a data center complex the size of Pepperdine University......the data is there.

I dont care how large a center you work at is, the facts are cell companies don't clutter their servers with yours or my text messages.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Tom Brady :spit: what else is he going to say not the most reliable source :L I'm starting to think he believes his lies

Except that the NFL acknowledged this fact.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that the NFL acknowledged this fact.
The NFL is A business they are selling a product. One does not tarnish their own product. Brady actions are not those of an innocent man point blank. Just being realistic and using common sense here, You're stretching awful hard to seek validation for brads actions.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is A business they are selling a product. One does not tarnish their own product. Brady actions are not those of an innocent man point blank. Just being realistic and using common sense here, You're stretching awful hard to seek validation for brads actions.

Not stretching at all. In fact, the NFL can go to hell in a hand basket for all I care. I think the entire situation of so-called "deflated" footballs is little more than a pissing match between two equally egotistical entities, nether of whom is blameless or to be believed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not stretching at all. In fact, the NFL can go to hell in a hand basket for all I care. I think the entire situation of so-called "deflated" footballs is little more than a pissing match between two equally egotistical entities, nether of whom is blameless or to be believed.
majorly stretching and you know it goes much further than deflated footballs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my previous comment.
of course you will your opinion is jaded. And declining to take a breathalyzer clearly shows the innocence of a drunk driver :L nothing to hide here brady not complying and from the start and destroying evidence clearly shows his innocence :laugh3: But hey Wolverines are known to break rules and seek grey areas for refuge its instilled in brady

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just being logical. If there is no wrong doing why not comply? Why delete texts r tamper with anything in the first place. Not he actions of an innocent man. Those are the actions of someone hiding something

I dont know and wont say either way Clarkson. Supposedly he was told that he didn't have to give the phone and now I hear otherwise. He supposedly offered transcripts of the texts to Wells. Like Handicappers and I both said the texts are easy to get even if the phone was in the North Pole frozen. With Google for android and Apple for Iphones, those tesxts are stored and can't be erased. Do I think he had the guys get the ball light, sure I do. I doubt he told them to go below league minimum or after the supposed " check" Now I'm seeing reports that 3 of the Colts balls were low , who the fuck knows. Brady copoerated with Wells for 5 hrs and then spent 10 hrs with Goodell answering any question. I also believe that if he was guilty of having the guiys do the deflation after, he would just fee up, take the slap on the list and move on. If I'm guilty of something, I'll take my lumps but if I am innocent will fight it to the end. He would have been better off saying, yes I like my footballs with lower pressure and told my guys to bring down to 12.5, but never instructed to go below. Again did the league check the balls before the game, why didnt any ref feel the difference when they handle the ball before every snap? Honestly I don't know and won't say either way. If he told them to go to 11 lbs then he is a big dope because sure the RB holds on better, but its more difficult to throw a spiral with less air, it;s wobbly and hangs up

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know and wont say either way Clarkson. Supposedly he was told that he didn't have to give the phone and now I hear otherwise. He supposedly offered transcripts of the texts to Wells. Like you and I both said the texts are easy to get even if the phone was in the North Pole frozen. With Google for android and Apple for Iphones, those tesxts are stored and can't be erased. Do I think he had the guys get the ball light, sure I do. I doubt he told them to go below league minimum or after the supposed " check" Now I'm seeing reports that 3 of the Colts balls were low , who the fuck knows. Brady copoerated with Wells for 5 hrs and then spent 10 hrs with Goodell answering any question. I also believe that if he was guilty of having the guiys do the deflation after, he would just fee up, take the slap on the list and move on. If I'm guilty of something, I'll take my lumps but if I am innocent will fight it to the end. He would have been better off saying, yes I like my footballs with lower pressure and told my guys to bring down to 12.5, but never instructed to go below. Again did the league check the balls before the game, why didnt any ref feel the difference when they handle the ball before every snap? Honestly I don't know and won't say either way. If he told them to go to 11 lbs then he is a big dope because sure the RB holds on better, but its more difficult to throw a spiral with less air, it;s wobbly and hangs up
I agree to a point but i also know texts can also be destroyed. Theres always a way around technology. You can even remote wipe them. in the end anything can be destroyed. My main question is on the reprts of brady declining to comply. Not complying from the start is a very incriminating action. I don't trust that never will. Ive gotten in my share of trouble and been accused while not doing anything wrong. I always complied immediately

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get into servers and wipe things,destroy discs etc.... Money and or the right people is all it takes
Have to have a lot $$$$$ to pay off Google. Just like harddrives were someone formats them and wipes everything clean, cops go in there and retrieve all the data, easy man

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a point but i also know texts can also be destroyed. Theres always a way around technology. You can even remote wipe them. in the end anything can be destroyed. My main question is on the reprts of brady declining to comply. Not complying from the start is a very incriminating action. I don't trust that never will. Ive gotten in my share of trouble and been accused while not doing anything wrong. I always complied immediately

Hey we can agree to disagree. He cooperated with them all along. But I'm with the Brady camp, why give my personal cell phone to Wells when he offered his texts? The ball boys had no texts from Brady telling them what to do