• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What If Tom Brady Is "Innocent"?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to have a lot $$$$$ to pay off Google. Just like harddrives were someone formats them and wipes everything clean, cops go in there and retrieve all the data, easy man
Wiping a hard drive is easy theres three fast ways to do it. Hackers are very skilled and accessible. Im very good with tech thats why in the end I'm like you. I put more faith in reading people. Going off actions ,responses, body language, their wording, timing etc.... You will always get more trueh that way. The old school ways are more reliable. I think we can definitely agree on that

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course you will your opinion is jaded. And declining to take a breathalyzer clearly shows the innocence of a drunk driver :L nothing to hide here brady not complying and from the start and destroying evidence clearly shows his innocence :laugh3: But hey Wolverines are known to break rules and seek grey areas for refuge its instilled in brady

You are free to spin events any way you want to.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiping a hard drive is easy theres three fast ways to do it. Hackers are very skilled and accessible. Im very good with tech thats why in the end I'm like you. I put more faith in reading people. Going off actions ,responses, body language, their wording, timing etc.... You will always get more trueth that way. The old school ways are more reliable. I think we can definitely agree on that

No doubt the best way to wipe out a hard drive so they caant access it is, wrap some C4 around it. I'm with you about the old ways. I wouldn't spend 15 hrs of my life defending myself if I was guilty, just take the wrap and move on

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the best way to wipe out a hard drive so they caant access it is, wrap some C4 around it. I'm with you about the old ways. I wouldn't spend 15 hrs of my life defending myself if I was guilty, just take the wrap and move on
not he easiest :dhd: that would be either reformatting or running a magnet over it

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not he easiest :dhd: that would be either reformatting or running a magnet over it
yeah but they can still retrieve data if formatted, c4 will make sure nothing left to retrieve

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but they can still retrieve data if formatted, c4 will make sure nothing left to retrieve
I always ran a magnet over it or snapped the old one in half and installed a new one. Those are the only two i trust. The only ways i haven't been able to retrieve data. You would be surprised how many people sell or give old computers away with all their info on them :L

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the NFL has an ironclad case...if you see thru all of the smoke...the charge against Brady...involvement with tampering with game football air pressure resulting in game balls being used with PSI below the legal limit per NFL guidelines. That's the charge.

This truly is a case of guilty until proven innocent...the burden of proof (of innocence) lies with Brady.

Granted, the CBA protects the phone, but the cell phone activity is going to be put on trial and it just points to behavior by somebody with something to hide.

Idk if this will be a jury trial or not, but either way...common sense tends to rule in decisions and that weighs against TB imo. We've all broken phones and replaced them...you don't destroy your old phone...unless there was something on it you did not want brought to light.

Excuse me....do you know what the hell you're even talking about?
Brady was not suspended for doing anything to the footballs. He was not suspended for telling someone else to fool with the footballs.

Tom Brady was suspended for not fully cooperating with the Ted Wells Investigation. Every thing else is pure bullshit. That's why the NFLPA and Brady haven't once mentioned footballs in their legal briefs. Roger Goodell is the only person allowed by the CBA to penalize players for anything. Letting Troy Vincent do the suspension was an illegal move. Goodell did it so he could hear the appeal and uphold the suspension. The whole thing for the investigation to the suspension was a contrived farce.

If the court finds what Goodell did was illegal, he purposefully broke the CBA. The NFLPA could then call the CBA invalid and call the players on strike for a new CBA.

Who got the league and the players together to avert a strike last time? That's right, Robert and Johnathan Kraft. Think they'd do it again for their good buddy Roger?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was not suspended for doing anything to the footballs. He was not suspended for telling someone else to fool with the footballs.

Tom Brady was suspended for not fully cooperating with the Ted Wells Investigation. Every thing else is pure bullshit. That's why the NFLPA and Brady haven't once mentioned footballs in their legal briefs. Roger Goodell is the only person allowed by the CBA to penalize players for anything. Letting Troy Vincent do the suspension was an illegal move. Goodell did it so he could hear the appeal and uphold the suspension. The whole thing for the investigation to the suspension was a contrived farce.

If the court finds what Goodell did was illegal, he purposefully broke the CBA. The NFLPA could then call the CBA invalid and call the players on strike for a new CBA.

Who got the league and the players together to avert a strike last time? That's right, Robert and Johnathan Kraft. Think they'd do it again for their good buddy Roger?

If it comes to that, nope.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently I don't...This in bold was about what sir?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even better

what if the league didnt punish a player or fine a team a million plus first round picks, for doing nearly the identical thing in 2009?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FREE AARON HERNANDEZ!!! HE'S INNOCENT!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar.

Q. Mr. Brady, did the issue of inflation level ever come up as a factor when you are choosing your balls or deciding upon the balls; is that something you think about at that time?

A. Never.

Brady in 2006 on the rule change: "The thing is, every quarterback likes it a little bit different," Brady said after addressing the competition committee. "Some like them blown up a little bit more, some like them a little more thin, some like them a little more new, some like them really broken in."