• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happened to the SECW undefeated record?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could put Oklahoma, Ohio State, Boise State, and Clemson in the SEC West this year and the same team would win it as usually... Alabama!

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could put Oklahoma, Ohio State, Boise State, and Clemson in the SEC West this year and the same team would win it as usually... Alabama!
Well Boise State isn't skipping to a natty on a platter in that division. In a great year I'd be happy with 1-3. The good news is we would beat the 4 FCS teams in our OOC schedule. You work that game plan an we just need to knock off Kentucky or Vanderbilt from the East to be bowl eligible. Usually pre-Christmas game, but what's new.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Boise State isn't skipping to a natty on a platter in that division. In a great year I'd be happy with 1-3. The good news is we would beat the 4 FCS teams in our OOC schedule. You work that game plan an we just need to knock off Kentucky or Vanderbilt from the East to be bowl eligible. Usually pre-Christmas game, but what's new.

You do know that the SEC requires you to schedule at least one Power 5 team OOC? That would match the number of Power 5 teams Boise State plays each year.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense isn’t going to be better than Alabama, LSU or Auburn no matter who we hire though. Bielema was a defensive guy. I can only name two defenses that I would consider really good that we’ve had in the last 15 years.

In the last five years, we’ve lost 15 games after leading going into the 4th quarter. That’s three per year lol. In two of those, we were ahead 24-7 and 24-0. There has to be some major conditioning or mental issues with the roster. Against CSU, the defense didn’t allow a touchdown the entire first half and then gives up 25 unanswered in the fourth quarter. It’s pretty disheartening being an Arkansas fan sometimes haha.

I get placing blame on the defense but in a lot of those games if the offense just scores once in the second half then we win. Made me wonder what Bielema gave them at halftime.
IF, and ONLY IF, you get the same type dudes those three do. Then you could have that type defense.

But, neither will anyone else until they do the same.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd be our ass.:gaah:

You should play each other in the Toilet bowl, it might be dadburn close

They're right on level with you guys, I'd still trade them for UTEP in the MWC if given the chance

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're right on level with you guys, I'd still trade them for UTEP in the MWC if given the chance
Is Bleymiaier still the AD at SJSU?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'd draw more fans in the MWC. Geographically, in C-USA, we are like West Virginia in the Big 12. An outlier.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'd draw more fans in the MWC. Geographically, in C-USA, we are like West Virginia in the Big 12. An outlier.

So let me get this straight, you are a fan of UTEP, UCLA, Oregon State, and Arizona? Wtf dude pick a damn team. What happens when UCLA plays Arizona? Does your head explode?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight, you are a fan of UTEP, UCLA, Oregon State, and Arizona? Wtf dude pick a damn team. What happens when UCLA plays Arizona? Does your head explode?
Up until a few weeks ago, it was Kansas, Illinois and Oregon State. Illinois and Kansas screwed up and won a game so I kicked their ass to the curb. Need to kick Oregon State off too. They won a game. I can't have any of that shit.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes you guys are natural rivals with New Mexico and you're close to lot's of other teams along with some former Wac opponents including my Broncos

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you guys are natural rivals with New Mexico and you're close to lot's of other teams along with some former Wac opponents including my Broncos
Definitely more like Albuquerque than Huntington, WV.