• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What 1980s-90s arcade games were you best at?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very good at a few Atari games such as Missile Command, Combat, Pitfall, etc. But Donkey Kong was my fav.
Donkey_Kong_Gameplay.png

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the first tip he received from his "video game mentor" is Pacman swallows :L

House of the dead
Mortal Kombat
Dragons Lair
Gauntlet

No "mentor" needed

My guess is that you are two baggies in to your heroin buzz tonight. Tell us, junkie, is there a point in your miserable existence that you will get off the smack and get a job? Do you ever have fantasies about being a productive member of society or are you going to spend the rest of your life giving $20 blow jobs to fund your pathetic addiction?

Do us a favor, junkie. Cook up two more baggies and hit it hard.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that you are two baggies in to your heroin buzz tonight. Tell us, junkie, is there a point in your miserable existence that you will get off the smack and get a job? Do you ever have fantasies about being a productive member of society or are you going to spend the rest of your life giving $20 blow jobs to fund your pathetic addiction?

Says a fag that needs a "mentor" for a video game. Damn you gay.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uh yeah video game mentor? I think you may be the one on drugs :laugh3: Now if you don't mind utilize that degree in snow blowing or whatever you call it and clean up my driveway like a good rainbow warrior. While I break out the PS4 I'll leave a bottle outside for you.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Was not a good Video Game Player as a kid

Mario Kart. I was not bad in. Same for Conquers bad Fur day.

I Would be the guy in golden eye or any other action game that would just go in a circle firing or could have been sneaked up on

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Was not a good Video Game Player as a kid

Mario Kart. I was not bad in. Same for Conquers bad Fur day.

I Would be the guy in golden eye or any other action game that would just go in a circle firing or could have been sneaked up on
Golden eye was one of the very few multiplayer games I was good at, that and Twisted Metal 2 were games I was able to master in multi player. Once you knew where everything was, just keep moving from one place to the next without getting in extended fights. Most people panic and chase, since I know where I am Going it was easy to take em out and move on...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a faggot that begs the government to wipe his fat ass for him.

Sucks to be you, bud.

you truly mindfucked husker and robot guy, they cant stop rambling about a "mentor", well played

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you truly mindfucked husker and robot guy, they cant stop rambling about a "mentor", well played

Yeah, they think I care. It's cute.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden eye was one of the very few multiplayer games I was good at, that and Twisted Metal 2 were games I was able to master in multi player. Once you knew where everything was, just keep moving from one place to the next without getting in extended fights. Most people panic and chase, since I know where I am Going it was easy to take em out and move on...
Twisted Metal 2 matches were usually over before they started. Warthog, Shadow and Mr Grimm were the only characters I'd call balanced.

Axel beat Grasshopper, Mr Slamm, Hammerhead, Thumper and Twister for free because they couldn't touch him.
Thumper and Mr Slamm could both get almost full life off a freeze shot which was kind of silly
Roadkill, Outlaw, Hammerhead, Grasshopper and Sweet Tooth were pointless.
Spectre's entire gameplan was just running away and looking at your opponents screen.
Minion was Minion so that goes without saying.