• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wentz on Starting Week 1 "It's Going to be Close"

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, it's a 100% guarantee he will start week 1 and he is way ahead of schedule. I know that because I read it on here:noidea:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles will start and throw for 300+ and 3 TD's with a 65%+ completion percentage.

However, Wentz will still win player of the week...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wentz misses 2 or 3 weeks

Foles is sensational in going 2 or 3-0

How in the hell is there not a legit QB controversy

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If this happens will you finally admit that Wentz is a system QB?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got off the phone with Carson.....He said his knee is killing him and week one looks like a crapshoot....

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens will you finally admit that Wentz is a system QB?

Combination of Douggie P creating a great, QB friendly system as well as Wentz being a damn good QB. Foles is a good system fit for what the Birds do though ... no denying that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your time Carson, take your time...

USATSI_10588689.66f55ba6.fill-735x490.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shrug, if he can't go to start opening day, I am not going to shed tears. But I think it will get messy if Foles goes 3-0 or something and then Wentz is ready to play.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not going to be a QB controversy. Wentz is the QB and the future of the franchise. Nick Foles knows what his role is and is not the type of player to cause waves. He will leave the diva shit to players like just about any NFL WR. What will happen is if Foles plays well his stock will go up and so will his price. Foles may not be elite but he is better than a good number of starters. I am sure the Giants and Ravens will not mind having him but I highly doubt the Eagles will trade Foles to the Giants.......... Ravens.....I can see that.

If Wentz comes back and plays at an elite level the same as before the injury there will be a lot There are some teams out there that are close but have aging veteran QB's. I think Roethlisberger is still elite but he is up there in the years. I thought there was recent talk of him retiring. Teams with talent like the Steelers with a QB that retires would definitely do well with Foles IMO.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not going to be a QB controversy. Wentz is the QB and the future of the franchise. Nick Foles knows what his role is and is not the type of player to cause waves. He will leave the diva shit to players like just about any NFL WR. What will happen is if Foles plays well his stock will go up and so will his price. Foles may not be elite but he is better than a good number of starters. I am sure the Giants and Ravens will not mind having him but I highly doubt the Eagles will trade Foles to the Giants.......... Ravens.....I can see that.

If Wentz comes back and plays at an elite level the same as before the injury there will be a lot There are some teams out there that are close but have aging veteran QB's. I think Roethlisberger is still elite but he is up there in the years. I thought there was recent talk of him retiring. Teams with talent like the Steelers with a QB that retires would definitely do well with Foles IMO.
You must not follow football very closely. The Giants could've drafted a QB 2nd overall and passed, so they're all in on Eli and have no interest in Foles barring injury. The Ravens drafted a QB in the first round and still have Flacco under contract, so no interest there. Ben says he'll play out his contract which runs through 2019 and was interested in an extension for another 2 or 3 years plus they drafted a QB in the 3rd round, strike 3. You're out!!!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not follow football very closely. The Giants could've drafted a QB 2nd overall and passed, so they're all in on Eli and have no interest in Foles barring injury. The Ravens drafted a QB in the first round and still have Flacco under contract, so no interest there. Ben says he'll play out his contract which runs through 2019 and was interested in an extension for another 2 or 3 years plus they drafted a QB in the 3rd round, strike 3. You're out!!!

I follow quite well. All I did was give examples of what could happen if Foles plays well. I really did not (and still don't) think any of it was really likely. Juse a few what if's. Given all the talk about how Eli and Flacco sucks you would think it possible they could be looking for QB's. I believe we had a debate about top QB's in the NFL where both Flacco and Eli were ranked pretty low but IMO too low. Foles is a QB that has a good number of years left in him and his is a good QB imo. I have always thought he was good and given a raw deal when he was with the Rams. I am not an NFL GM and don't know everything about every team. To be honest I had no idea that Ben said he would play out his contract. I heard talk about his possible retiring but I did not think it would happen but hell crazier things have happened. My point was that Nick Foles is a good enough QB that could really help a team if they were not in a position to draft a QB of the future yet.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, your criteria is double what ESPN needs.