• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wells reports done..finds Bradys a cheater

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"More probable than not" = 51% v 49%

More probable than not that Goodell is a rapist. I mean look at him. And we all know looks are at least 51% of the equation.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think the punishment will be? Draft picks or suspension for players or pay cuts?
Personally, I think it should be draft picks because that would hit them the hardest.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up hoping Tom Brady would take responsibility for his lying and cheating today.

Obviously he doesn't intend to do anything but deny all and expect us to believe that the league that's tripped all over itself to make him appear as something he's not was out to destroy him.

Human nature is incredible isn't it? Wow.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think the punishment will be? Draft picks or suspension for players or pay cuts?
Personally, I think it should be draft picks because that would hit them the hardest.

Brady has to sit for a year after that statement his agent released. Bottom line. A year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up hoping Tom Brady would take responsibility for his lying and cheating today.

Obviously he doesn't intend to do anything but deny all and expect us to believe that the league that's tripped all over itself to make him appear as something he's not was out to destroy him.

Human nature is incredible isn't it? Wow.

Love the new tactic of the day of attack the character of those who questioned the character of them. Politicians use this all the time. Bring about doubt about the others and win favor towards yourself. Pretty much every political commercial these days follows the same format that we see from the Patriots today or their supporters.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the new tactic of the day of attack the character of those who questioned the character of them. Politicians use this all the time. Bring about doubt about the others and win favor towards yourself. Pretty much every political commercial these days follows the same format that we see from the Patriots today or their supporters.

It's desperate and condescending. They really think we're dumb, don't they? Effective as hell with Pats fans but not reasonable people with common sense.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
l6h1p.jpg

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't win the Super Bowl fair and square if, as seems likely, they'd been continuously cheating for over a year. There were easily four games on their schedule that could have been losses without playing with an unfair advantage. Change even half of those over, and you've got a very different route through the postseason which could have seen a Patriots loss. Change all of them and they don't even make the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl.

If this were a first offense, maybe I'd agree with you. But it isn't. They've cheated and been punished in the past and it clearly hasn't discouraged them - this shows that the Patriots feel they're above the rules of the NFL. This time round the punishment needs to be considerably more significant - and given the evidence it has to hit Brady personally as well as the team.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh brady will be susp for atleast 6 games so run up on that . might even be for all 16 bring on jimmy one thing about brady he like manning and luck he can take a beating can jimmy . if jimmy is a running qb the colts will kill you . to beat the colts last year you had to be a pocket passer . the colts d will be stopping the run .
Why do you do this to yourself?
First off if Brady receives any suspension it will be appealed. Which we know will be reduced just like everyone else that has appealed. Likely the sentence will be halved.
The only running the Colts need to worry about are the RBs for the Pats. What did they have 400 yards in two games. So who will the Colts stop a QB or a RB? Apparently niether.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was their report, not a court case, you Pats dummies! They aren't going to use the same wording as a court case. If you read their team employees' texts its right there for you. The only thing lacking was cooperation from one guy to prove his lack of knowledge of it all by letting them see his phone.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be given the baseballs before pitching in little league! I rubbed them up just the way I liked 'em. It's all these douches that can't throw and were never good enough to pitch or allowed to play QB that are whining. Really who cares what they say? They've always been the lesser people.

I agree, pitchers and quarterbacks and kickers, all have their preferences.

I just see this as an opening, an opportunity for everybody to get at Belicheck. I think the best way to get at him, is to beat him. But they didnt ask me.