• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, That's One Way for Marvel to Get X-Men Back (Disney Acquisition of Fox)

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package. Its pretty dope. Right now I'm watching episode 3 the What if series, damn how Hulk was done. Is Ant Man really capable of all that? If so, damn!

I'd almost forgotten Chadwick Boseman may he RIP passed away. Who's been tabbed to take his place?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package. Its pretty dope. Right now I'm watching episode 3 the What if series, damn how Hulk was done.

I'd almost forgotten Chadwick Boseman may he RIP passed away. Who's been tabbed to take his place?
No one knows yet. Most theories have his sister taking the mantle. But also theories around Killmonger and the other leader who challenged him in the first movie (forget the character’s name).

A recast has pretty much been ruled out.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows yet. Most theories have his sister taking the mantle. But also theories around Killmonger and the other leader who challenged him in the first movie (forget the character’s name).

A recast has pretty much been ruled out.
A female BP eh. That might be interesting in the sense that they could do a transition brother/prince to sister/princess deal.

Killmonger would be interesting as well. Gotta say, I thought of him or the actor that plays him. I wonder if they'd just act like Killmonger never existed in he was picked.

The other leader seems way too big to be BP. Though that might be to everyone else in the film being small as shit. Its a bit shocking seeing how diminutive some male Hollywood actors are.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A female BP eh. That might be interesting in the sense that they could do a transition brother/prince to sister/princess deal.

Killmonger would be interesting as well. Gotta say, I thought of him or the actor that plays him. I wonder if they'd just act like Killmonger never existed in he was picked.

The other leader seems way too big to be BP. Though that might be to everyone else in the film being small as shit. Its a bit shocking seeing how diminutive some male Hollywood actors are.
Actress that played the sister said a few things about vaccines that got people all upset. She would make sense for the movie, but it would turn it into a circus.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actress that played the sister said a few things about vaccines that got people all upset. She would make sense for the movie, but it would turn it into a circus.
She's an anti-vaxxer refusing to get vaccinated eh. That's too bad. I liked her in the role she was in. She was a female Tony Stark. Still, its not like replacing Boseman. Though I to think it would've made sense and could've worked had she taken over the BP role. Ol' girl who played Michonne on TWD could also work as BP imo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's an anti-vaxxer refusing to get vaccinated eh. That's too bad. I liked her in the role she was in. She was a female Tony Stark. Still, its not like replacing Boseman. Though I to think it would've made sense and could've worked had she taken over the BP role. Ol' girl who played Michonne on TWD could also work as BP imo.
There are some rumors that her character will get her own series on D+ in the coming years.