• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, That's One Way for Marvel to Get X-Men Back (Disney Acquisition of Fox)

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upcoming Marvel movies

Spiderman: Far from Home
Black Widow prequel
The Eternals
Dr.Strange sequel
Black Panther sequel
Shang-Chi
Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3
Antman and Wasp sequel
Blade
Captain Marvel sequel

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the MCU continue to be Avengers-centric, or will it be a hodgepodge moving forward?

I think you still need your anchor group, but maybe they will shift that to the F4 or X-Men in future phases...

:noidea:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will the MCU continue to be Avengers-centric, or will it be a hodgepodge moving forward?

I think you still need your anchor group, but maybe they will shift that to the F4 or X-Men in future phases...

:noidea:

Well really the MCU will exist the essence of 3 groups, the Avengers, X-Men, and F4. And I'd bet we only see them together for a huge event(such as Galactus) but I don't think we'll get what we saw in Phase 1 and 2 of everyone showing up in everyone else's movies outside of maybe Deadpool.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Disney wants to crank out a movie that will target .04 % of the population. Yeah that should pack the theaters.

Well clearly putting one character in a movie is going to alienate literally everyone else and only people who are transgender will go see it, they clearly couldn’t just add a character to a movie that has a ton of people already in it then and one of them happens to be transgender. You’re totally right they’re going to make an entire movie about that one thing and one thing only.

I can see it now, two friends are talking about the new X-Men movie that has 15 characters and one of them is transgender;

Wow Rob, I’m really excited for that new X-Men movie, hopefully it’s good.

What do you mean Doug? It has a tranny in it and since you’re not a tranny how can a movie like that appeal to you?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well clearly putting one character in a movie is going to alienate literally everyone else and only people who are transgender will go see it, they clearly couldn’t just add a character to a movie that has a ton of people already in it then and one of them happens to be transgender. You’re totally right they’re going to make an entire movie about that one thing and one thing only.

I can see it now, two friends are talking about the new X-Men movie that has 15 characters and one of them is transgender;

Wow Rob, I’m really excited for that new X-Men movie, hopefully it’s good.

What do you mean Doug? It has a tranny in it and since you’re not a tranny how can a movie like that appeal to you?
I would guess it depends on what role the tranny plays I suppose. It "it's" the star then how does the tranny part fit in?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Disney wants to crank out a movie that will target .04 % of the population. Yeah that should pack the theaters.

act woke, go broke

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would guess it depends on what role the tranny plays I suppose. It "it's" the star then how does the tranny part fit in?

The movie Kevin Feige is talking about is likely “The Eternals”, a movie that has a main cast of about 10+ people. Making one of those characters transgender has pretty much 0 impact on the marketability of the movie.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
act woke, go broke

Ah yes, because we all know how Avengers Endgame grossed exactly 0 dollars because they had the nerve to feature a gay character in the movie. Clearly audiences were so disgusted when they heard there was going to be a gay in the movie no one went to go see it.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The movie Kevin Feige is talking about is likely “The Eternals”, a movie that has a main cast of about 10+ people. Making one of those characters transgender has pretty much 0 impact on the marketability of the movie.
The what purpose does it serve?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, because we all know how Avengers Endgame grossed exactly 0 dollars because they had the nerve to feature a gay character in the movie. Clearly audiences were so disgusted when they heard there was going to be a gay in the movie no one went to go see it.

people went for Thanos...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol a guy in support group? Wake me when they make cap mentally ill and let me know how that works out

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol a guy in support group? Wake me when they make cap mentally ill and let me know how that works out

Considering no one’s talking about doing that, you don’t really have a case. If you bothered to read the article you would know that just one of the characters in upcoming movie happen to be transgender. that’s it, no one’s trying to force the issue down your throat, or convert you yourself, or whatever other bullshit fake newe you’d like to spew.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The what purpose does it serve?

That even if you’re transgender you could be a superhero? And if you happen to be trans that could be a big deal to you.

Also given that we’ve had what 25+ MCU movies and this will be the first trans character, it’s not really going to kill anyone if one character out of literally hundreds or thousands we’ve seen happens to be trans.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That even if you’re transgender you could be a superhero? And if you happen to be trans that could be a big deal to you.

Also given that we’ve had what 25+ MCU movies and this will be the first trans character, it’s not really going to kill anyone if one character out of literally hundreds or thousands we’ve seen happens to be trans.
If it's a major theme in a movie targeting such a small percentage of the population then it likely will flop. If it's something minor in passing they might just get away with it. Movies are about $$$$, not teaching people lessons who are there to be entertained only. A progressive agenda will fail.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering no one’s talking about doing that, you don’t really have a case. If you bothered to read the article you would know that just one of the characters in upcoming movie happen to be transgender. that’s it, no one’s trying to force the issue down your throat, or convert you yourself, or whatever other bullshit fake newe you’d like to spew.

No you don’t get to claim that hiding one mentally ill dude in a support group is going to qualify and then act self righteous when called out for such an absurd statement.