• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well OU's secondary just went from good to vulnerable

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading more context to the story, sounds like your right. Will be handled internally with no suspension.

Fill me in yo! What's the scoop. I all heard was he ran from the bar and cops chased him down and he admitted to drinking.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fill me in yo! What's the scoop. I all heard was he ran from the bar and cops chased him down and he admitted to drinking.
Yeah sounds like he's been running with a rough crew in Waco. Think that's why his dad wants him away and at OU with Cooks who he really trusts.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sounds like he's been running with a rough crew in Waco. Think that's why his dad wants him away and at OU with Cooks who he really trusts.

No no on Thomas, no this cobb guy.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no on Thomas, no this cobb guy.
Oh my bad. :L
TFB summed it up best:
Thomas was out with a friend and had been drinking.

* Thomas’ friend got into an altercation with the staff at the establishment where the two were hanging out.

* Thomas involved himself in the altercation and ending up putting hands on the bouncer at said establishment.

* At some point Thomas evidently fled the scene after which he was picked up by the authorities.
Today:
The coaching staff has gathered and reviewed the necessary information and have met with Thomas regarding the incident. TFB has been told by two sources that Thomas’ punishment will take place over the course of this summer. And so long as he complies with what is asked of him, Thomas is not expected to be suspended for a game/s this fall.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading more context to the story, sounds like your right. Will be handled internally with no suspension.

It doesn't matter Oklahoma is talented enough to replace him.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my view is skewed..my team won a NC with their 3rd string QB.
Bucknuts didn't miss a beat.

And Baylor set a rushing record in their bowl game last year without a QB at all. But, it was against the North Carolina defense so that one deserves an *.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad. :L
TFB summed it up best:
Thomas was out with a friend and had been drinking.

* Thomas’ friend got into an altercation with the staff at the establishment where the two were hanging out.

* Thomas involved himself in the altercation and ending up putting hands on the bouncer at said establishment.

* At some point Thomas evidently fled the scene after which he was picked up by the authorities.
Today:
The coaching staff has gathered and reviewed the necessary information and have met with Thomas regarding the incident. TFB has been told by two sources that Thomas’ punishment will take place over the course of this summer. And so long as he complies with what is asked of him, Thomas is not expected to be suspended for a game/s this fall.

They will run his dimpled ass until his ankles smoke. In the Oklahoma heat.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Saying we don't need him for Houston but do for Ohio State. Personally since this is number 3 on Thomas, I would suspend him for the first game although that probably won't happen.

If this is indeed true with being his 3rd run in with Johnny law, how in the heck is he not suspended at least one game?? How?

Christ I gave gump fans shit (and rightfully so) for Saban not suspending those 2 idiots that got out on a technicality. But that was their first run in. This guys has had 3 now. WOW

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is indeed true with being his 3rd run in with Johnny law, how in the heck is he not suspended at least one game?? How?

Christ I gave gump fans shit (and rightfully so) for Saban not suspending those 2 idiots that got out on a technicality. But that was their first run in. This guys has had 3 now. WOW
Only 2 with the law. And I'd put both in the incredibly minor category. He forgot to show up for court for a speeding ticket, which my wife has done as an adult. :L And the other was something like missing a team event from oversleeping or something to that extent.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will run his dimpled ass until his ankles smoke. In the Oklahoma heat.
Knowing Schmitty, he'll be begging for a suspension after a while. :dhd:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hello young man, fancy seeing you here again! Let's get started...shall we?
229880.jpg

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 with the law. And I'd put both in the incredibly minor category. He forgot to show up for court for a speeding ticket, which my wife has done as an adult. :L And the other was something like missing a team event from oversleeping or something to that extent.

Fair points, I guess I can see internal discipline.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank goodness. Thomas has AA talent and should be our #1 dB this year going up against some of the best wideouts in the country.