• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well it should be nolan time

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yes !!! if we let him go duke is stupid . man has 10 bb at aa . 2 homers batting over 300 avg should have been playing all along .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need him at that #6 spot behind Cruz... I could really see that, man... and hope he'll provide enough that opposing pitchers won't think "Well, we'll just IBB Cruz.. there's nobody behind him." Since Weiters is done, that #6 spot has been kind glaringly week. (No offense to Hardy, but he's always seemed to be a well-above-average #7 hitter and a spell at the #2 slot.) Gotta give Roland that one last chance, ya know?

Besides which.. we don't know what's gonna go on with Markakis in the offseason. Huge, huge question mark I was thinking about early this morning.. and I still can't make up my mind what to do there.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, btw, all my best to you and your sister. Her positivity in the face of it all is a good thing... a very good thing... and I wish her all the strength in the world to fight those battles, the bad days, when they come. I think of my own sister and the unrelated battles she's had in her life, and my heart just pours out to you as her brother. I can understand, on some level, that feeling you're going through. :)

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, btw, all my best to you and your sister. Her positivity in the face of it all is a good thing... a very good thing... and I wish her all the strength in the world to fight those battles, the bad days, when they come. I think of my own sister and the unrelated battles she's had in her life, and my heart just pours out to you as her brother. I can understand, on some level, that feeling you're going through. :)
ty so much she is glad that she has time to tell everyone how much she loves them . our family for the first time has come together in my 52 years that in itself is a miracle . sis knows she is headed to a better place:yahoo::yahoo: .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need him at that #6 spot behind Cruz... I could really see that, man... and hope he'll provide enough that opposing pitchers won't think "Well, we'll just IBB Cruz.. there's nobody behind him." Since Weiters is done, that #6 spot has been kind glaringly week. (No offense to Hardy, but he's always seemed to be a well-above-average #7 hitter and a spell at the #2 slot.) Gotta give Roland that one last chance, ya know?

Besides which.. we don't know what's gonna go on with Markakis in the offseason. Huge, huge question mark I was thinking about early this morning.. and I still can't make up my mind what to do there.
nick want leave baltimore even if he has to sign a 10 million dollar contract . just like i could see britton talent nolan is our most complete hitter he will hurt you on any pitch you have he will take walks and plays a great of . oh yeah he is tall and fast . nolan is a rf playing lf . nick had problem tring to play lf .

young , pearce , cruz and lough do not bring what nolan does . so i hope they add him and give him an honest shot . cruz is a dh , young is a ph or dh , pearce is a 1st and lf i like pearce . lough isn't hitting his weight . ryan i like him but tired of watching him hit we need to bring up buck britton who is a team player with pop like caleb a scrappy dude . caleb i have always been high on him and i'm more happy than if matt was still playing .

btw davis sad act is getting old may need to ph for the 13 million man . kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ty so much she is glad that she has time to tell everyone how much she loves them . our family for the first time has come together in my 52 years that in itself is a miracle . sis knows she is headed to a better place:yahoo::yahoo: .

You're welcome.. anytime, man, anytime. You know, in some non-western cultures a passing is celebrated rather than mourned.. it's just ingrained in the people that their loved ones have gone on to the next plane of existence and they exult them for that. And this is not to get ahead of ourselves here.. just letting you know that her spirit of positivity is a good thing, a very good thing, and what will be will be. It really sounds like she has her mind in the right place though, and it's good to hear. :)

nick want leave baltimore even if he has to sign a 10 million dollar contract . just like i could see britton talent nolan is our most complete hitter he will hurt you on any pitch you have he will take walks and plays a great of . oh yeah he is tall and fast . nolan is a rf playing lf . nick had problem tring to play lf .

young , pearce , cruz and lough do not bring what nolan does . so i hope they add him and give him an honest shot . cruz is a dh , young is a ph or dh , pearce is a 1st and lf i like pearce . lough isn't hitting his weight . ryan i like him but tired of watching him hit we need to bring up buck britton who is a team player with pop like caleb a scrappy dude . caleb i have always been high on him and i'm more happy than if matt was still playing .

btw davis sad act is getting old may need to ph for the 13 million man . kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh, I hear you, Nolan's gotta get that shot. And this season he's got that opportunity. We don't have a 'prototypical' DH (those are going the way of the Do-Do anyway) and, like you mentioned, Lough just isn't bringing enough offensively to match his defense.

And Chris... man, that's a tough one. From everything I've seen, he's a great clubhouse guy. So I'm reluctant to give up on him to any great degree. I didn't think he was going to approach anywhere near his 2013 numbers at the beginning of this year and, since it's been apparent recently that his offensive struggles weren't soley tied to any kind of injury, I think we're starting to see some of the frustration Ranger fans had with him when he just never... quite... lived up to... those expecatations. To be honest, part of me wonders if he's too nice of a guy and something has just got stuck in his head. Big expectations. He has his brand new kid now. I dunno.... something. You can tell it was just a lot easier for him to play loose as a goose a year or so ago when there were no expectations on him or the team in general.

I really he hope he bounces back and finds his stroke. He's the kind of guy you really wish that for. He just has to get his head straight and reclaim that singular focus that worked so well for him last year.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck nolan i hope a team picks you up . this just proves how stupid our front office is !!!!! lough sucks , young and pearce (red hot atm ) are not even close to nolan . cruz has been pretty bad in june . davis is a kkkkkk machine this year . oh well lets go o's but then again these are the same asses britton for ike davis !!!! sis is in her last days ! back soon

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nolan cant stay on the field...good riddance...He'd be a hell of a player for a long time for us...but he cant play more than 20 games without being injured...time to move on...maybe our humid weather isnt good for him and his muscles/tendons/ligaments and shit.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone other than Ted will cry about Nolan being released.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over a full season it looks like Pearce would have the same or better #s than Reimold.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone other than Ted will cry about Nolan being released.
just like if britton was gone i would've been crying also caleb !!!! pearce is a hot bat and will prove avg at best without speed . young and lough spots is the ones i agree at the moment pearce should play . best 25 berry is better than lough .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nolan cant stay on the field...good riddance...He'd be a hell of a player for a long time for us...but he cant play more than 20 games without being injured...time to move on...maybe our humid weather isnt good for him and his muscles/tendons/ligaments and shit.

Agreed. While he definitely had potential to be a solid player while he was on the field but since he's pretty much made of glass, I can't really fault the front office for this. Right now, he reminds me in a way of David Boston from the NFL years ago. Good player but could never stay on the field for long.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prayers headed your way towards your family.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sis past away on sat very peaceful and happy , happy happy . thanks guys . i hate seeing that nolan is a jay with the trash we have on our 25 man .

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sis past away on sat very peaceful and happy , happy happy . thanks guys . i hate seeing that nolan is a jay with the trash we have on our 25 man .

I'm very sorry to hear about that, Ted. Hopefully, she's in a much better place now, without all the pain. Prayers to you and your family.

My mom was diagnosed with the big c not that long ago. She starts radiation for that shit this week.

On a brighter note, we're 2 games in first place! :suds:

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, very sorry to hear Ted.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very sorry to hear about that, Ted. Hopefully, she's in a much better place now, without all the pain. Prayers to you and your family.

My mom was diagnosed with the big c not that long ago. She starts radiation for that shit this week.

On a brighter note, we're 2 games in first place! :suds:
sorry to hear that . i hope they can make it smaller and cut it out .

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to you too Dave, sorry i didn't initially see your full post.