• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

well it should be nolan time

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Toronto claimed Nolan off of waivers according to his cousin.

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to hear that . i hope they can make it smaller and cut it out .

Yeah, she had surgery not long after diagnosis. Now, they're gonna do radiation to make sure it's gone. She's had trouble trying to decide whether to do the radiation, or just get 'em cut off. Gonna go with radiation for now.

Thanks

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, she had surgery not long after diagnosis. Now, they're gonna do radiation to make sure it's gone. She's had trouble trying to decide whether to do the radiation, or just get 'em cut off. Gonna go with radiation for now.

Thanks
make sure they keep checking for brain and bone if we are talking lung or breast C . we were told the lung was gone but it had jumped to the brain . :gaah::gaah::gaah: nasty stuff !!! sis is in heaven . smoking does kill :doh:

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Toronto claimed Nolan off of waivers according to his cousin.
i wish him well except when playing us . they will use nolan in rf him nat pos blue jays just got better and we still have lough and young someone needs to be fired . britton for ike davis :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: buck should be over ryan . how is caleb oh my

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks

Hope it works out. My ex g/f's mom had breast cancer last year (thankfully caught it early) and had surgery to remove it and underwent radiation and it's been one year and thankfully it hasn't come back. I wish your mom a full and speedy recovery.

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to love the armchair GM's calling for someone to be fired. It's amazing how many fans can do a better job than the O's front office.:rollseyes:

I was always a fan of Reimold and it's a shame he never got to live up to his potential here. I wonder what the over/under is before he ends up on the DL again.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to love the armchair GM's calling for someone to be fired. It's amazing how many fans can do a better job than the O's front office.:rollseyes:

I was always a fan of Reimold and it's a shame he never got to live up to his potential here. I wonder what the over/under is before he ends up on the DL again.

I'll say 3 weeks.

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it works out. My ex g/f's mom had breast cancer last year (thankfully caught it early) and had surgery to remove it and underwent radiation and it's been one year and thankfully it hasn't come back. I wish your mom a full and speedy recovery.

Thanks a lot, man!

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make sure they keep checking for brain and bone if we are talking lung or breast C . we were told the lung was gone but it had jumped to the brain . :gaah::gaah::gaah: nasty stuff !!! sis is in heaven . smoking does kill :doh:

It's breast cancer. We'll make sure they keep checking.

Thanks a lot, man.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wow whg is back it seems

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow whg is back it seems
You post some of the most outlandish stuff. I would love to see you post on Orioles Hangout. You would get eaten alive over there.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post some of the most outlandish stuff. I would love to see you post on Orioles Hangout. You would get eaten alive over there.
oh baby i get proven right most of the time but not always !!!!! as far as you i don't see it ?

does baltimore have their best 25 atm in the ml ? nope no way !!!!! buck britton is far better than oh ryan and i like ryan both are lh buck can also pitch . what about alvarez and walker both brings more to the table than young and lough yeah i see lough is lh so berry is better . don't get me started on the pitching . they did a good job on getting webb . who put hunter as closer ? i knew that wouldn't work !!!

we spent a mint or a ton on waldo who was it said we didn't need him ? yes a bunch on hangout would eat me alive for that . they would eat me alive about caleb and britton and yall ass clowns would have been wrong .

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh baby i get proven right most of the time but not always !!!!! as far as you i don't see it ?

does baltimore have their best 25 atm in the ml ? nope no way !!!!! buck britton is far better than oh ryan and i like ryan both are lh buck can also pitch . what about alvarez and walker both brings more to the table than young and lough yeah i see lough is lh so berry is better . don't get me started on the pitching . they did a good job on getting webb . who put hunter as closer ? i knew that wouldn't work !!!

we spent a mint or a ton on waldo who was it said we didn't need him ? yes a bunch on hangout would eat me alive for that . they would eat me alive about caleb and britton and yall ass clowns would have been wrong .

You prove my point, Ted. Buck Britton, the 28 year old still in AA. Yeah, he brings more then Flaherty does. :rollseyes: Walker has a chance to produce in the majors, but let's just move him up from AA already. That makes a lot of sense. Same with Alvarez.
Yeah, you were right about Britton not getting a fair chance the last two years. :lol: He is having a hell of a year as a RELIEVER. He is not a starter, so you were not proven right about anything.

I remember you saying Chen shouldn't have been in the O's rotation because he didn't prove himself yet. So, according to you guys like Darvish and Tanaka shouldn't be pitching in the major leagues because they haven't proven themselves yet.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we treated zach like shit ! we are treating gausman like shit also . caleb is 28 like buck gritty ball players do the little things to win games . i think you need to go and post on the oh no one will miss you here . who was the first backing manny on here yes not your ass . i still think schoop is only going to get better .

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we treated zach like shit ! we are treating gausman like shit also . caleb is 28 like buck gritty ball players do the little things to win games . i think you need to go and post on the oh no one will miss you here . who was the first backing manny on here yes not your ass . i still think schoop is only going to get better .
Yup, when Britton was pitching terrible, the Orioles treated him like shit. Give me a break.

How are the O's treating Gausman like shit? By limiting his innings? I hardly call that treating him like shit.

Caleb is a good defensive catcher, but hasn't hit worth a damn. I don't know why you're pounding your chest over him. I have no idea what you said about him.

Again, I have no idea what you said about Machado. What were you backing him about? His childish outburst against the A's?

Who doesn't think Schoop will get better? That's a real bold statement.

BTW, I come to this site mainly for the college football and to laugh at your off the wall comments.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, when Britton was pitching terrible, the Orioles treated him like shit. Give me a break.

How are the O's treating Gausman like shit? By limiting his innings? I hardly call that treating him like shit.

Caleb is a good defensive catcher, but hasn't hit worth a damn. I don't know why you're pounding your chest over him. I have no idea what you said about him.

Again, I have no idea what you said about Machado. What were you backing him about? His childish outburst against the A's?

BTW, I come to this site mainly for the college football and to laugh at your off the wall comments.
lol you are so smart !!! :laugh3::L

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey what does when healthy mean ? is chen better than britton ? go ahead and say it !!!! show everyone your baseball iq Steve Melewski: A question for Zach Britton: Is he throwing the best sinker of his career?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw the turning points this season is when the o's made caleb the no.1 catcher . come on oh boy jump on it . also , didn't hurt that pearce even being screwed by the o's coming back to us . i have always liked pearce over young . my hope is pearce will hold up because for all the nolan always hurt . pearce has also always been hurt but that is baseball . let's go o's jays have a good rf 2-4 2 doubles lastnight it's only a matter of time nolan is the type that can carry a team . while we have young and lough seems pretty smart to trev