• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Boys, It Was Fun While It Lasted.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...we're 10-0 with no chance of winning the Super Bowl. We were lucky to only lose Jerod last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...we're 10-0 with no chance of winning the Super Bowl. We were lucky to only lose Jerod last year.

With the way the defense has been playing lately I think they still have plenty. The Broncos have no idea what they have in their QB. Cincy seems to be sliding back. Pittsburgh while good still have some huge holes. Colts are well the Colts. So while NE is falling back a bit with the injuries not sure anybody else has stepped up and showed they are the team to beat.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-0 and giving up thats sad:suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's going to get a lot tougher now that Edelman, Lewis and Amendola are out (yes fortunately jut a knee sprain for Amendola but still.)

BUT.... They still found a way to win

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way the defense has been playing lately I think they still have plenty. The Broncos have no idea what they have in their QB. Cincy seems to be sliding back. Pittsburgh while good still have some huge holes. Colts are well the Colts. So while NE is falling back a bit with the injuries not sure anybody else has stepped up and showed they are the team to beat.

I agree. I still see the Pats as the team to beat in the AFC.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-0 and giving up thats sad:suds:

If you could hear the panic in Denver right now you would be laughing. You would think we were 2-8 and on the brink of completely collapsing as an organization. The great organizations keep finding ways to win even when everything is not going their way. Throw in honestly I give your team more of a chance of winning the Super Bowl with a loss during the regular season than I do if they enter undefeated. It takes the pressure off the situation in my opinion and allows the team just to go play instead of worrying about having to make history.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could hear the panic in Denver right now you would be laughing. You would think we were 2-8 and on the brink of completely collapsing as an organization. The great organizations keep finding ways to win even when everything is not going their way. Throw in honestly I give your team more of a chance of winning the Super Bowl with a loss during the regular season than I do if they enter undefeated. It takes the pressure off the situation in my opinion and allows the team just to go play instead of worrying about having to make history.
Agreed. Pats will be fine nothing to panic about, yet. One or two more injuries and then I'll lead the charge aboard the panic train.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a team that at the mid point of the season that lost 4...that's FOUR of their top offensive weapons and then went on to win the Superbowl. Each year, the SB Champion has been among the most fortunate injury-wise and I see no reason why this year would be any different. Call it sad if you wish but I call it being realistic.

They still have a shot at making the SB, but if we were to play Carolina this week, we'd get blown out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a team that at the mid point of the season that lost 4...that's FOUR of their top offensive weapons and then went on to win the Superbowl. Each year, the SB Champion has been among the most fortunate injury-wise and I see no reason why this year would be any different. Call it sad if you wish but I call it being realistic.

They still have a shot at making the SB, but if we were to play Carolina this week, we'd get blown out.
There is no guarentee on all 4 being out for the SB. I would also put Gronk in the top 4 offensive weapons for the Pats. Get Edelman back healthy for the playoffs and the Pats are fine. I would still be more concerned with the D even though they are playing much better than anticipated. Can't wait for Collins to get back healthy. Go Pats. Happy T-day to you and yours.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any reason why the Pats can't take the AFC crown. Every team has a weakness and/or is dealing with injuries in the AFC. Amendola's knee doesn't look like a serious issue and he should be back in a couple of weeks. It's all good in Pat's land......now, as far as my Chargers are concerned....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know what's up with Collins?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know what's up with Collins?

He's practicing full pads today.

Amendola was seen walking around the locker room in street clothes.

Edelman has been seen in the Training Room with multiple trainers working the leg with injured foot. From what I've read, he can take the boot off in about two weeks if the scans and x-rays show that the foot bone had mended in place. He'll have to wear a flex-splint for a week and then he should be able to get on the treadmill and build up his walking to a trot. If all goes according to plan he'll be back January 10.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Thanks for the update Ken.

I wonder why when there's injuries like Eldelman's, do they have the player walk off the field. Seems like a chance of further injury stepping on a broken foot.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I've been disappointed since losing Devlin. But as long as there's some hope of patching up some kind of offensive line, the pats will be able to compete in the postseason. The D front seven is strong and getting stronger like we hoped going into the season. The def backs were suspect but have far exceeded that. They may have to change their pocket tactics with Brady temporarily until the OL stabilizes (if ever) but this defense can get them to the SB.

We could see a total collapse over the next few weeks, but if a OL can be established (cuz they've had nothing since before Solder left), I think they got a hell of a shot at number 5 ...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's practicing full pads today.

Amendola was seen walking around the locker room in street clothes.

Edelman has been seen in the Training Room with multiple trainers working the leg with injured foot. From what I've read, he can take the boot off in about two weeks if the scans and x-rays show that the foot bone had mended in place. He'll have to wear a flex-splint for a week and then he should be able to get on the treadmill and build up his walking to a trot. If all goes according to plan he'll be back January 10.

Fears of 2012 and bringing back Gronk too soon...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola was practicing today. That's right, Amendola was on the field .................practicing.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are going to survive, which they can, they need to be able to run the ball. This week might be tough, but you have to try at least. Turn some clock and see what happens. OL should be getting better if everyone stays healthy. Put Volly back at LT, Fleming back at RT. Story at C with Mason, Kline, Jackson rotating in, things should be good. NOW, another injury to a RB or WR and we are fucked. They have signed no one, which should tell you all about those FA out there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now this week Carolina gave up 35 to Elly Manning and the gIANTS......