• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to the College Basketball Forum former Rivals Users

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having us. I post mainly on the football boards. But when basketball is in season I get in on some round ball posting.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having and welcoming the influx of posters. I know a bunch of new posters who already know each other can be a little annoying for the regular posters. Can't wait for hoops to start (especially considering how football is going)

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for having and welcoming the influx of posters. I know a bunch of new posters who already know each other can be a little annoying for the regular posters. Can't wait for hoops to start (especially considering how football is going)
No problem and we get used to it fast... always nice to have new additions :suds:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also here from Rivals. Never really posted much but lurked there for years while at work and on weekends. It used to be such a good message board. But here lately with the problems and all the trolls has really gone to shit. Recently I would only read the off-topic threads which are always entertaining lol. Thank ya'll for having us! looking forward to it!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome myself to this board

The only rivals board I use anymore is Rafters anyways
@Catchow ... I hope you are a football fan as well. Me and @Hard2Bluff have been having a weekend full of two person conversation on the Kentucky football board! lol (not that I haven't enjoyed it Hard2Bluff)