• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WELCOME TO THE BALL ERA

Is Lonzo already the best Poing Guard in the league?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • THE GOAT

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • DJ is a massive faggot (NTTAWWT)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say so just yet. His shoe roulette this summer was for a reason...amp up the competition between the brands.

I am pretty sure at some point Lonzo is going to get a shoe deal. His agent is going to work all of that out and thankfully his agent is not Lavar.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PhillyGreen is just a hater, best to ignore him, his hate posts against Lavar aren't what this thread is about.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 minutes will be up, and he will be richer than you. :pound::pound::pound:

and your point is? There are a shit load of people richer than I am. Being rich does not make you exempt from being a jackass. However based on what I have seen.....Lonzo is going to be rich not Lavar.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your point is? There are a shit load of people richer than I am. Being rich does not make you exempt from being a jackass. However based on what I have seen.....Lonzo is going to be rich not Lavar.

Let me see here, well you're saying his not relevant. But didn't he raise his children right? doesn't he take care of his wife, and helping her recover from a stroke? And of course his dad is going to be rich, what are you smoking? I don't think you comprehend my point here. Before ragging on somebody like him, look at yourself first or at least point out his positives.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see here, well you're saying his not relevant. But didn't he raise his children right? doesn't he take care of his wife, and helping her recover from a stroke? And of course his dad is going to be rich, what are you smoking? I don't think you comprehend my point here. Before ragging on somebody like him, look at yourself first or at least point out his positives.

You homers crack me up. I personally think Lavar Ball is a pompous ass who is full of shit. He talks out of his ass constantly. This is based on what I have seen from him and he had no problem creating that image. I personally think it is nothing more than a front. He wanted the shock factor and he got it. He has to accept the negativity that comes with all of that.

I have never once said anyting negative about him being a husband and nor have I said anything negative about him being a father. Lavar Ball is probably a fantastic father. You only have to look at his sons to see that. They are great kids who are humble, polite and work hard. That is something they learned from their parents. Lavar Ball the "marketing genius" is a jackass IMO.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You homers crack me up. I personally think Lavar Ball is a pompous ass who is full of shit. He talks out of his ass constantly. This is based on what I have seen from him and he had no problem creating that image. I personally think it is nothing more than a front. He wanted the shock factor and he got it. He has to accept the negativity that comes with all of that.

lol You have an abundance of anger towards him like if his some kinda murderer or child molester, or ass hole like Trump LOL! believe me their are far worst human beings. Don't spend the littlebit of energy you have on this man, and what he is doing, you're going to have a stroke. lol

I have never once said anyting negative about him being a husband and nor have I said anything negative about him being a father. Lavar Ball is probably a fantastic father. You only have to look at his sons to see that. They are great kids who are humble, polite and work hard. That is something they learned from their parents. Lavar Ball the "marketing genius" is a jackass IMO.

Thank you just proved my point. Carry on

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....you guys are funny.

I rarely give Lavar a second thought. If you notice I don't post a whole lot. Why am I here today? Killing time.....I am at work imaging a computer and it is like waching paint dry so I decided to see what was going on......nice to see the homerism is strong in some of you.

Being a pompous ass does not make someone a bad husband or father.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I wish I had a father like this who made me breakfast, and took care of my mom, instead being a drunk and a wife beater. I'll take this type of father any day. Who give's a shit what he does on the outside or with the media? :rolleyes2:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar seems like a great father/husband tbh and his kids/wife seem to really love him.

I have no doubt that he is all of those. It is clear his boys and wife love him. I am sure at home he is nothing like he is in public. All of this stuff is new.....so I am sure it is just an act.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt that he is all of those. It is clear his boys and wife love him. I am sure at home he is nothing like he is in public. All of this stuff is new.....so I am sure it is just an act.
It's not an act, the kids and wife both have said he's always been this way, just cameras on him now.

You really don't seem to know much about the family or the situation or anything really, so I'm surprised that you are in here writing novels arguing with Lakers fans who are in the know.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not an act, the kids and wife both have said he's always been this way, just cameras on him now.

You really don't seem to know much about the family or the situation or anything really, so I'm surprised that you are in here writing novels arguing with Lakers fans who are in the know.

I really don't care to be honest. Like I said killing time.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an Idea now @TJL. We should make a thread on the evilness of Lavar. All in good fun though. What do you think?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just keep posting gifs and pics of in Lavar itt.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just keep posting gifs and pics of in Lavar itt.

Fuck you than! Have it your way.

DB2WyDSU0AA2lT9.jpg

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how all you Lavar haters spend your time online talking about him rather than with your family. And wonder why he is still relevant? Look at the man in the mirror. :rolleyes2:

You are so right!

I should be loving and nice and never say anything on the internet negative about any athlete or celebrity ever. Cause a Laker fan would never do that.

Like the way all you Laker fans treat LeBron.

What a load of hypocritical bullshit that reply was.