• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9: Seahawks @ Ravens. 10/1 CBS/CTV

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle/Balti is gonna be a back and forth game. It's gonna be a shootout IMO. We desperately need Williams for it though, if Baltimore gets their run game outside of Lamar going, it's game over.

I would put Witherspoon on spy the ENTIRE fuckin' game and let Brown/Woolen handle the outside. He processes player movement/intent insanely quick, much like Wagner... just difference being Wagner doesn't have the step he did 5 years ago.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was a pretty strange comp.

If people want to wildly overrate a player based on a small sample size I would’ve put bobo with a Hines Ward type comparison myself….

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well okay it was an ambitious comment lol... but he seems to be an all around WR that can do some things in the run, block well, and make some clutch receptions. He has a level of toughness to him that's hard to find.

Sure. But his profile is nothing like him. More like a Joe Jurevicius type player.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people want to wildly overrate a player based on a small sample size I would’ve put bobo with a Hines Ward type comparison myself….

Not a terrible comp. Hines was faster and shorter but the comp makes sense.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Acceptable loss???

Well the other teams players get paid too, the other team is trying their hardest too. The other team has good players too.

Someone had to lose.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But his profile is nothing like him. More like a Joe Jurevicius type player.

OOOOOOOOH I love me some Joe Jurevicius. If we can get that out of an UDFA I'm all in!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright fine, you bullies!!!

giphy.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that too. If Bobo is close to what Joe brought to the table, I'm a happy camper. There's something to be said for scrappy, tough and smart over fast, athletically gifted and dumb. (cough, Eskeridge, cough)

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped reading there... Are you serious? ;)

Don't be mean to poor shark he hasn't been in the water in a long time. I think Shark was meaning "Play maker" which he has been in the very limited touches he has got. Geno REALLY needs to take at least 30% of those throws to DK and push them Bobo's way. Bobo shouldn't have only 13 targets this season when he has 3 total TD's tied with Tylor Lockett for the Team lead for the WR's. He is 3rd on the team for Average yards per catch also.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be mean to poor shark he hasn't been in the water in a long time. I think Shark was meaning "Play maker" which he has been in the very limited touches he has got. Geno REALLY needs to take at least 30% of those throws to DK and push them Bobo's way. Bobo shouldn't have only 13 targets this season when he has 3 total TD's tied with Tylor Lockett for the Team lead for the WR's. He is 3rd on the team for Average yards per catch also.

Geno doesn't create the gameplan or plays.

We all love Bobo but let's not pretend he is top line receiver. We don't run many 4 or 5 receiver sets. So if Bobo is out there that probably means that one of Tyler, DK, or JSN are on the bench.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno doesn't create the gameplan or plays.

Bobo has been on the field for 167 snaps. Targeted 13 times?

Thank god he doesn't everything would be a throw Behind the LoS. Geno Looked great running the plays they had scripted and the ones they practice all week for the game. It's once they go off script that he can't seem to do anything. Do you not find it strange that you want to blame Waldron but his first year here we were the 5th best team scoring TD's in the redzone but since Geno has been the QB we suck ass? yeah it's the plays ... Or maybe it's the Player! They don't tell him to throw into coverage for a INT lol.

This is called deflection and you do a lot of it for Geno.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not good on this game, is Geno is NOT good against man coverage... and that's almost exclusively what the Ravens run. I hope Waldron has some stuff dialed up this game but Seattle needs to run the ball WAY more than they did against Cleveland. Bradford graded as one of the best run blockers last week... we need to get him involved more. Lewis and Cross should hopefully be a bit more productive getting healed, and with Peters now in the rotation that bodes well.

Also... Waldron needs to get back to the multiple tight end sets. Seattle according to PFF has some of the better tight ends in the league with Dissly/Parksinon/Fant. Get them out there..... I don't care if DK wants to pout and be a baby... but 14 targets and 5 receptions on that Browns game is sure as F not gonna work against Baltimore.